Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK (61015 Views)

Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Emdebby2: 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2023
Village people followed him to UK. He should rot in UK jail.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
yewit37486:

I don't think the guy is even a Christian and there is no single praise or worship on his IG as that dude is claiming. Not sure why he is lying. Fake news everywhere lol.
https://www.instagram.com/tijaniabiolaojo/?hl=en

Thanks for pointing that out.

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by nedekid: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Thr first picture resembles one big man's son.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Westerhoffe(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Skyview01:

Ok oga Bomb!

Rest, because I honestly don't get your points again.

😐😑
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by ebufa: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
drizzle0007:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-67372888

The useless agbadorian thinks he is in jankara market ,where they handle and harass all the sikiratus and rizikatus in isale eko..........bloody owomida!!
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by ViceGovernor: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2023
I highly doubt it.

And we all know a black man is automatically guilty once ACCUSED of rape in white man's land whether he do am or not.

Na false accusation forget all those rubbish they wrote no be oyibo again 😏
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by jamesversion: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gerrard59:
When we call out these crimes and their perpetrators, foolish bastards with smelly preek wandering across Nairaland will label one a sImP as that is their favourite word as a result of the dearth in proper vocabularies due to poor education from primary levels. I am yet to read a tale about a recent Nigerian woman who sexually harassed a citizen in this UK wey open border for Nigerians. As it is, it is logical for a White European lady, and I dare say a black British-bred girl, to scream or run away when approached by a black African migrant. My parents always called out signs of indiscipline across boards because of the belief that if it is not called out, outsiders would one day label the insiders a bad name. To prevent it, you condemn their atrocities even though they look, speak like you or are from the same ethnic group or race.

As it is, even if you mean no harm, that girl is scarred for life and would dissociate from doing anything with a black man, and rightfully so. Tomorrow, the grown-up bastards will chant rAcIsM. Develop their societies so they don't roam about like vagabonds, mbanu! Behave accordingly like a proper human being, no!

That said, the UK and, indeed, wider Europe have weak laws which are not culturally compatible with the calibre of migrants they receive daily. This is where I admire wealthy Asian countries; you will be jailed, tortured and deported. In extreme cases, you get hanged, no ifs or buts. To ensure a safe society for your inhabitants, you must deal with crime ruthlessly, brutally, thoroughly and mercilessly. You should be HARD on them. Don't pity them. Don't forgive. Don't forget. Hold that grudge till the perpetrator is dealt with. Deal with them in such a way they will never forget. You must be so hardddddd. If you give them an inch, they will take a yard, so don't give them that inch!

DEAL WITH THEM!

Well said.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2023
See as e be. Animal!
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by samonak(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Come oh! Just asking, is it that Asahwo no de UK? Instead of resorting to rape, why not hook up with one Ashi and "help" your ministry?
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Raalsalghul: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gerrard59:
When we call out these crimes and their perpetrators, foolish bastards with smelly preek wandering across Nairaland will label one a sImP as that is their favourite word as a result of the dearth in proper vocabularies due to poor education from primary levels. I am yet to read a tale about a recent Nigerian woman who sexually harassed a citizen in this UK wey open border for Nigerians. As it is, it is logical for a White European lady, and I dare say a black British-bred girl, to scream or run away when approached by a black African migrant. My parents always called out signs of indiscipline across boards because of the belief that if it is not called out, outsiders would one day label the insiders a bad name. To prevent it, you condemn their atrocities even though they look, speak like you or are from the same ethnic group or race.

As it is, even if you mean no harm, that girl is scarred for life and would dissociate from doing anything with a black man, and rightfully so. Tomorrow, the grown-up bastards will chant rAcIsM. Develop their societies so they don't roam about like vagabonds, mbanu! Behave accordingly like a proper human being, no!

