Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know (3269 Views)

Leaves That Can Cure Your Malaria Without Going To The Hospital / 5 Leaves That Help Cure Diabetes And Process On Using Them / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 3:03pm On Mar 04
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by supremedermatol: 3:37pm On Mar 04
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 4:15pm On Mar 04
Greenlyf:
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 1:54pm On Mar 12
Its good to always go natural ways
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 7:25pm On Mar 12
Nature is blessed
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 5:36pm On Mar 14
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 9:08pm On Mar 20
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 9:29am On Mar 24
Happy Sunday
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 7:30pm On Mar 24
Greenlyf:
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 6:27pm On Mar 27
Greenlyf:
Happy Sunday
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 6:29pm On Mar 27
Greenlyf:
Nature is blessed
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by PonExport2024: 11:02pm On Mar 27
Great to know all these benefits of consuming soursop

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 9:48am On Mar 28
PonExport2024:
Great to know all these benefits of consuming soursop
I'm glad you got value from the article
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 6:29pm On Mar 28
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 8:36am On Mar 31
Greenlyf:
Happy Sunday
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 7:40pm On Mar 31
Greenlyf:
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 7:33am On Apr 01
Greenlyf:
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by writeprof(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01
fidtopade:

"They did not feed me because they did not have food themselves to eat. I was urinating often so they gave me banana leaves and it stopped".
That was a testimony of a local government chairman that was kidnap in Benue state. Now my question is, is there any laboratory prove that banana leaf could stop frequent urinating and can scientist and their laboratory ever back it? I want you to know that there is yet to be discover local solution to every health problem or challenges. I have heard empirical testimonies about health challenges that has defiled all orthodox solution but was later taking care of or healed by simple leaf and rooth that we see around us everyday.
Recently, king Charles was diagnosed of cancer and he said he will not be going for chemotherapy, that he believes in alternative medicine which is herbs and rooth, please Google it. Another questions is, what is or are these herbs and rooth. It is time to look inward and appreciate what God has blessed us with and think about how we can utilize to be of more blessings to us.

If Africa realises the potentials of the medicinal herbs God has blessed us with, the West neocolonial oppression of our health sector would stop. Our forefathers lived longer by eating natural and medicinal plants.

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 9:01pm On Apr 01
writeprof:

If Africa realises the potentials of the medicinal herbs God has blessed us with, the West neocolonial oppression of our health sector would stop. Our forefathers lived longer by eating natural and medicinal plants.
more reason why we should always go natural ways.

Just like china....they believe so much in herbs 🌿,they utilize it that's why they do live long.

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 10:32am On Apr 02
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 5:39pm On Apr 02
Greenlyf:
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 4:37pm On Apr 03
Greenlyf:
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 7:51am On Apr 04
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 10:56pm On Apr 05
Greenlyf:
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 10:41am On Apr 08
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 3:20pm On Apr 09
Greenlyf:
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 6:49pm On Apr 09
Good evening
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 10:16am On Apr 10
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 1:27pm On Apr 24
Please help me identify this plant

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by fidtopade: 5:51am On May 02

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nutritional Benefits Of Eating Winged Termites (“aku”) Scientifically Known As M / How I Lost 50kg Easily- No Pills, No "Stupid" Meal Plan Involved / For Ladies..menstrual Cup..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.