Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK (61012 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by yewit37486: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

Trust a Nigerian Christian at your own peril. Them go speak in tongues and still defraud you.

I don't think the guy is even a Christian and there is no single praise or worship on his IG as that dude is claiming. Not sure why he is lying. Fake news everywhere lol.
https://www.instagram.com/tijaniabiolaojo/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by DKM123: 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2023
Nigerian men disgracing Nigeria since 1912. Bunch of savages!

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by omooba969(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hamachi:
There's a way you look at a female in Europe she could accuse you for eye assault, but here in Nigeria you will see they way they haraas you for your dressing in the open without anyone caution them.

What do you mean by 'eye assault' ?

You people though! 😒

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Medium76: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Uncle, the work you're looking for is "LANDOWNER" not "landlord".

You iwn a house and live in it, you're a HOMEOWNER.

You own a building other people live in and pay your rent, then you become a landlord.

Owning a plot in a bush somewhere doesn't make you a landlord.

The concept of "Landlord" is traceable to the English feudal system which trickled down to Nigeria by virtue of Nigeria being a former colony of Britain. A landlord is the Lord of an Estate. It denotes the owner of a land or building that lets same out to others for rent.

So Sir, if you own a land, you are as much a landlord as one who owns a building.

Read here and stay educated https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/landlord

Thanks for the audience.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:
Nigerian men to the World.
Your Father to the world
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Jeon(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Your Father to the world
As long Nigeria, is attached to it.

11 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Medium76:

The concept of "Landlord" is traceable to the English feudal system which trickled down to Nigeria by virtue of Nigeria being a former colony of Britain. A landlord is the Lord of an Estate. It denotes the owner of a land or building that lets same out to others for rent.

So Sir, if you own a land, you are as much a landlord as one who owns a building.

Read here and stay educated https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/landlord

Thanks for the audience.

Okay o.....I hear.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by treatise: 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Just why? Why Why should someone get away from this hell-hole and not be careful? Village people?
Unless proven beyond reasonable doubt, getting a man behind bars in the western world is quite easy - it could be circumstantial evidence or far from it. After years in prison they'd say new evidence indicates he wasn't guilty. RAPE is a crime as well as evil, never do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Shame on you.
For just 5 minutes pleasure, you're paying with 4,383 days behind bars.
Now you'd be sex-starved for 12 years.

Ode omo.

But… what is in this thing that people violate others because of it?
Hole that you go inn and out, no gain!
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by folake4u(f): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
I'm very happy for him. He needs to cool off in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:

As long Nigeria, is attached to it.
Lol... Kaiii
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by evsimmigration: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
Why should I foolishly buy land in another man land when I can comfortably invest in south east states.
If I buy land today today, tomorrow now you will start to fight me back that I should go back to East that Abuja is no man's lands.Any igbo person who is stil stupidly buying lands in Lagos North and Abuja need his brain to be checked for mental illness
You guys are evil set of people to corporate with

Medium76:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
folake4u:
I'm very happy for him. He needs to cool off in jail.
Jail is worst, origin of fucking yansh....

He will become a Gay!
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by folake4u(f): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Jail is worst, origin of fucking yansh....

He will become a Gay!

And that's his personal problem.

4 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
evsimmigration:
Why should I foolishly buy land in another man land when I can comfortably invest in south east states.
If I buy land today today, tomorrow now you will start to fight me back that I should go back to East that Abuja is no man's lands.Any igbo person who is stil stupidly buying lands in Lagos North and Abuja need his brain to be checked for mental illness

I understand you bro, but this is a federation. Your people own all the most expensive business in Nasarawa State

You can own land anywhere even in Sambisa forest....

Abuja is owns by all...
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
folake4u:

And that's his personal problem.
When he is released or given pardon and depoted, Your son would have grown up by then - boom it becomes our Problem!

Nothing is working in this life, I am waiting to die or God should end this joke called life.
We are all into the trouble....
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by FireUpNow(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
This guy na pure goat.you suffer escape hard Nigeria and went to UK to rape. Ediota

1 Like

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Ykc2(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Medium76:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.
after people from other states finished building their houses one day Abuja indigenes will start tell people to go back to their states like they doing in lagos
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Westerhoffe(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

Trust a Nigerian Christian at your own peril. Them go speak in tongues and still defraud you.

Must you comment?
Religious bigot.

Who doesn't defraud and where do people not?
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Must you comment?
Religious bigot.

Who doesn't defraud and where do people not?

I have been defrauded by very good Nigerian Christians. People like very yourself who carry church for head with no single Christian attributes. Na them full Nigeria. From pastors to laity.

Trust a Nigerian Christian at your own peril.

I have recently come to realize that Christianity in Nigeria is now a cultural/emotional thing which has nothing to do with God!

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Kingbuhari(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
This is what they do anywhere they go
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Ten06(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
He would have endure the congi until xmas and come naija to blow enough before going back to his congi life in the UK. Abi he no get paper?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Westerhoffe(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

I have been defrauded by very good Nigerian Christians.

And I by Muslims.
So what's the talk?

Abeg shift.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Medium76: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ykc2:
after people from other states finished building their houses one day Abuja indigenes will start tell people to go back to their states like they doing in lagos

Abuja is Federal Capital Territory. Lagos is like that because it lost her status as the capital. I don't see that happening to Abuja in the next 2000 years.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

And I by Muslims.
Do what's the talk?

Abeg shift.

Nack your head for ground then.

Why are you butthurt with my comment. Post your if you must and I wouldn't care one way or the other.

Most Nigerian Christians have nothing to do with God. Churches are mega business centers.

You, my friend, can take that to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by 1Sharon(f): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

This one landed UK in early 2022 and already raped a woman. His instagram is full of videos of praise and worship lol

Lol. On his Instragram he actually looks "responsible"
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Westerhoffe(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

I have been defrauded by very good Nigerian Christians. People like very yourself who carry church for head with no single Christian attributes. Na them full Nigeria. From pastors to laity.

Trust a Nigerian Christian at your own peril.

I have recently come to realize that Christianity in Nigeria is now a cultural/emotional thing which has nothing to do with God!

Bomb dey your head.
The world would have been a very peaceful place free off crimes if everyone were like I am.

So because I'm a Christian now, I should be a dunce?
What are the Christian attributes that are not an the early Christians?
How were they treated?

Some of you would just open your mouth waaa with less thoughts.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Medium76: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
evsimmigration:

You can buy land to resale, not necessarily build. People make a truckload of money flipping lands in Abuja and Lagos ( the 2 biggest Real Estate markets in the country). You can also incorporate a company and hold land and other properties in your company name. Problem solved!
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Westerhoffe(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

Nack your head for ground then.

Why are you butthurt with my comment. Post your if you must and I wouldn't care one way or the other.

Most Nigerian Christians have nothing to do with God. Churches are mega business centers.

You, my friend, can take that to the bank.

Put it inside your piggy bank rather.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Bomb dey your head.
The world would have been a very peaceful place free off crimes if everyone were like I am.

So because I'm a Christian now, I should be a dunce?
What are the Christian attributes that are not an the early Christians?
How were they treated?

Some of you would just open your mouth waaa with less thoughts.

Ok oga Bomb!

Rest, because I honestly don't get your points again.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by jamesversion: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
etrange:

No, not really. Please, don't make such bold statements about such a sensitive matter if you aren't well informed on the subject. There's a difference between other sexual assaults and rape. If this is called rape, then there was an intercourse without consent. The lady was walking home, he accosted her and raped her. She was a stranger to him, so it's not as if they were together and he misinterpreted the signals. So don't water it down by making look as if it's just a matter of societal difference.

Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.