That said, the UK and, indeed, wider Europe have weak laws which are not culturally compatible with the calibre of migrants they receive daily. This is where I admire wealthy Asian countries; you will be jailed, tortured and deported. In extreme cases, you get hanged, no ifs or buts. To ensure a safe society for your inhabitants, you must deal with crime ruthlessly, brutally, thoroughly and mercilessly. You should be HARD on them. Don't pity them. Don't forgive. Don't forget. Hold that grudge till the perpetrator is dealt with. Deal with them in such a way they will never forget. You must be so hardddddd. If you give them an inch, they will take a yard, so don't give them that inch!

DEAL WITH THEM!

The italicized does not make sense.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by planetx: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2023
Tozocalamity:
How can u resort to rape when sex is so cheap.
Not in the UK, definitely in Nigeria
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Dennisochampa: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Is this the fault of the bad government of Nigeria?
The mind of the average Nigerian is designed to be evil and corrupt by default.
Until that mind of evil and corruption changes... Nothing in Nigeria will work or change....
Na these kind idiots dey give Nigerians in diaspora bad names...
Useless fellow
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by zumbigbo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
UK where puna is free when you can just vibe and talk.

He must have committed many rapes on home ground. Walai!
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Jaime95: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by cattylove7(f): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
u think say uk dey like naija anyhow wey u dey toast dem anyhow 4 street dey no dey cheap like naija gfs n de no dey carry Marriage matter for head like Nigerian people. good 4 u www.cattylove.com
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by victme1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
He committed the oftence on purpose.
At least prison bed in UK is humane. And the food there too.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by annayawchee: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
Look at this guy wey we gather grow for street?

This is how you ended your UK trip barely 1 year there?

Jesu
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by Afamsi: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeon:
Nigerian men to the World.
yoruba men
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by LordIsaac(m): 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Just why? Why Why should someone get away from this hell-hole and not be careful? Village people?
This is a question I remind myself everyday. In fact, it is my supreme prayer point TO ALWAYS STAY CAREFUL IN THEIR LAND!
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by LordIsaac(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Shame on you.
For just 5 minutes pleasure, you're paying with 4,383 days behind bars.
Now you'd be sex-starved for 12 years.

Ode omo.

But… what is in this thing that people violate others because of it?
Plus it would be almost impossible to get a job with this record, if he escapes deportation!

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by sulaak(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Too bad.

Some of the liberties we take with women here in Naija, would amount to Rape or Sexual Harassment in UK. smiley

Raping a stranger will not be seen as liberty, even in Nigeria.

This is why I am against Nigerians leaving Nigeria; the new generation of Nigerians are not suited to modern society, and twenty-three years of corrupt democracy coupled with extreme poverty has shaped Nigeria to be only fit for Nigeria.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by BRATISLAVA: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Too bad.

Some of the liberties we take with women here in Naija, would amount to Rape or Sexual Harassment in UK. smiley

It's the same crime everywhere. Whitewashing it as if it is different because in Nigeria the men are groomed to be secs pests is the reason why he's going to enjoy himself in jail there.

The creature is even biting his lower lip. Maybe he thinks he's handsome.

The most desirable men on the planet, another one bites ...

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by ukaface(f): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Let me be petty based on what I noticed

If to say na thread about Igbo caught with drugs from the first page to the last na bashing and insults to igbos go full everywhere.

This guy is Yoruba and the thread is close to being void of any tribal link…. Hmmmmm

Anyways… ndi ofe nmanu come and see o

This one, instead of him to go and do soapy to calm himself e go succumb to devil, see his life. Was he thinking he would get away with it? I don’t feel sorry for him sha.

See them
Nigerian men, most sort after
With their dorti character
‘ Nigerian women are mistakes… yenyenyen’
See their representative

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by BRATISLAVA: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
annayawchee:
Look at this guy wey we gather grow for street?

This is how you ended your UK trip barely 1 year there?

Jesu

You know the guy?
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by BRATISLAVA: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2023
Raalsalghul:

The italicized does not make sense.

Don't you know black men are very dangerous in foreign countries? It's only on nairaland that you are the most desirable men on the planet.

Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by chatinent: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Evil man.

I feel the sentence is too small.
Re: Abiola Tijani Rapes A Woman In the UK by annayawchee: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

You know the guy?
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses / Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India