Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband (38934 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Husband & Wife Sleeping In Separate Rooms / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Sharpsharp00123: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Consider yourself lucky If your wife has never destroyed anything in the house. smiley
which kind of stupid lucky is that?

How can u destroy things all in d name of anger? U destroy my property I destroy your face

Which kind madness b that, she can only do it to mumu men

Even if u give me 50 children n 50 billion I will never take that
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by themanderon: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2023
How does destroying that TV solve the problem? This is a classic example of a foolish woman. After destroying the TV she will probably expect the man to get another. She is not even remorseful as she said "she want make e pain am well well". These are the kind of women that would shorten a man's lifespan. May God not allow us see evils.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Truvelisback(m): 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Samakus:
If that man buy TV again, he's mad
This is what happens when you marry a mad woman as a wife. If I were the man, I will send her packing. She may only come back if she buys it or replace it.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by macho44(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Consider yourself lucky If your wife has never destroyed anything in the house. smiley
The day she tries that, na that day she go return to her Papa house
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2023
kingreign:

Utter rubbish.

Yeah utter rubbish when it involves Nigerian women, but not the white woman. See your Igbo brother helping his white wife wear her draws.

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by yetty247(f): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r59z8FJoYrw?si=5pfoTyEShTeg86s6

Lady intentionally destroys TV during argument with husband. The lady who was aware that it was all captured on video, told her husband that she is doing it to piss him off. She said "Daniel (her son) video me"

o binu ni lol
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Reference(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2023
So there are still 'housewives' in 2023.
Can't remember when I heard of one last.
How can a man be married to or surrounded by a person who is not working.
Anyway leaders in nation Nigeria are equally not bothered with productivity so there is always crises.
If a man and his wife returns home after a hard days work there is little energy left to dispute thoughtless of conflict.
Just a people who work are hardly involved in petty crime.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Gandrova: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:
The husband should stop watching football and help her with the household chores.
You have no common sense.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2023
Gandrova:
You have no common sense.

Yeah, just like this Nigerian man helping his white wife wear her draws.

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by jaxxy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

What is your definition of love? Who told you white women love you for real. White women are confessing that the only reason they love black men is because they are the only group of men they can dominate.

dominate must have a new meaning. Women who are begging are the ones u say are dominating?

Nigerian men are in high demand internationally. he is a spec.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by RealEzee(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

Yeah utter rubbish when it involves Nigerian women, but not the white woman. See your Igbo brother helping his white wife wear her draws.
da filipino woman dey giv am peace of mind not dis jezebel in da video .....try dey reason well
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Godwin25king: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
If she doesn't leave that house that day make I know wetin cause am. undecided
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Yoyo99(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Same "Anger" she will stylshly unleashed one day and kill thé husband.

N'a devil she will put it on.. OK, continue madam Iron lady
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaxxy:

dominate must have a new meaning. Women who are begging are the ones u say are dominating?

Nigerian men are in high demand internationally. he is a spec.

lol. Go look at statistics and stop fooling yourself on the net. You are suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder known as grandiose delusions.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
RealEzee:
da filipino woman dey giv am peace of mind not dis jezebel in da video .....try dey reason well

Yeah, na only white women dey give una peace of mind. Conquered oshi.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by LordIsaac(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2023
Okortor:
I won't touch her but one thing is certain, she's definitely going back to her mother's house same day. No Jupiter would stop such action from me after which I'm done with such marriage..........
Simple….if not, one day, she will murder him!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

lol. Go look at statistics and stop fooling yourself on the net. You are suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder known as grandiose delusions.

Go and check all over social media and get back to me.

u are in denial and lost touch with reality.

the Nigerian girls bad behaviour has gone extreme and de marketed her. How can u be lazy, broke and yet have bad character?

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaxxy:

Go and check all over social media and get back to me.

u are in denial and lost touch with reality.

the Nigerian girls bad behaviour has gone extreme and de marketed her. How can u be lazy, broke and yet have bad character?

