Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself (958 Views)

Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by NBAjunior: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2023
I have been planning on getting braces and veneers cuz my dentition is not too good saved around1.2millon naira to get it done.

I have been talking to a good friend of mine so he introduced me to a business that if I invest like 1million in it the profit would be enormous.

Since 3 months ago I sent him the money I haven’t seeen any profit even my capital just discovered 1 week ago that it was a scam all through.

I have tried contacting and begging him to please return my capital but to no avail have reported to the police it seems there is nothing they can do because the guy is not in town.

Since I was a kid I have been having insecurities with my dentition which has limited me in so many ways, it has always been my dream to get braces someday but here I am my dreams have been shattered and am back to square 1 I think this is the end of the tunnel for me.
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by immortalcrown(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na who create himself?

1 Like

Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by Xscape1993(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2023
Don't end it please ooo. Just be patient my dear.
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by fyzaila: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2023
Ohhh dear, sorry about that. It's very unfortunate. You should have seek for advice here before using such amount to venture into any uncertain business. Nevertheless, it's not the end of life. Please try to move ahead and ditch that suicidal thoughts.

Scammers will never know peace and miserable death awaits them
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by helinues: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2023
Stock E currency till January and thank me later
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by illicit(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2023
Why not remove all ur teeth and wear artificials instead

🤷🏻
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by NBAjunior: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2023
illicit:
Why not remove all ur teeth and wear artificials instead

🤷🏻
How?
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by dkidd: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2023
Na wah
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2023
So there are people who still fall prey to these pyramid schemes at this time and age?

Anyways, your only problem is that you're insecured and not because you have bad dentition... Even the ugliest man in the world is married to two beautiful wives and if you see his dentition, I'm sure yours is far better than his.

For now just focus on taking good care of yourself and looking good.

But if you still want to end your life because of your insecurities, then RIP in advance because we're all depressed too and if you're gonna give up that easily, then good luck.

1 Like

Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by Puss360(f): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
grin grin grin grin... Your so called friend wasn't able to help you raise money to add to what you have to go for Ur treatment...
But was able to convince you to invest it...
Why didn't this so called friend invest a bit of his then gives you the profit...

Lol...
Don't kill Ur self... But if you do, Rip in advance... The world won't stop revolving because u left...
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2023
So you even have such amount of money on you and the best thing that came into your mind was to give someone to assist you start a business and get capital in return! Hmmmmmmmm
Why didn't you bring the matter here from the starts?

Well take hearts and be strong.
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by Godsongang: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2023
Hmmm! Wise word

Samantha124:
So there are people who still fall prey to these pyramid schemes at this time and age?

Anyways, your only problem is that you're insecured and not because you have bad dentition... Even the ugliest man in the world is married to two beautiful wives and if you see his dentition, I'm sure yours is far better than his.

For now just focus on taking good care of yourself and looking good.

But if you still want to end your life because of your insecurities, then RIP in advance because we're all depressed too and if you're gonna give up that easily, then good luck.
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by okoroemeka(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2023
immortalcrown:
Na who create himself?
if the condition of his teeth will make him kill himself I am sorry because as a man he will encounter many more problems in this journey of life that will make his teeth problem look like kids play,
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:31am On Nov 13, 2023
U were greedy
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by Talkisneeded: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2023
It's a hard world, I hope you get your capital back at least.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement, check siggy
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by deltaF0SS: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
4 u to know the word unalive, means u know there's more to ur locality
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by elkon(m): 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
That modafvcka must have used your money to play sportybet sure 2odd but things doesn't goes as he planned. So sorry bro just be patient you go survive it trust me, I have been there before then I thought that's the end but I just grabbed myself up and work it out
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by Harrisee(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
You want to take a life because of money. Something you'll make over and again in the future. May God have mercy on you.
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by Hermanie(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
NBAjunior:
I have been planning on getting braces and veneers cuz my dentition is not too good saved around1.2millon naira to get it done.

I have been talking to a good friend of mine so he introduced me to a business that if I invest like 1million in it the profit would be enormous.

Since 3 months ago I sent him the money I haven’t seeen any profit even my capital just discovered 1 week ago that it was a scam all through.

I have tried contacting and begging him to please return my capital but to no avail have reported to the police it seems there is nothing they can do because the guy is not in town.

Since I was a kid I have been having insecurities with my dentition which has limited me in so many ways, it has always been my dream to get braces someday but here I am my dreams have been shattered and am back to square 1 I think this is the end of the tunnel for me.

It is your mind failing you, and not your dentition. Dentition is like 6 packs. Some people think it's something to have but the truth is the average woman doesn't care about it.

Also how did you put your money inside ponzi scheme. This is 2023 for crying out loud.

What ever it is that gave you that 1.2 million, double your efforts in it. As long as no be fraud or betting.

Build your business or career. Nobody cares about dentition. Ask 10 random Nigerian woman what they seek in a man. You'll see that nobody will mention good dentition
Re: I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself by RelevantSolutio(f): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2023
Hermanie:

It is your mind failing you, and not your dentition. Dentition is like 6 packs. Some people think it's something to have but the truth is the average woman doesn't care about it.

Also how did you put your money inside ponzi scheme. This is 2023 for crying out loud.

What ever it is that gave you that 1.2 million, double your efforts in it. As long as no be fraud or betting.

Build your business or career. Nobody cares about dentition. Ask 10 random Nigerian woman what they seek in a man. You'll see that nobody will mention good dentition

@op

Read This Very Clearly.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Proposes In Church, Gets Slapped By A Lady - Shocking Video! / I'm A Female. I've Decided To Go Hustle In Abuja. What Do You Think I..... / Nairaland Please I Need A Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.