Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband (38916 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by jaxxy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

Lol. Abeg, carry your matta dey go. I don tire to dey argue with you. Only excuses for your gender. Hopefully they don’t use you fro ritual killings. Let’s see that loving or decent xter as they cut off that your dumb skull for money making.

seems u lack comprehension. I equally dragged the lazy corrupt men who are responsible for spoiling these stupid ladies. undecided

The character part is cos despite their ritual stupid Nigerians who flee from such corrupt men because of the lust for money.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by godofuck231: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Side chic warming up like Harry maguire
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Noblemanonpoint: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

Yeah, just like this Nigerian man helping his white wife wear her draws.

A man will only do this for a woman who respects him.

I cherish my own woman like an egg, you know why, she gives me my absolute respect as a man and peace of mind. I'll help her do anything as long as there's no see finish.

I have worked with white expatriate women in Nigeria here. Not bashing any Naija woman, obviously i date a Nigerian but the mentality is world apart. They're committed in relationships, no hanky panky or acting like divas.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by armyofone(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
Men and women who destroy properties in their home during argument are mentally immature.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Noblemanonpoint: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:
The husband should stop watching football and help her with the household chores.

This woman doesn't deserve to be in a marriage. She's a ticking time bomb.

If you support this sort of behaviour, i think you should be looking to find professional help.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Noblemanonpoint:

A man will only do this for a woman who respects him.

I cherish my own woman like an egg, you know why, she gives me my absolute respect as a man and peace of mind. I'll help her do anything as long as there's no see finish.

I have worked with white expatriate women in Nigeria here. Not bashing any Naija woman, obviously i date a Nigerian but the mentality is world apart. They're committed in relationships, no hanky panky or acting like divas.

Lol
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaxxy:

seems u lack comprehension. I equally dragged the lazy corrupt men who are responsible for spoiling these stupid ladies. undecided

The character part is cos despite their ritual stupid Nigerians who flee from such corrupt men because of the lust for money.

Oya go and make money so you can look after your family. Only poor men call women gold diggers.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
okoroemeka:
if she does such I will use police and arrest her to pay for the damages,after that if she likes she can go back to her father's house,let her try such,infact the man is a gentleman for just videoing her,before she will raise that hammer i will give her series of hot mind resetting slaps that will bring her back to reality
If you have kept your wife under check because of these monstrous threats of repercussions, then be careful, she may one day do something worse. smiley
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2023
macho44:

The day she tries that, na that day she go return to her Papa house
Calm down Bro. The destruction may not be such expensive one. It's just their way of easing off tension in marriage which is usually later regretted.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
which kind of stupid lucky is that?

How can u destroy things all in d name of anger? U destroy my property I destroy your face

Which kind madness b that, she can only do it to mumu men

Even if u give me 50 children n 50 billion I will never take that
Calm down Bro. The destruction may not be such expensive one. It's just their way of easing off tension in marriage, which is usually later regretted.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Pauliaette(m): 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Even if u born An Angel for me, to Ur papa house straight. End of discussion
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Lucky how?
When is not that they swear for her and family members.
If my wife tries it, SHE'S DONE!
Calm down Bro. Some marital issues cause women to blow their fuse & the destruction may be insignificant.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mandate1:
any woman who angrily destroys my property will leave my house.
Calm down Bro. Some marital issues cause women to blow their fuse & the destruction may not be that significant
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gentew:

Nothing like lucky there.... The man would have seen the handwriting on the wall before marrying her. The man used his heart instead of his head. Let him continue to face the music.
Not quite correct. Some marital issues cause women to blow their fuse.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
tollyboy5:

On the contrary she need to consider herself lucky because i will pluck all teeth.
I'm also hot tempered, i learnt anger management. Make nobody come try nonsense with me.
Calm down Bro. Some marital issues cause women to blow their fuse. A man should be more capable of managing his emotions.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by jaxxy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

Oya go and make money so you can look after your family. Only poor men call women gold diggers.

nope rich mean also call women gold diggers my dear.

