Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? (829 Views)

Marriage: Who Should I Choose / Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / Please Help! My Husband's Brother Is Interested In Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2023
I need a lady that want to go into contract marriage with me for some years. The aim is to have children but if along the line we realized that we are compatible enough to spend the rest of our lives together in love, then so be it.

I also need advice on this from people who are into it.
Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by Wallade(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
udede:
I need a lady that want to go into contract marriage with me for some years. The aim is to have children but if along the line we realized that we are compatible enough to spend the rest of our lives together in love, then so be it.

All the single ladies, come in here and price udede
Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2023
udede:

Just placed Bounty and see the magic.
Don't forget come and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Just placed Bounty and see the magic.
Don't forget come and thank me later
I'm not sure i understand you bro
Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2023
udede:
I'm not sure i understand you bro
Put a rewards for first 5-10 ladies then sit back and see what follows

2 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by Jeon(f): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
Lolz. Just get a baby mama, cuz all you are purchasing for is kid[s] alone.

6 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
Jeon:
Lolz.
Just get a baby mama, cuz all you are purchasing for is kid[s] alone.
good Idea but are you available
Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by Jeon(f): 6:59pm On Nov 13, 2023
udede:
No, a Nigerian girl have nothing to offer remember?.

And why are you bothering? Men have no biological clock and can be a father @anytime.

6 Likes

Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by laivwire(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
udede:

In other words, you need a breeding pig for your progenies. The world is on a highway to hell.
Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2023
udede:

i understand u

but the world is upside down

u have to post an advert

i can help u market it

4get Jeon

enough of this toasting nonsense

4get red and blue pills

itz a business of what is available

no time 4 trying to become
what u cant understand
Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by udede(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jeon:

And why are you bothering? Men have no biological clock and can be a father @anytime.
why the sacarsm na ?
Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by ruggedboych: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jeon:

This aboki girl, you always talk to men anyhow without an atom of respect, I doubt you have men in your house. com-on how can a small girl like you lack manners
Re: Contract Marriage Who Is Interested ? by Jeon(f): 4:13am On Nov 15, 2023
udede:
why the sacarsm na ?
WHAT SACRARSM?

Go procreate with your while Angelz. At least they have everything to offer.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Men Lack Intelligence And very emotional in a relationship / My Friend's Dilemma (head Job palaver) / Zodiac Signs & It's Marital Significance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.