Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? (19007 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Fiscus105(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Eyinju112:
I’ll jejeli accept that motherfvcking Ex Abeg. Na cheat him cheat, he no kill person🤣🤣🤣🤣Loneliness no be anybody mate 😂😂😂😂

If truly u re lady and u left guy mainly because he cheated, I'm pity ur sorry ass with loads of cheats that are still coming ur doorstep wen u married

Maybe u you will run away from side chick after 2 kids in ur husband house that two of u sweat to build.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Pwetty2(f): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
make i chop shit
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by officerfudo: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
The question is which one of them
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Seeker3: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
OboOlora:
I will gladly go back to my ex but cheat on him. Dude had the tiniest pen15 I’ve ever seen in my life, like the size of lipgloss but he was extremely nice. I think what he lacked in size, God gave him in manners and compassion

U can’t have it all, I guess!
Miss you Akin!
people dey sha🌚

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Realist777: 6:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rossycares:
Single, single Nd single, no be me person go kill with mood swing.
Man dey get mood swings like that?

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Jamie1000: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
The bitter truth is we are mirror images of our ex.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Lordsonempire(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Justkatty:
Tricky question grin

Lol

Why did you say so?
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Eyinju112(f): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Fiscus105:

If truly u re lady and u left guy mainly because he cheated, I'm pity ur sorry ass with loads of cheats that are still coming ur doorstep wen u married

Maybe u you will run away from side chick after 2 kids in ur husband house that two of u sweat to build.

I’m a stingy lady. I don’t share. I let my man know this from the onset. Don’t cheat on me when you can simply walk away from my life. If you feel like I’m not good enough for you, just silently leave. It could hurt but I’ll definitely heal. I met a man few years ago. We got on so well, the relationship was cute but distant. We met on several occasions but didn’t had sex after all the pressure he put me through. Then all of a sudden he stopped picking calls and stop replying texts. During the short period we dated, I never asked him for a dime, I don’t even allow him credit my line. Like sometimes when we talking on phone and my airtime runs out, I don’t allow him top it up for me, I was responsible for myself. So don’t think he ran away because of billings lol. I tried to get a hold of him for few days and when I felt he doesn’t wanna talk with me I left him. After few months I reached out to him again, because I was feeling guilty like I didn’t try my best, what if he was in trouble? What if my assertion of him leaving was wrong? So when I reached out I realized he was fine but just wanna leave. I let him go. Truly it hurts but I don’t hate or blame him. I like the fact that he left without cheating on me. I couldn’t give him sex so he left me for those who could. I truly respect that decision of his and I don’t hate him. I feel like if I can’t have all his loyalty, then I don’t want half of it.

That is who I am. And to my husband the very day I catch him cheating is the end of our love life. I won’t divorce him because of our kids. I’ll stay in his house, in the marriage, do everything a woman can do for her children. But have us continue the lovey dovey thing. I’m not sure I can. I don’t forgive cheating, it’s always in my head.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Scamburster(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Eyinju112:
I’ll jejeli accept that motherfvcking Ex Abeg. Na cheat him cheat, he no kill person🤣🤣🤣🤣Loneliness no be anybody mate 😂😂😂😂
I love you for this.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Iretekhale(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Not all my ex but I can only pick like two of them . Efe and cy. The rest na olosho.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rossycares:
Single, single Nd single, no be me person go kill with mood swing.
Damn! One girl wan raise my BP with this mood swing of a thing. I had to run for dear life after 2 weeks with her grin grin
I mean, how pesin go dey switch moods like bulb? No be marine spirit be that? People dey o grin
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Eyinju112(f): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Scamburster:

I love you for this.
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by ThatFairGuy1: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dem manna cheesy
post=126965531:
Idan no dey get ex,

Na ex dey get idan.

We Rise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by shakir0802: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
OboOlora:
I will gladly go back to my ex but cheat on him. Dude had the tiniest pen15 I’ve ever seen in my life, like the size of lipgloss but he was extremely nice. I think what he lacked in size, God gave him in manners and compassion

Miss you Akin!
Even by ur name I can tell , OBOOLORA definitely ur pussy is wide I guess that why u wake away
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Scamburster(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Eyinju112:

🤣🤣🤣
This laughing emoji is very suspicious.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
I never had a bad ex. They were wonderful. Even at random, i can marry any of them without regrets.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Justkatty(f): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lordsonempire:

Lol

Why did you say so?
Both are dangerous
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Ebonyigist: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Which of the ex again?
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Gagare1(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
EnglishUsa:
This is the truth men don't like to hear, but it is reality. If you got married to a lady that has ex-boyfriend my brother she will have sex with her again before you people have gotten two children this is the fact but, some men do ignore it, if you are abroad for a year not it that your wife most have sex outside before you return from abroad, that is the truth men don't like to hear. Unless your wife don't have men that makes advances to her and maybe your wife is ugly or fat, that is the only reason she can faithful. Your wife will not have sex again with her ex is only if the ex don't agree to that or the ex is far from her (abroad) but, anytime he is back they will meet to enjoy themselves. Women like meeting their ex this is the truth men don't want to hear. Why the marriage of our fore father's lasted was because they allow their wife to have any man which is normally their ex and we call it (iko) in Igbo language. Deny your woman that right and face divorce period.

Wait a minute.

Did you just explain that Igbo culture once allowed married women to have sexual partners aside their husbands, and with the husband's approval?

This one is STRONG!!!!
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Deepspirituals: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
OboOlora:

Miss you Akin!
Chai !
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Afonjacrusder(f): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2023
EnglishUsa:
This is the truth men don't like to hear, but it is reality. If you got married to a lady that has ex-boyfriend my brother she will have sex with her again before you people have gotten two children this is the fact but, some men do ignore it, if you are abroad for a year not it that your wife most have sex outside before you return from abroad, that is the truth men don't like to hear. Unless your wife don't have men that makes advances to her and maybe your wife is ugly or fat, that is the only reason she can faithful. Your wife will not have sex again with her ex is only if the ex don't agree to that or the ex is far from her (abroad) but, anytime he is back they will meet to enjoy themselves. Women like meeting their ex this is the truth men don't want to hear. Why the marriage of our fore father's lasted was because they allow their wife to have any man which is normally their ex and we call it (iko) in Igbo language. Deny your woman that right and face divorce period.

Stop the misinformation you dumb ass.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Rejouir: 5:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Eyinju112:
Smart
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Risingsunn: 6:11am On Nov 15, 2023
tonystark007:

who get better babe, no know wetin GOD do for am
yes
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by EnglishUsa: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Stop the misinformation you dumb ass.
hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you want to kill me with laugh I swear. You are too funny
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Jamie1000: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2023
DestinedForGrea:

How's that? Please kindly explain.

Most times we are attracted to someone alike. Birds of the same feathers flocks together. Look at your ex. There's always a similar bad character.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
God forbid.when you are my Ex.i delete you from my memory
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Rossycares(f): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

Damn! One girl wan raise my BP with this mood swing of a thing. I had to run for dear life after 2 weeks with her grin grin
I mean, how pesin go dey switch moods like bulb? No be marine spirit be that? People dey o grin
having mood swing is nt a character flaw, just know how to manage it,nt using it to mk people around u feel uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Spiff20(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2023
I'd rather go back. How will I remain single for life, do you know what that means or you think we are joking here? It means you won't get married and have children and even collect . For an ex that didn't kill anyone? Haha it's not that bad.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Obierika(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2023
ReluctantAdult:

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. / "If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.