Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online (34606 Views)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Truths9ja: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
The moment a bride did her introduction ceremony online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMLaxp-eOno?si=cqo1KdhcmaD4GJOg

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Truths9ja: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wow so beautiful and interesting here. I have never see such a thing in my life. Congratulations to the bride ❤️❤️❤️

VIDEO: Beautiful Yoruba Lady Goes Digital, Does Her Wedding Introduction Online

A beautiful Yoruba lady, Tomi, has broken the norm and gone digital, does her wedding introduction online.

In the video, the young lady could be seen dancing with family members in what looks to be their sitting room.

The family are all dressed regally and dance to the song being played while the soon-to-be husband can be seen on a huge screen TV smiling at the introduction ceremony.

It seems like the couple are in a long distance relationship and the man could not make it for the ceremony.

However, technology has made it easier for them as they took to performing the ceremony virtually.

See some reactions:

@Lexyzdoo wrote: “Money breaks protocols… the man must be rich that’s why her parent sef comport to it. Hustle ooo so make you to fit do virtual introduction”

@Archi_ichef advised: “Let’s embrace technology. The world is revolving faster than we could imagine.. allow the couples be let them do it their way”

@Don_zie1995 added: “Wow! Maybe the groom is not presently in her county. Nice concept tho.”

@olakennyd said: “We will give birth virtually too. Let’s all be mad!”

@Lahnrewaju_ reacted: “This one no be introduction na introtech In this life have money ”

https://www..com/talk/topic,579307.0.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Truths9ja: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beautiful introduction here ❤️❤️❤️❤️

‘Tech wedding’: Nigerian lady does introduction ceremony online, video stirs reactions

A Nigerian lady identified as Tomi got netizens talking after a video of her introduction went viral.

The lady was surrounded by her family and loved ones as she introduced her man via the online meeting platform Zoom.

In the video, Tomi could be seen dancing as her husband-to-be watched her from the other side with a smile on his face.

There was a huge screen at the venue showing the groom.

See reactions:

@Shayor19: “Tech wedding 😂”

@Don_zie1995: “Wow! Maybe the groom is not presently in her county. Nice concept tho.”

@Lexyzdoo: “Money breaks protocols… the man must be rich that’s why her parent sef comport to it. Hustle ooo so make you to fit do virtual introduction.”

@Lahnrewaju_: “This one no be introduction na introtech😭😂😂 In this life have money 💰.”

@AkposJim: “To get man no easy ,if he say he no get time to come physically if na to show am for tv make she run am, before the guy change mind.”

@simon_akubo: “e-ntroduction.”

@Archi_ichef: “Let’s embrace technology. The world is revolving faster than we could imagine.. allow the couples be let them do it their way 💙”

@VivienVivicoko: “How much is flight ticket again? 😳”

@RMF_Ronny: “Civilisation has taken over.”

https://www.skabash.com/tech-wedding-nigerian-lady-does-introduction-ceremony-online-video-stirs-reactions/

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Wawelexy(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
A poor man can not try this with a Yoruba in-law, never... That guy is rich

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Truths9ja: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wawelexy:
A poor man can not try this with a Yoruba in-law, never... That guy is rich
yes soo. That groom is very wealthy.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Jennyclay(f): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
No matter how desperate I’m to get married, I can’t allow a man try this tech wedding with me undecided. Whether it’s introduction, traditional, court or white wedding, I can never allow it. undecided

Tech wedding is so boring undecided.

The world world must see me dancing and celebrating my wedding with my man together while holding hands!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by jonadaft: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
MUMU people!
What kind of desperation is this?
Is the guy in prison?