Social media? I’m talking about statistics, you are talking about social media. Black men have the least resources and most women are not down with that. You only get the thrash of other races of men. You better grow sense and stop fooling yourself.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by EdiskyHarry: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
I don't believe anything again on the social media. Some people are taking this staged and scripted show serious, destroying a spoilt plasma tv just to get views and downloads

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by RealEzee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

Yeah, na only white women dey give una peace of mind. Conquered oshi.
y e dey pain u like dis grin giv ur man peace of mind n stop acting like demon less he cast u back to ya papa house ode
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2023
RealEzee:
y e dey pain u like dis grin giv ur man peace of mind n stop acting like demon less he cast u back to ya papa house ode

Pained ke? By a Nigerian man? I don surpass all of una.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by frozen70(f): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r59z8FJoYrw?si=5pfoTyEShTeg86s6

Lady intentionally destroys TV during argument with husband. The lady who was aware that it was all captured on video, told her husband that she is doing it to piss him off. She said "Daniel (her son) video me"

Is it even necessary
Na she Sabi
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Olaolex: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:
The husband should stop watching football and help her with the household chores.
This vawulence you are searching ehn! You will surely fine it. Just wait and see
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by okoroemeka(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
if she does such I will use police and arrest her to pay for the damages,after that if she likes she can go back to her father's house,let her try such,infact the man is a gentleman for just videoing her,before she will raise that hammer i will give her series of hot mind resetting slaps that will bring her back to reality
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
Olaolex:
This vawulence you are searching ehn! You will surely fine it. Just wait and see

See Nigerian man dey help him white wife wear her dirty draws.

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by favour32(m): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Find as you go do am.
Na kolo you put for house as wife.

Related.

Na so one couple fight finish for night.
The man go the other room.
The man make call to one of his friends.
The friend tell am make go sleep for hotel.
The man say no,he dey form don jazzy.

The WrestleMania man wake up with sharp pain for night....only to find out say the embattled wife don cut him J.T.

Both of dem na lawyers.
I nor how the case waka.
Dat matter never pass some few years ago....na west of 9ja e for happen.

Later for court,the family of the wife say their sister get kolo.

I nor believe am.

According to my research anger nai cause am.

When anger burst and uncontrolled.
The brain go release wetin onyinbo dey call tryptophan hydroxylase TPH.
E go make the person nor know wetin e dey do.

To marry kolo, ku ku stay ya own.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by iukpe: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2023
Very possible she never buy anything for the house with her money.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by jaxxy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2023
Zooposki:

Social media? I’m talking about statistics, you are talking about social media. Black men have the least resources and most women are not down with that. You only get the thrash of other races of men. You better grow sense and stop fooling yourself.

Thats the problem with the Nigerian girl she thinks relationships is all about resources and money. Same greedy mentality is why she is least desired and de marketed.

how can u be a gold digger, be lazy and have a bad attitude?

what the the Nigerian girls selling point?
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Zooposki(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
jaxxy:

Thats the problem with the Nigerian girl she thinks relationships is all about resources and money. Same greedy mentality is why she is least desired and de marketed.

how can u be a gold digger, be lazy and have a bad attitude?

what the the Nigerian girls selling point?

If you check social media as you say then you will know black women are the least materialistic out of all races of women. Look, I’m not going to keep arguing with someone that just brings up arguments from his arse. Come up with facts then we can talk.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by intruder15(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2023
ggood:
Anger is bad, some of this girl's can't afford what they destroy in a man's house. my neighbor and his babe use to fight like mad people, until when the girl destroy properties and Appliances that's when she will be calm.

I no blame her. Na because no be she de buy the property. You appreciate what you buy or know it's worth.
Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Samakus(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2023
Truvelisback:
This is what happens when you marry a mad woman as a wife. If I were the man, I will send her packing. She may only come back if she buys it or replace it.

A woman that can do this is capable of stabbing you

1 Like

Re: Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband by Tommydare(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
It doesn't change anything. Either you like it or not, it will always be like that. Women think they are doing the most just by doing chores? The society has evolved through that system no be today e start. And you can't change anything. Unless you no go marry. That's the bitter truth. If you can't do chores or you think you dey do the most, it's better not to near men at all. Nothing can be achieved with feminism. People have tried it in the past and they failed or later earned a bad reputation. Even Medusa in the Greek methodology didn't achieved anything reasonable with it.[quote author=Zooposki post=126929072][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / 19 Year Old Man Marries Two Wives At A Time In Bauchi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.