Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK (60892 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Successmind(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Village people.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Swiftgrp:

He arrived the UK in January 2023 and in June 2023 had committed sexual assault on a girl who just finished her A-level exams... Some of the new comers to the UK have to be properly lectured on how to behave in a different society because they are no longer in their home countries where forensic DNA tests for rape and CCTV cameras are not too widespread.

Must have been raping girls in Nigeria.
He is simply a criminal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Pharaohny: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
THEY should hang the werey

pls hang the werey Abiola tijani
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Sctests: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
See as the thread quiet
If na Igbo man,page go done reach 10 pages
Reno onockery will blame Peter obi and Oby Ezekwesili while Yoruba and Hausa Muslim will be cheering him

Well,wetin consign me?

Reno the hypocrite will turn a blind eye. I am sure he was busy praying that the culprit be Igbo. I can imagine the consternation on his face when he realized it wasn't so.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Nokio2: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
That UK dem no get obalende mushin ojuelegba places when abiola fit use 5 £ take discharge?
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Angrigowt: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
How did his dick enter. It means the British olosho he raped was already wet, not a virgin and he must have cum inside her pekus

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by daylay7(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
na cold cause am
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
vickydevoka:

I'm UK if I look woman too much it's called rape

Give one example of someone convicted of a rape for looking at a woman in UK or stfu!

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Medium76: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Liscolite1:
800k land for Maitama... Bros fear God oh

Read again or follow the link. Didn't say 800k in Maitama. Thanks
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by MrSly(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
drizzle0007:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-67372888
Even if the sun sets in your village must you always perpetuate dark acts?
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Make I reserve my comment

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Isobug:
Some people will be like, "I know it must be them even before opening the page" But you won't see them here to say rubbish.
Alas, crime and wrong doing is a general thing, Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, ijaw, Bini, Urhobo etc. Individuals only have to control him or herself to crime.
Just look at this mumu in far away UK commiting Rape of all crime. Is it not sheer stupidity

Oga, it doesn't change the fact that 'na dem' be most criminal minded. grin
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by soccerlite: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
atiku4President:
They are everywhere in UK doing nothing. Just opening mouth at any skirt that passes them.

They no see something do, or they no wan do
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by mercysamuelson(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Abiola Tijani got to the United Kingdom in January 2023 and by July 2023, he had raped a lady. Imagine the kind stupidity wey dis guy go far UK go display. E think say na Naija wey e fit do rubbish and go scot free sometimes. Under just few little months, Konji don send am to 12 years and above prison term. Na only God know how many girls or lady e go don rape through e years for Nigeria before e finally go do am again for just 7 months of entering the UK. E do well well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Swiftgrp: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

Must have been raping girls in Nigeria.
He is simply a criminal.
Exactly my thoughts too... I'm sure some girls will recognize him and call him out online for attempting to rape them in Nigeria. Just looking at this young 30-year-old, he must have belonged to a campus gang or neighborhood gang while in Nigeria.

He's such a BIG disgrace to his entire family because of a few seconds of rape-induced orgasm. He'll have to learn the very hard way in prison!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by GanagiBitrus: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2023
MrSly:

This is not about liberty in 9ja. This is pure barbaric rape. He followed her in a lonely street at wee hours, pushed her down and forcefully penetrated her. There is no technicalities here. It is just what it is.
I agree with you. My comment was a general statement.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Onojafrank(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
Konji wan finish the guy
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by verygoodguy: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
wetin be this one bayi

abi na curse

God abeg o
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Snowx: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
No wonder they never mention Peter Obi...Na them😀
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Couldntfigurean: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sctests:

Reno the hypocrite will turn a blind eye. I am sure he was busy praying that the culprit be Igbo. I can imagine the consternation on his face when he realized it wasn't so.
Don’t mind those hypocrites
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by MadeINchenzen2: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Of course it's gonna be an afonjá Yoruba ronu urchín...grin

Instead for him to remain in his Emílokan Nigeria, he took his bad character to a civilized society.

I don't pity him at all.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Albertone(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Shame on you.
For just 5 minutes pleasure, you're paying with 4,383 days behind bars.
Now you'd be sex-starved for 12 years.

Ode omo.

But… what is in this thing that people violate others because of it?

The manner in which he carried out the act is crazily surprising to me.
In a country like England for that matter.

I won't be surprised if na village people doings.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Medium76:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

Uncle, the work you're looking for is "LANDOWNER" not "landlord".

You iwn a house and live in it, you're a HOMEOWNER.

You own a building other people live in and pay your rent, then you become a landlord.

Owning a plot in a bush somewhere doesn't make you a landlord.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Swiftgrp: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
naptu2:
More.
This boy called Tijani is such a huge disgrace to his family for not having control of his urges. He arrived the UK in January 2024 and raped a girl in July 2023!

His case reminds me of that other young guy from Anambra who got to Ireland for Uni studies in early 2023 and in 3 months had annoying started molesting underaged Irish girls online. The mother of one of the Irish girls set him up and recorded the confrontation live for the whole world to see. He went on his knees begging the Irish woman when confronted with a lot of evidence and the police got him arrested subsequently.

The rules abroad are strictly followed and justice is served swiftly in court as soon as there is sufficient evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Matrixoba: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
It will shock u he is nairalander shouting "We stand on his mandate" due to tribalism, while he is planning to japa after celebrating Supreme Court victory.
Now u won't enjoy either the failure you celebrated in Nigeria, nor the supposed paradise you were celebrating with a glass of wine in that photo of yours. Before you come out, Nigeria must have had at least two presidents. Stay safe
drizzle0007:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-67372888
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by eepeepook: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
They’ll do him strong things in prison. I send my condolences ahead of time.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by onome2013: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2023
Why family followed this man negatively to abroad
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Hassanmaye(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
His name is death! Rape oyinbo what'!!!
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by VaginaAcademic: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
When a human behaves like an animal like that rooster 🐓 always chasing and rxping chicks around my backyard
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Lastmankc(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2023
Assuming it was a south easterner that commit this crime,you will see the waste people masturbating all over the place
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Philipmoon2(m): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Very useless tribe, all they know what to do is skull mining, rape and ritual. That's why i gives them wotowoto any place i finds them in my area.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mechanic Stabs Friend To Death Over Ex-girlfriend / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.