A gold digger has its definition and known characteristics u can use to identify them its not an insult.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Tommydare(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2023
But still yet people are getting married. As I have said earlier, feminism has nothing to achieve. Whoever is a feminist is just enjoying it while it last and that is if she dey even enjoy it. She will still go back to default. It has no place in this world. I have them as friends on Facebook. From Kenya, Ghana etc. They post about feminism today then tomorrow they post another contradicting stuff. I hear say Harrisong married 30 women recently. I don't
know how true it is but if it is true...30 women over 1 man rings a bell. As for those women that are opting out of marriage in Italy or Europe as you have said, they will still go back when they meet a supposed nice men. It has happened over and over again. No be today e start.
Zooposki:

Haven’t you learnt about the low birth rate in all developed countries. That’s because the women no longer want to get married or have children, even though the government has been trying to introduce all manners of inducements. They are tired of patriarchy/their male counterparts. No new birth in Italy in the last 3months. It will get to African soon. As I said change is the only constant thing.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Lexusgs430: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2023
The moment my wife destroys any property in our house, due to anger...... She returns to her father's house.......

If a girlfriend does it, that's the end of the relationship + she would be reported to the police.........
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Sharpsharp00123: 12:19am On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Calm down Bro. The destruction may not be such expensive one. It's just their way of easing off tension in marriage, which is usually later regretted.
what if stabbing u is also a way of easing tension

Are u cool with that?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by linearity: 12:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Babangidapikin:
cool May be the man is not giving her the necessary attention ... Shey when there is no TV to watch, you would have her time ...Some men kukuma like watching TV rather than having communication with their wife, turn their wife to piece of furniture to decorate the house... And some women too can Nag for Africa ... They would sha find something to complain about no matter what you do....

If you are a married woman and your husband watches his TV at home kneel down and praise God!

TV full joints, beer parlor and even mama Ikechi get 85 inches TV for her bar!
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 5:11am On Nov 13, 2023
jaxxy:

nope rich mean also call women gold diggers my dear.

A gold digger has its definition and known characteristics u can use to identify them its not an insult.

Ok na, leave the gold diggers for those who don’t mind and go after the non gold digging ones. Them go full deeper life. I just pointed you in one good direction.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 5:14am On Nov 13, 2023
linearity:

If you are a married woman and your husband watches his TV at home kneel down and praise God!

Just imagine this post. I blame all the Nigerian women with low self esteem accepting the bare minimum and subjecting future generations to these group of men with self entitled superiority complex. These are the same men that run to other races of men to survive.

See what you have created. A group of men that can barely run a country and have to depend on other races of men to look after them, their wives and children.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Discovery4today: 5:19am On Nov 13, 2023
linearity:

Lol
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Discovery4today: 5:19am On Nov 13, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
what if stabbing u is also a way of easing tension

Are u cool with that?
Good question, this woman here can stab somebody because of anger
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Mandate1: 5:53am On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Calm down Bro. Some marital issues cause women to blow their fuse & the destruction may not be that significant
anyone who can conveniently destroy properties might aswell kill. I'm naturally scared of violent people, and won't trust any with my life.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by wowcatty: 6:02am On Nov 13, 2023
If the man is the one paying all the bills, he should watch all the tv he wants and the woman needs to clean, cook in addition to getting herself ready for all the jumps&dance. In the world where the wife contributes to the finances of the home, she still needs to cook, clean and a good husband will help with taking out trash and other things. This is how God intended it and we need to start embracing what being feminine is all about. That very woman is abusive and will kill the man one day.
Zooposki:
The husband should stop watching football and help her with the household chores.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2023
wowcatty:
If the man is the one paying all the bills, he should watch all the tv he wants and the woman needs to clean, cook and in addition to getting herself read all the jumps&dance. In the world where the wife contributes to the finances of the home, she still needs to cook, clean and a good husband will help with taking out trash and other things. This is how God intended it and we need to start embracing what being feminine is all about. That very woman is abusive and will kill the man one day.

Did God come down and tell you the rubbish you wrote up there? Keep looking for maids as wives. That’s why you guys can barely run a country and have to run to other races of men for succor, yet na una dey demand for respect and submission pass.

Anyway I trust modern woman, they are not up for all that unpaid labor.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Enemyofpeace: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2023
See as her breasts dey shake under the cloth. E be like sey she no wear bra
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Enemyofpeace: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2023
Zooposki:
a woman wrapper has spoken
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by jaxxy(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2023
Zooposki:

Ok na, leave the gold diggers for those who don’t mind and go after the non gold digging ones. Them go full deeper life. I just pointed you in one good direction.

I only take decent, sensible girls seriously so I'm good. thanks
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by macho44(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Calm down Bro. The destruction may not be such expensive one. It's just their way of easing off tension in marriage which is usually later regretted.
If na TV wey her Papa no fit buy, she's LEAVING. Anger is destructive, and every ACTION has a REACTION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.