Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) (46708 Views)

Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix / 19-Year-Old Slay Queen & Her 69-Year-Old Oyinbo Boyfriend Got Twitter Users Talk / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Toby7(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2023
Love is beautiful
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by theamazonguru(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Nigerian's love white ehn...

Lol. You think they do?
My dear we know what the "forced loved" is all about.
It's all about the papers.
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

After money, please make more money, make extra money, infact keep making money

E get why

louderΒ²
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Confirm4real(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2023
If na guy now na for JAPA abi shocked
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Father4all: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
Not too old compare to others I have seen
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Bluesearoll(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
What do you expect her to dig nau?.. Diamond?
Smitaro100:
This one na gold digger na.πŸ™„
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2023
DatoDatuk:
Lady shows off her handsome white "oyinbo" man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbtmY5LaQ9o
Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Gbright560: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2023
Me I just want to mix my race
JoeEeL:
Mhen the hustle is real.

For lack of coordinated common sense, black people keep paying dastardly high prices. Young ladies prefer to commoditise their p*ssies from their teens to their adulthood. Some of them combine it with dancing half-naked on facebook and tiktok. The young men keep delving into methods of scamming unsuspecting victims and even institutions online; many have had to adjust their meal plans from 3-balanced diet, to 2, then to 1 1/2, and now many going on 1.

Others have learned to walk much longer distances to work and other places. Some eat the same food nearly every week. For many, it's a long time they've tasted something like fish, meat or egg. Some cannot afford a soft drink in over 3 months. Some travel to other countries and leave behind their mother, father and friends... to start a new life in unfriendly communities in a far away cold country. Many have to marry partners who share nothing in common, barely understand, just for papers. While some have lost their dignity and are ready to become a side-chick or 3rd, 4th wife / babymama.

These are the penalties for such huge populace not knowing how to think coordinately and quite advanced,
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Joshmuch: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Purvan:
That should be the goal , to race mix and have cute off springs

Mine has been to race mix with a Japanese girl or latina

I have started the later
Why latina, amigo?
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Abagworo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
The lady is old
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
Piliref4:
Lolz fake love, it's all about the money

Do you have a woman you're dating
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by JoeEeL(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Gbright560:
Me I just want to mix my race

Lol
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by winner37(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2023
I see nothing than she is going after money ..
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Larryndelaw: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Cassandraloius:
what's the Difference btw her and the one that married her grandfather in Delta. Just let the girl be.
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Yoruba girls na wa
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by zombieHUNTER: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Cassandraloius:

Yoruba girls love to japa

After voting rubbish
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Dynamicboss: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2023
Money and pali.

Congrats cheesy
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Uteghe(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2023
The girl should see a dentist.
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by pansophist(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool
After money, please make more money, make extra money, infact keep making money

E get why

Make money to attract vapid, materialistic women abi? Women wey go throw you under the bus, when you no fit meet her material expectations.

Abeg enter Benin republic, or maybe even North, to see say women around you wey don commercialize and monetize love no be the norm.

Of course, as a man you need dey alright financially, but southern Nigeria is just a cesspit case.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by SonOfaRichman: 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Shes Ghanaian and stays in Kumasi.
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Bliss62: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2023
pansophist:

Make money to attract vapid, materialistic women abi?

Abeg enter Benin republic, or maybe even North, to see say women around you wey don commercialize and monetize love no be the norm.

Of course as a man you need dey alright financially, but the ones that is common in southern Nigeria.

Hahahaha

Ok no make money, please don't make money you and your northern girlfriend should enjoy not making money

Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by pansophist(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
Bliss62:

Hahahaha

Ok no make money, please don't make money you and your northern girlfriend should enjoy not making money

My point is as clear as sunlight.

If you choose to deliberately misunderstand, misinterpret, and be malicious, thats not my problem.
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Bliss62: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2023
pansophist:

My point is as clear as sunlight.

If you choose to deliberately misunderstand, misinterpret, and be malicious, thats not my problem.

Ok Bye!!
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by uchwar1: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
Which one is the he among them - the white or the dark? I'm confused
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Lamasta(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
Money changes things including love
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm Speechless!!!

Maybe the person below me will have something to say cheesy
speechless indeed grin
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Chetas81(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2023
THEY LOVE THEIR COLONIAL FATHER'S
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
Smitaro100:
This one na gold digger na.πŸ™„
No be only gold digger. You fit do watin white man go do for the lady? Money aside.
Oyinbo weh fit spend hours de lick, clean suck, swallow all the dirty weh de her Kongo. Use him tongue clean all the old dried shit weh de block her butt. You fit?
After that one she go get foreign passport and born fine half caste pikin ontop. grin
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by duketerry22(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Carry on with your hustle
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Allisgud: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Na him one girl dey tell me say him no fit marry me,say because I senior her by far 13 yrs difference o,I know say na money wey I no get make am talk so,if u see this comment u dey craze o,na who go buy ur papa house and motor u dey find abi grin grin grin
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by mukthar2000(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2023
Don't try to play with his intelligent or break his heart ooo, they stab easily oo, no talk say u no hear ooo.
Re: Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) by Shikena(m): 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2023
Isn't this like saying "Oyinbos love Nigerians" because of the man in this story?

How does a random sample equate to "Nigerians" or "Oyinbos"?

Cassandraloius:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Ladies Can You Say NO To These Touching Proposals? / This Is One Of The Strongest Reasons Why many Relationships fail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.