Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! (1495 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by bingbagbo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
There are these things about animals that have always baffled me, and will need you to help me unravel these mysteries, abeg nor vex ooo! cheesy cheesy

1.Do animals fall in love?

2.Do animals propose love?

3.Do animals have boyfriends and girlfriends?

4.Do animals suffer heart break?

5.Do animals get married?

6.Do animals chat?

help now! cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by Goldieluks: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
i think they fall inlove and become very protective,hence
you see two lions fighting over a lioness.
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by emofine(f): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
I believe animals harbour affection not love and animals do communicate with each other (well at least in their given species).
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by freecocoa(f): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
What a guy.
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
bin gbagbo:

There are these things about animals that have always baffled me, and  will need you to help me unravel these mysteries,  abeg nor vex ooo! cheesy cheesy

6.Do animals chat?

help now! cheesy cheesy
[size=14pt]Yes! They do! And i have proof! I have seen a very spectacular Animal perform all those actions in bold! The last time i saw it was in a zoo, and my, the Animal was given a laptop with Internet connection. I was confounded & obfuscated as to how that was possible! I received the shocker of my life when this Animal logged into Nairaland! shocked shocked shocked
Go and look at your Mirror for a better view of this magnificent Animal!

Disproportionately Discombobulated Born fool. . . This is an unacceptable disorientation of your brain, May you not die in abject stupidity that is yet to be compartmentalized. . . Sophisticated dimwit! smiley smiley smiley[/size]
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by 195(f): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
Ermm OP

I think mzdarkskin would be in a better position to answer this question grin grin grin

Sorry mzD - kiss kiss
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by freecocoa(f): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
I can't help falling off the bed like 190 and co would do @ sexkillz's reply,
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by bingbagbo(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Yes! They do! And i have proof! I have seen a very spectacular Animal perform all those actions in bold! The last time i saw it was in a zoo, and my, the Animal was given a laptop with Internet connection. I was confounded & obfuscated as to how that was possible! I received the shocker of my life when this Animal logged into Nairaland! shocked shocked shocked

Disproportionately Discombobulated Born fool. . . This is an unacceptable disorientation of your brain, May you not die in abject stupidity that is yet to be compartmentalized. . . Sophisticated dimwit! smiley smiley smiley[/size]

u dis ugly albino! grin grin grin grin, better respect yaseeef! angry
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^

Mi o raye sh[i]i[/i]t mehn. . .[/size]
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by 9janinja1(f): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
emofine:

I believe animals harbour affection not love and animals do communicate with each other (well at least in their given species).

agreed

Goldieluks:

they fight over a lioness because they need her to carry their genes, the more females the better their chance of passing it on to the next generation. Also an alpha male would not tolerate a younger male with his females though a younger male would try
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by 195(f): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Na wa o

So Nigerian girls watch WILD LIFE

What time do they watch it when they are always in the Saloon perming their hair shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by seedord247(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Yes they do. Example Ape's (coogar)
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by 195(f): 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by 9janinja1(f): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
bin gbagbo:

There are these things about animals that have always baffled me, and will need you to help me unravel these mysteries, abeg nor vex ooo! cheesy cheesy

6.Do animals chat?

help now! cheesy cheesy

they communicate, thats why when birds are flying in groups they all know when to turn (even though there's that stupid one that just doesnt get it).
they partner for life but not married, it also depends on the animal, each with a different personality
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by bingbagbo(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^

Mi o raye sh[i]i[/i]t mehn. . .[/size]

u dis ugly batty albino bwoy! angry angry angry
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by 9janinja1(f): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2011
190_@:

Na wa o

So Nigerian girls watch WILD LIFE

What time do they watch it when they are always in the Saloon perming their hair shocked shocked shocked

u just sit down and judge people bah
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by Chimezie198(m): 12:17am On Nov 15, 2011
sexkillz:

LWKMD! FALLS FROM OXFORD DICTIONARY
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by bamosagie(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2011
Human being nor be mamals? Mamal nor be animal so 190, freecocoa & co nor be animals? Dem nor dey do all d things?
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by nuela100(f): 1:39am On Nov 15, 2011
bamosagie:

Human being nor be mamals? Mamal nor be animal so 190, freecocoa & co nor be animals? Dem nor dey do all d things?

lwkmd.wherever that idea came from
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by HighChief4(m): 1:47am On Nov 15, 2011
Yeah sure they do, especially dogs grin grin grin
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2011
High_Chief:

Yeah sure they do, especially dogs grin grin grin
lolz, so 190, freeecocoa and co are now dogs abi?
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by 195(f): 2:02am On Nov 15, 2011
^You are a Fool you hear

rubbish undecided
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by InkedNerd(f): 2:03am On Nov 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

I wouldn't say that's love it's more of a desire to procreate and survival.
bin gbagbo:

There are these things about animals that have always baffled me, and  will need you to help me unravel these mysteries,  abeg nor vex ooo! cheesy cheesy

6.Do animals chat?

help now! cheesy cheesy

1) I really have no idea if animals fall in love. At times, I feel that humans always try to apply human characteristics to animals
2) Propose love? Hmmm, can you elaborate on that?
3) I don't know about referring to themselves as boyfriends or girlfriends, but there are animals who stay with one another for life but they are few though.
4) I would think so but not in the manner that you might think. I once saw footage of a mother gorilla who's baby had died and the mother refused to leave the baby's side even though the baby had died--she petted the baby and continue to wait on her child. I watched that footage with my mom, and honestly, it brought some tears to my eyes. I have seen the same thing among other animals as well cry
5) I doubt that they get married but like I said before, there are some that stay together.
6) Yes, they communicate.
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by Nobody: 2:35am On Nov 15, 2011
190_@:

Ermm OP

I think mzdarkskin would be in a better position to answer this question grin grin grin

Sorry mzD - kiss kiss

use those your big ears and flap away jare tongue

lol@ ppl calling sexkillz albino. smh. tongue
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by 195(f): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2011
^Imma lying aint you experienced

In animal education angry
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2011
@op,
All ''animals'' are equal,but SOME are more equals than others, George Orwell.
The animals with the clause SOME, are human beings. So its only human, a higher animals in defination that has those outline charateristics and attributes.
So you and ur kinsmen plus the world at large are all animals of higher degree except me the unfortunate alien
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by MrCork17: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
Serious questions: Do goats & horses have punnny? undecided
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
Me sef dey wonder if female dogs especially those local ones for naija love money like naija babes and i also dey wonder if dogs dey go out on a date cheesy
Re: Please Dont Insult Me, I Am Very Serious! by AmakaG29(f): 5:25am On Nov 16, 2011
Some animals mate for life and others get in where they can fit in. At the root of it all is not love but survival and successful procreation.

(1) (Reply)

Your Past Relationship In Obituary Terms / Should I Continue / Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.