Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Why Does Her Friend Call Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Her Friend Call Me? (1690 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / Does Her Past Life Matters To You? / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2023
This girl am scoping lives a street from me.
Whenever she's coming to my house, her friend - who is her close neighbour - will start calling me. Sometimes, she says "I just called to say Hi"
Other times, she would say something like " Have you eating? How are you doing?" Etc.

Note : This her neighbour doesn't call on a normal day but until her friend - my girl- is coming to see me.

I spoke with my girl last night and we agreed that she's coming to see me today after church service. As usual, her friend has called me this morning. She didn't say anything reasonable as usual. She just said " how are you doing?"
"How was you night?" And some other stupid stuffs which made no sense at all.

I answered blankly and ended the call.
Who do you think her friend calls me whenever she [my girl] is planning on visiting me?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by backtalkG(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
The friend wants to partake in whatever your so called gf is coming to do in your house may be you should invite both for a sleep over

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by Mokason288(m): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
May thunder from the pit of hell fire yarimo and his entire family IJN AMEN

1 Like

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 12:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
backtalkG:
The friend wants to partake in whatever your so called gf is coming to do in your house may be you should invite both for a sleep over
Threes.ome?
You're a bad guy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by Ballzproblemm: 12:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
wink opportunity don present itself chop both if you can ,but why girls dey always go after their fellow girls boyfriend is it a fetish or something?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
wink opportunity don present itself chop both if you can ,but why girls dey always go after their fellow girls boyfriend is it a fetish or something?

I no just understand for them ooo.
Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by Maxie110(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
He friend told her some wonderful things about you which she always reminisce whenever she tells her that she's coming to see yoi
Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by okoroemeka(m): 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
jeromestarks:
Whenever she's coming to my house, her friend - who is her close neighbour - will start calling me. Sometimes, she says "I just called to say Hi"
Other times, she would say something like " Have you eating? How are you doing?" Etc.

Note : This her neighbour doesn't call on a normal day but until her friend - my girl- is coming to see me.

I spoke with my girl last night and we agreed that she's coming to see me today after church service. As usual, her friend has called me this morning. She didn't say anything reasonable as usual. She just said " how are you doing?"

Who do you think her friend calls me whenever she [my girl] is planning on visiting me?
this is another classic example of okafors no 2 law,which simply stated that if you are in a relationship and doing a good job,you have a high percentage chance of also dating any girl or woman close to your partner,your girl obviously is boasting and praising your sexual prowess to her friend before visiting you,which will make her friend wet and want a bit of the action,I will take a bet that her finger will be in her pvssy when asking you on phone have you eaten.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
okoroemeka:
this is another classic example of okafors no 2 law,which simply stated that if you are in a relationship and doing a good job,you have a high percentage chance of also dating any girl or woman close to your partner,your girl obviously is boasting and praising your sexual prowess to her friend before visiting you,which will make her friend wet and want a bit of the action,I will take a bet that her finger will be in her pvssy when asking you on phone have you eaten.
Kai! This guy.
Angel Michael, please blow the trumpet 🎺 so the guy can go home.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Maxie110:
He friend told her some wonderful things about you which she always reminisce whenever she tells her that she's coming to see yoi

No wonder.
Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mokason288:
May thunder from the pit of hell fire yarimo and his entire family IJN AMEN

Calm down, what happened?

Did you catch Yarimo in a th**eesome with your wife and sisters?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by Mokason288(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

Calm down, what happened?

Did you catch Yarimo in a th**eesome with your wife and sisters?

Lol
Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by ThatrealestApex: 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
jeromestarks:

Once or twice I've seen your post on Nairaland, it's always about warning guys to make sure they date/marry virgins..

Now, I hope this your said girlfriend is a virgin? Can you swear with your mother's life that you disvirgined her?

If NO and you're still with her, then may you sleep and Never wake up! Na you and your likes dey spread toxicity for this forum 24/7 forming Alpha Nonsense when in reality, most of you are just bitter and frustrated people who hide under the “Redpill” to vent your frustrations! grin grin grin grin grin

You'll surely die a very painful and slow death if at the the end of everything you didn't marry a Virgin like you always preached here! undecided

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Once or twice I've seen your post on Nairaland, it's always about warning guys to make sure they date/marry virgins..

Now, I hope this your said girlfriend is a virgin? Can you swear with your mother's life that you disvirgined her?

If NO and you're still with her, then may you sleep and Never wake up! Na you and your likes dey spread toxicity for this forum 24/7 forming Alpha Nonsense when in reality, most of you are just bitter and frustrated people who hide under the “Redpill” to vent your frustrations! grin grin grin grin grin

You'll surely die a very painful and slow death if at the the end of everything you didn't marry a Virgin like you always preached here! undecided
Relax.
E never reach this one naaa.

I have no single intention of marrying the girl.
As a matter of fact, she's not my type: she's black, skiny, yansless, ugly and she has wide mouth with an annoying smile.
I didn't disvirgin her but I kept her around just to kill konji.

I will surely marry a virgin 😁.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by TheFinesseKid: 5:56am On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

Relax.
E never reach this one naaa.

I have no single intention of marrying the girl.
As a matter of fact, she's not my type: she's black, skiny, yansless, ugly and she has wide mouth with an annoying smile.
I didn't disvirgin her but I kept her around just to kill konji.

I will surely marry a virgin 😁.
this her friend wey dey call you back to back nko? Describe her.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
this her friend wey dey call you back to back nko? Describe her.
You too like gossip.

Anyways, she's tall. Has big butts. Full buwess. Fair with nice laps. Speaks good English. Hails from Ogun State (Ogun girls sabi suck D wella). Has pretty face with small mouth ( that means her pvssy will be small). And she's very neat.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by TheFinesseKid: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

You too like gossip.

Anyways, she's tall. Has big butts. Full buwess. Fair with nice laps. Speaks good English. Hails from Ogun State (Ogun girls sabi suck D wella). And she's very neat.
Kai. God. Wetin you still dey do with your worwor skinny babe? Wait, where this girl base sef..na Lagos? Make you gimme her control if you dey dull am
Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
Kai. God. Wetin you still dey do with your worwor skinny babe? Wait, where this girl base sef..na Lagos? Make you gimme her control if you dey dull am
Na Abia we dey now like this.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by TheFinesseKid: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

Na Abia we dey now like this.
Kai. Guy no dull am. Enter that girl make you tear her towotow before she start to see you as Jew. Full bwess? 🙄 Ah go vex for u if you no do am
Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by Purvan(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2023
You're a simp
Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
TheFinesseKid:
Kai. Guy no dull am. Enter that girl make you tear her towotow before she start to see you as Jew. Full bwess? 🙄 Ah go vex for u if you no do am
Oga, no be every hole man dey enter o.
Some holes na bottomless pit. If u know wat I mean.
Re: Why Does Her Friend Call Me? by jeromestarks: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Purvan:
You're a simp
Maybe. May be not. Who cares?🤷

(1) (Reply)

Asking For Recharge Card! / On Heat Or Starved? / Am A Seeker And My Confessor Dont Want To Confess Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.