Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband (38919 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by mu2sa2: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
When you met on fb any marry...!
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Sleekfingers: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
I won't repair or replace the TV. Make we dey like that.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Pharaohny: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2023
All this would have been avoided if her mother in-law had issued a strong warning to her on their wedding day, if she had publicly warned the idiot not to cause her son any pain
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Nehyooh(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
eliwa47:
What do you mean by when REAL HOUSEWIVE is angry? Is she an house wife or olosho?
She's an house destroyer, if your girl friend is behaving like this and you intend to marry her, my candid advice to you is to look for a replacement.
No woman in her right senses will behave this way. undecided
God bless you for this.
You just reminded me of one naughty girl I jilted last year. Just simple argument, the next thing she will do is bit me anywhere she want, but I was giving myself senses and planning how to end the foolish relationship in was into. But the day that miserable girl hold my joggers for upto 30minutes on the main road after that toxic spirit don enter her, then I know I was done that day. To hell with toxic people, they are animals believe me.

5 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by sadiq1985: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2023
if a women behaves this way i will do same by heat her head on the wall the way she will not die
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by brownbib(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2023
Lol, madness!
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by QuinModah(f): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
A bear lived over a mountain.

He would feast on honey, berries, or fishes from the river flowing through the mountain.

One morning, he went to the river to hunt fishes.

He stepped in the shallow water and carefully looked down.

Minutes and hours went by; he couldn't find a single fish.

Huge appetite and hunger made him frustrated.

Suddenly a fish arrived from some distance.

Before the bear saw her, she saw him.

She came near, and before he would attack her, she changed her path.

She came back and started irritating and poking the bear.

The bear got angry and decided to chase her.

As he started chasing her, she took him towards the waterfall, falling hundreds of feet in the valley.

Although aware about the existence of waterfall, the bear, in anger, kept chasing her.

A monkey, sitting on a tall tree, was noticing everything, especially how the fish was trying to make the bear fall down the hill and die.

Out of courtesy, the monkey shouted and tried to warn bear about the fall.

The bear stopped and realised his mistake.

The fish came back towards the bear and poked him.

Seeing her close, the bear couldn't control his anger and went a little ahead to attack her.

A few steps ahead bear couldn't control his movement and fell down the hill on a rock.

As he shouted for his life while falling, the fish laughed safely falling along him and swam away.

The bear died a painful death.

Despite being warned by the monkey, the bear, out of anger, made a huge mistake and died.

This is how anger works, it makes you dumb, deaf and blind to the simplest of facts and common sense, and you end up losing some way or the other.
Zooposki:
The husband should stop watching football and help her with the household chores.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by YaQsGaYa(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Obanje, Idiot

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by seunjungle1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
The day my ex girl friend tore a picture I took with a girl I met before I even knew her in the act of jealousy was the reason that brought an end to our relationship.
If my wife should act like this...she must buy that TV

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by PHIPEX(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:
The husband should stop watching football and help her with the household chores.
You are worse than the lady in the video, you sound like someone that will do worse.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Xkale1996(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2023
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r59z8FJoYrw?si=5pfoTyEShTeg86s6

Lady intentionally destroys TV during argument with husband. The lady who was aware that it was all captured on video, told her husband that she is doing it to piss him off. She said "Daniel (her son) video me"
finish destroying it and go back to ur papa house no time
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by CalculusOx: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
Useless woman

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by babzlim(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
as the husband after she's done breaking it I will send her packing and give a good strict rules to the parent that the only reason I can accept her back is when she buys that same flat screen mount it back on the wall then buy a good and well fed male he goat 🐐 to appease me then she will promise never to try it again and if she does it again she will be gone and gone for good right in presence if her own family.

The God's has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by APOPTOSIS: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gagare1:
Where do some people find these kinds of women?
Such women are everywhere.
Look very well before you Leap.
Never pray to meet such. It never ends well.
They are in places least expected.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zackattack: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:
Just as you rightfully stated, this is not 1950. No woman is imprisoned in a man's house. If you want to leave, kindly do so without behaving like a cannibal.
It is only a foolish person that will be destructive when they are angry.

4 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by 12345baba(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Mad women wey men dey marry these days

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by RepoMan007: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2023
If she has done this because husband didn't help out with house cores, then I am didsapointed.
There are chances such a home has many devices and machines to simplify tasks around the house. Blender, gas cooker, mixers, water pump. Why force help from someone who has probably helped with one or two helping gadgets.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Profadvocate: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
This is what u meet when u are married to an agent of darkness

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by jaxxy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

why didn't she tell him that b4 marrying him?

so u think u can get married and then start changing the rules or roles byforce without a proper discussion?

she should have told him he will be doing the house chores with her and let's see if he would marry her or go for the next girl on his list. undecided
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by GanagiBitrus: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Kobicove:

If my wife ever tries that shit in my house she will replace the item she destroyed and she will still find herself back in her father's house...I will never forgive or tolerate such transgression! undecided
Consider yourself lucky then. smiley
Though some of those destructive rages spice up marriage, provided they're not taken too far.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2023
I wont buy another tv for that house again if you try that shi with me.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Op, is she a Yoruba woman πŸ€”

Nigerian ladies of nowadays are becoming something else.

Marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 😏
god bless you

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Chydo63(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okortor:
I won't touch her but one thing is certain, she's definitely going back to her mother's house same day. No Jupiter would stop such action from me after which I'm done with such marriage..........
is not always easy, esp when children are involved. But be assured that the man will one day run away from such a toxic relationship. No man wants a woman who won't give him peace, no matter the situation or condition!

3 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by JealousCobra(m): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
babzlim:
as the husband after she's done breaking it I will send her packing and give a good strict rules to the parent that the only reason I can accept her back is when she buys that same flat screen mount it back on the wall then buy a good and well fed male he goat 🐐 to appease me then she will promise never to try it again and if she does it again she will be gone and gone for good right in presence if her own family.

The God's has spoken.

Her second chance to your house after the appeasing with he goat according to you might be your head she will decapitate with hammer. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜Ž

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by ussv: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
If this happens to me, i`ll run for my life. Next time she`ll graduate to using harmful objects like knife or gun against the man

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
[quote author=QuinModah post=126929310][/quote]

You should preach that to Nigerian men that are killing Nigerian women at an astronomical rate.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by tollyboy5(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Consider yourself lucky If your wife has never destroyed anything in the house. smiley
On the contrary she need to consider herself lucky because i will pluck all teeth.
I'm also hot tempered, i learnt anger management. Make nobody come try nonsense with me.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaxxy:

why didn't she tell him that b4 marrying him?

so u think u can get married and then start changing the rules or roles byforce without a proper discussion?

she should have told him he will be doing the house chores with her and let's see if he would marry her or go for the next girl on his list. undecided

Very soon there will be no next girl. Let’s see how you guys would cope. Oh, I forgot you guys will do the household chores when married to a white woman. It’s only Nigerian women you treat as slaves.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by babzlim(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2023
JealousCobra:

Her second chance to your house after the appeasing with he goat according to you might be your head she will decapitate with hammer. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜Ž

my brother she most sign affidavit
if any of my body part miss she most restore am.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Basicend: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2023
Chicken brains. . Na she go still want use am watch Telemondo later in the evening. .
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Basicend: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2023
12345baba:
Mad women wey men dey marry these days

Na all those club girls wey don dey break bottles and smoke cracks during hey days. . The guy go marry. .

She don switch to her old mode be dat. . Next, na the guy head she go break. .

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by QuinModah(f): 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

You should preach that to Nigerian men that are killing Nigerian women at an astronomical rate.
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.