Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? (3394 Views)

What Does It Mean If You Finish Having Sex With A Lady And She Said This / When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
That BF (baby female) had her genital mutilated

Damn... Nasty... I'm out of here
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? by Emekaphilip360: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Colson:
she's circumcised.
Really?
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? by Emekaphilip360: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bornboy4:
Use anointing oil to lubricate your preek before you enter am.
Wetin concern you about weda she dey wet or not? Abi you wan lick the juice?
The sex is always painful. Once I suck her booby passionately she get wet normal when I enter if I should stop sucking her booby she will be dry.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? by Emekaphilip360: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Gadafii:
Maybe she’s not into you like that🤔

Better still get lube
This doesn’t make any sense. Even if a girl is not into you doesn’t mean she won’t get wet sometimes.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? by Emekaphilip360: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
UptownVibes:
Na only call girl I have experienced such with,so with lubricant it goes it goes in smoothly.. A girl who likes you will get wet,by just running ur hands through her body.. Abi them circumcized her? If not you better try to up your FBI game.
How can a call girl not get wet ? Are you playing? Call girl that fvck 2 to 4 guys in a day.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
Like she doesn’t get Hot sometimes. On a norm ladies do get Hot but in her own case she hardly feel it. How can a lady doesn’t feel Hot in 6months or more ? Is this a medical condition or something?

She could have female sexual dysfunction (FSD) but no one cares about female sexual health because it’s just a hole. Not like men that need to get it up before sec can happen
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? by Colson(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Emekaphilip360:
The sex is always painful. Once I suck her booby passionately she get wet normal when I enter if I should stop sucking her booby she will be dry.
exactly how the experience is for victims of FGM!
she was mutilated. Her clit completely chopped off. There's nothing you can do about it.
Re: What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? by Emekaphilip360: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

She could have female sexual dysfunction (FSD) but no one cares about female sexual health because it’s just a hole. Not like men that need to get it up before sec can happen
. Nawa oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do? / Where Is Naja Haje Sef? / The Most Important Thing Women Want Most From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.