Most likely one of these guys living abroad ILLEGALLY, they're stuck there and can't come home freely. IS THAT ONE LIFE?
THEY'LL GO WITH VISITING - TOURIST VISA, FAKE PROOF OF FUND etc. WHEN THEIR TIME IS UP TO RETURN, THEY'LL START SEEKING FOR ASYLUM. LIE THAT BOKOHARAM IS AFTER THEIR LIFE etc grin

God forbid I'll accept this as a parent.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by jonadaft: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by bassdow: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
No matter how desperate I’m to get married, I can’t allow a man try this tech wedding with me undecided. Whether it’s introduction, traditional, court or white wedding, I can never allow it. undecided

The world world must see me dancing and celebrating my wedding with my man together while holding hands!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by grandstar(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
The husband is probably overseas.

She would soon be with him in his 5 bedroom house in Ealing, West London. You can argue at your peril

You don't want to wish them better thing grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by dust144(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
My type
Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by bassdow: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
This practice is not new.

In the east the pictures are used.

The most important thing is understanding.
It is not about poor or rich.

So if I dey abroad and I know how hectic my work is do you think I would risk my job.

However this practice has a downside

The suitor could be at a disadvantage and wants to hide it eg physically challenged, wanted criminal or fugitive

In all the most important thing is understanding.

Even in some cases the couples could be away and the two pics would be placed and rites done.
It is understanding.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Hezzyluv: 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
As long as they're happy, no wahala.

Congratulations.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Hespee93: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Dey play! Just dey play!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by gabazin080(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
in this life just have money. everything goes

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by phr0nesis(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Truth9ja will post and still occupy the first 3 spots. Can't you conclude your posts in one space?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Nazgul: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
This isn't bad....at least it would save cost.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by UgoFly: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
The whole idea of marriage is living together with your spouse and raising a family. Even Paul warned that couples shouldn't stay away from each other for long to avoid temptation. If you can't be present in your introduction, why did you bother doing it? Abi is the girl preggy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by omoyankee3(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
New trend
Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by ecolime(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

You still dey do shakara?

If you see who go marry you even if na via WhatsApp video call, go do thanksgiving for church.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by careidon: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Be calming down
Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Hezzyluv: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

U are okay with the type of wedding you wish, they are okay with theirs. Its not the case of what is good for the goose, must be good for the gander here. Just Congratulate dem and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by bukatyne(f): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Truths9ja:
Wow so beautiful and interesting here. I have never see such a thing in my life. Congratulations to the bride ❤️❤️❤️

VIDEO: Beautiful Yoruba Lady Goes Digital, Does Her Wedding Introduction Online

A beautiful Yoruba lady, Tomi, has broken the norm and gone digital, does her wedding introduction online.

In the video, the young lady could be seen dancing with family members in what looks to be their sitting room.

The family are all dressed regally and dance to the song being played while the soon-to-be husband can be seen on a huge screen TV smiling at the introduction ceremony.

It seems like the couple are in a long distance relationship and the man could not make it for the ceremony.

However, technology has made it easier for them as they took to performing the ceremony virtually.

See some reactions:

@Lexyzdoo wrote: “Money breaks protocols… the man must be rich that’s why her parent sef comport to it. Hustle ooo so make you to fit do virtual introduction”

@Archi_ichef advised: “Let’s embrace technology. The world is revolving faster than we could imagine.. allow the couples be let them do it their way”

@Don_zie1995 added: “Wow! Maybe the groom is not presently in her county. Nice concept tho.”

@olakennyd said: “We will give birth virtually too. Let’s all be mad!”

@Lahnrewaju_ reacted: “This one no be introduction na introtech In this life have money ”

https://www..com/talk/topic,579307.0.html

😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 @ Introtech.

Except something extremely critical happened that one of the parties couldn't make a prescheduled ceremony, I do not understand the concept of e-marriage rites or the picture representation that used to happen in the past.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Chispa: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
another simp down.
Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Magnoliaa(f): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Now this is a beautiful confluence of technology and culture. 😍

It's awesome.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by Tjra: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Who go marry you?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by omoyankee3(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Never say never

Jennyclay:

Re: Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online by MorataFC: 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? / Why Infidelity Is On The Rise In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.