Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now (1153 Views)

I’m So Depressed Right Now Thinking Of Unaliving Myself / I Am Depressed Right Now / I'm Depressed Right Now, I May Soon Commit........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Sparklinglyte(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please i have been addicted to drugs for over a decade now i officially started smoking cannabis when i was just 17 years i have tried quitting many times but have been unsuccessful please i don't really know what to do it's affecting my family life and relationships gone broke because of my addictions please help i don't really know what to do about it.
No insults please only matured advice needed please.
Thanks for your time

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by MufasaLion: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
You have to be determined and do away with friends that you smoke together.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Xenry: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
'Friends', bro. Change the friends you roll with, and find something that will be keeping you busy most of the time.
Lalasticlala, give this guy a trip to the Front-Page.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by obi4eze(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
This one pass human being. It's only God in heaven that can deliver you. Please run to God before it finally kills you.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Franksomtoo: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Just decide to stop and you will. It's all up to you

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Chimeluv(f): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Stay away from people who smoke

Reduce the number of cannabis you smoke daily

Keep your brain and your hands busy

Quitting it is a gradual process so don't rush it.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Sparklinglyte(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Chimeluv:
Stay away from people who smoke

Reduce the number of cannabis you smoke daily

Keep your brain and your hands busy

Quitting it is a gradual process so don't rush it.

thanks But it hard always thinking about it All the time
Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Pierocash(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Go for deliverance,surrender to Christ,and see yourself lose thirst for those poison you are taking.
Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm....... Hmmm....... Hmmm........
Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
Franksomtoo:
Just decide to stop and you will. It's all up to you

Like it's that easy right ??

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Offpoint1: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Unfortunately addiction is not what online comment can stop, everyone will advise you but your dopamine will torture you the moment you try to stop the habit.

Unfortunately those urges is way stronger than you, until you fight it with a stronger addiction.

Two things that can stop addiction is ADDICTION AND THE ADDICTED.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lols... you've got no problems bro. Just light up one and smoke good!

But Note: Any habit you have, whether good or bad without self control is dangerous.
Just have control and create new principles to help you reduce the intake coz "stopping it instanta? Nah bro,that ain't even possible.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Sparklinglyte(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lols... you've got no problems bro. Just light up one and smoke good!

But Note: Any habit you have, whether good or bad without self control is dangerous.
Just have control and create new principles to help you reduce the intake coz "stopping it instanta? Nah bro,that ain't even possible.
thank bro it ain't easy i really need help
Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Sparklinglyte(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Thanks for the advice please keep it coming
Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by bepositive11: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
thank bro it ain't easy i really need help

Since you feel that you need help, I'm guessing you know that you don't have control over it so you're better off quitting

I don't know much about addictions but I do know about habits. If you smoke weed as a habit, try to replace that habit with something else

Also, people who struggle with addiction are usually trying to escape from themselves. What goes through your mind when you're alone?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Pumpumking: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
Please i have been addicted to drugs for over a decade now i officially started smoking cannabis when i was just 17 years i have tried quitting many times but have been unsuccessful please i don't really know what to do it's affecting my family life and relationships gone broke because of my addictions please help i don't really know what to do about it.
Thanks for your time

angry

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Pumpumking: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
Thanks for your time

...ok u take drug, fine..do u then watch blue film on top sir?(no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by lolu2019: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
Talk to God.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Skullano(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
You no fit even buy brown rolling papers self.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by SchoolGate: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
Thanks for your time
Nothing is wrong with you my brother you are 100% OK. In fact, you are a senior man

In case you don't know in the south south anybody that smokes weed we call him senior man wink

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by flokii: 12:55am On Aug 30, 2021
The problem with addictions is that they are very hard to let go, reason it's better not to even indulge in such things as drugs.

@OP you've taken the first step, next is to change your circle of friends. Try to look for something new that will keep you occupied. Anything is possible when you put your mind to it.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by frozen70(f): 7:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Sparklinglyte:
Thanks for the advice please keep it coming

Go to any of the prayer camps and mountains to pray to your God

Make sure you have enough money with you and don't go with any stupid thing to smoke

By the time you stay there for weeks, your spirit will reject such life for you and Good spirit will take over from you

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by BigYash: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Na white TZ you still dey use? U never even start smoke,you dey complain..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Recreational weed smoking is not bad when taken in consideration, so many people smoke weed to relax and get by the day, best taken at night time to reflect on life and how you spent the day,. But smoking during work hours or school hour is then a problem, in conclusion there's nothing demonic or diabolic about smoking weed as long as you don't abuse it. One blunt a day is fine.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please Im So Depressed Right Now by Sparklinglyte(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
BigYash:
Na white TZ you still dey use? U never even start smoke,you dey complain..
na watin dae available be that at the moment

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Go From Here? / . / Cut Off Everyone You Roll With When You Experience Financial Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.