Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know (3263 Views)

Leaves That Can Cure Your Malaria Without Going To The Hospital / 5 Leaves That Help Cure Diabetes And Process On Using Them / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
Greenlyf:
Natural supplements
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2023
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by snuherbals(m): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2023
Hey, it's very informative post to read , thanks for sharing this information. SNU Herbals stands out as a top-tier Ayurvedic and herbal PCD franchise company. Our extensive range of Ayurvedic and herbal products is commendable, offering effective natural solutions for various health needs. With a commitment to quality and authenticity, SNU Herbals provides an excellent opportunity for those seeking a reliable partner in the Ayurvedic and herbal healthcare segment. https://www.snuherbals.com/
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 7:12am On Jan 03
Greenlyf:
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 8:36pm On Jan 05
Greenlyf:
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 10:43am On Jan 11
Its good to always go natural ways
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 3:19pm On Feb 20
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful information.

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:36am On Feb 21
Originalsly:
Knowledge is key. The one health benefit of soursop I can swear for is it is verrrrry effective in ridding the body if cancer. Chemotherapy or radiation is no match to soursop. Try it to prove me wrong.... use the recipe OP posted. Do you know someone that used Chemotherapy?... very expensive ... prolonged and painful and yet ... despite confident shouts of "the cancer is in remission ... on average ... within 5 years we learn the cancer has returned ... the person is on a palliative... and finally the person is no longer with us .... all within 5 years. It is ineffective and deadly.

This guy again grin

Where is your laboratory where you dish out these stuffs from?

False cancer treatment claims
In 2008, the Federal Trade Commission in the United States stated that use of soursop to treat cancer was "bogus", and there was "no credible scientific evidence" that the extract of soursop sold by Bioque Technologies "can prevent, cure, or treat cancer of any kind."[22] Also in 2008, a UK court case relating to the sale of Triamazon, a soursop product, resulted in the criminal conviction of a man under the terms of the UK Cancer Act for offering to treat people for cancer. A spokesman for the council that instigated the action stated, "it is as important now as it ever was that people are protected from those peddling unproven products with spurious claims as to their effects."[23]

The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Cancer Research UK state that cancer treatment using soursop is not supported by reliable clinical evidence.[7][16] According to Cancer Research UK, "Many sites on the internet advertise and promote graviola capsules as a cancer cure, but none of them are supported by any reputable scientific cancer organizations" and "there is no evidence to show that graviola works as a cure for cancer".[7]
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 8:59am On Feb 21
What I am quite sure of is that
Thee scientist are the originator of orthodox medicine.
Scientist will never allow the backing of herbal.
Herbal have been existing before orthodox.
People are still using orthodox to cure numerous diseases.

2 Likes

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Originalsly: 4:29pm On Feb 21
ChybuzzDD:

This guy again grin

In 2008, the Federal Trade Commission in the United States stated that use of soursop to treat cancer was "bogus", and there was "no credible scientific evidence" that the extract of soursop sold by Bioque Technologies "can prevent, cure, or treat cancer of any kind."[22] Also in 2008, a UK court case relating to the sale of Triamazon, a soursop product, resulted in the criminal conviction of a man under the terms of the UK Cancer Act for offering to treat people for cancer. A spokesman for the council that instigated the action stated, "it is as important now as it ever was that people are protected from those peddling unproven products with spurious claims as to their effects."[23]

The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Cancer Research UK state that cancer treatment using soursop is not supported by reliable clinical evidence.[7][16] According to Cancer Research UK, "Many sites on the internet advertise and promote graviola capsules as a cancer cure, but none of them are supported by any reputable scientific cancer organizations" and "there is no evidence to show that graviola works as a cure for cancer".[7]

I know nothing about any of the products you mentioned... and I would doubt their efficacy. I never suggested any product that contains soursop... or soursop extract is effective. Let me ask ... does a herb must go through clinical tests and must be approved by medical personnel to be effective?
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 8:09am On Feb 25
ChybuzzDD:

This guy again grin

"They did not feed me because they did not have food themselves to eat. I was urinating often so they gave me banana leaves and it stopped".
That was a testimony of a local government chairman that was kidnap in Benue state. Now my question is, is there any laboratory prove that banana leaf could stop frequent urinating and can scientist and their laboratory ever back it? I want you to know that there is yet to be discover local solution to every health problem or challenges. I have heard empirical testimonies about health challenges that has defiled all orthodox solution but was later taking care of or healed by simple leaf and rooth that we see around us everyday.
Recently, king Charles was diagnosed of cancer and he said he will not be going for chemotherapy, that he believes in alternative medicine which is herbs and rooth, please Google it. Another questions is, what is or are these herbs and rooth. It is time to look inward and appreciate what God has blessed us with and think about how we can utilize to be of more blessings to us.

2 Likes

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Originalsly: 9:35am On Feb 25
fidtopade:

"They did not feed me because they did not have food themselves to eat. I was urinating often so they gave me banana leaves and it stopped".

Hmmmm .... interesting. This may very well be the treatment for an enlarged prostate. I do believe for every natural ailment there is a natural cure. It is sad that our ancestors know of the cures and have been passing down thus knowledge for generationsss ... but we are now not only turning our backs on them ... but condemning them since there is no clinical proof of their efficacy... and are turning to pharmaceuticals which we accept without question.

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 5:47pm On Feb 25
Originalsly:

Hmmmm .... interesting. This may very well be the treatment for an enlarged prostate. I do believe for every natural ailment there is a natural cure. It is sad that our ancestors know of the cures and have been passing down thus knowledge for generationsss ... but we are now not only turning our backs on them ... but condemning them since there is no clinical proof of their efficacy... and are turning to pharmaceuticals which we accept without question.
the westerners will protect their own with their knowledge while we will expect the westerners to validate ours with their knowledge, of which they will never.

2 Likes

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 1:09pm On Feb 29
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by bravery19: 3:25pm On Feb 29
Please house,i need advice on how to treat and cure prostate enlargement symptoms.
Thanks.
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 9:06pm On Feb 29
bravery19:
Please house,i need advice on how to treat and cure prostate enlargement symptoms.
Thanks.
Try banana leaf. Get some banana leaf wash it clean, blend it and sieve to get the juice and be taking it, a cup in the morning and a cup at night before food in the morning and after food in the night.
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 10:17pm On Feb 29
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 10:23pm On Feb 29
Greenlyf:
together we can place value on the trees and leaf God has blessed us with, by identifying there usefulness.

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 11:45pm On Mar 02
https://www.ehproject.org/nutrition/healthy-eating/soursop-leaves-benefits#:~:text=What%20are%20the%20benefits%20of,%2C%20and%20anti%2Dhypertensive%20properties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Enemuo's wife have Died of ebola in lagos / Incredible: 22 Diseases That Can Be Healed By Passionate $€x / Nutritional Benefits Of Eating Winged Termites (“aku”) Scientifically Known As M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.