Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? (19009 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Kharol1234: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
I for go back to my ex but I no want family wahala and her wahala
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Satazaa: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Every decent human being desires soulmates and if two people go thier separate ways there should have been
fundamental differences between them and it has to get to tipping points before there should be separation, however statistics indicates that women are way more notorious in calling it quits at the flimsiest of excuses and if you ask them why they quit they will just carpet the ex as being abusive and narcissist, words they even find difficult in interpreting well, and guess what they always want to come back when they discover the streets are tough and the grass is never greener on the other side of the fence, Tyrese Gibson and Tom Brady are perfect examples of women being extremely unintelligent in thier choices and decision making

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by lolu2019: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nah to remain single.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Risingsunn: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Will happily go back and even worship her. Wetin my eye dey see now my mouth no fit talk am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by yaroyaro619(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Nairaland Evening Newspapers Association (NENA)

Remember 🙄

Opportunity comes but once 🤐

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Balablue64: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
I will gladly collect her back from that dickhead, she married a guy who is way older than her simply because she wants to get married, ruth not like am dying for you oo i have moved on but if dey give me this option it would be you

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Odin13: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Yetty Mama.. biggest baby..

You’re good.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Juniorangel(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
I sha fit consider am cos that girl can knack for Africa.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Brushstrokes20: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
👀👀Not even a trillion dollars can take me back to a particular ex!
# forward ever, BACKWARD NEVER 💯🤣
# if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything 💯

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by CrystalMax: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Amaka! 🥰
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by naijapikin2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
The problem is that some people have too many ex's.. they don't even know which of the ex's they should return to. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

7 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Godsongang: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
I will go back to my ex which is my baby mama because I don't have a new girlfriend, I miss her and I feel so bad for all I have done.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by StraightGaay: 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
No no for me if I lie ask Ronaldo
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Map1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Did I av Ex? Yes,could anyone of them choose to come back to me?NO,I dated more than 20 girls before I settle down and the relationship doesn't last a month with any of them simply because I always dates them for sex not for serious relationship,I don't even plan to get married but just a God plan.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by robosky02(m): 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
ItisWell22:
No hard feelings whatsoever,
but I don’t do exes.

Na to remain SINGULAR! 🤧

Until you become plural
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by AZControversial(m): 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
lipsrsealed

It's not me that'll go back to her..... she'll be the one to return to me...

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by HiFive: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Taiwojon:
1. Don't cut people off in your life because one way or the other, you will need their help some day.

2. If someone become your ex due to you finding new faith in Jesus and to avoid committing immorality with the person
DON'T GO BACK TO THEM, for the sake of your self and your conscience.

3. Your ex should be your ex. Treat them like that unless you want to win them to Christ.

4. Life is about building friendship and living peacable with all men and Holiness to God because without it we cannot see God.

All the same, if you have not given your life to Jesus, He is calling you
Repent from your sins and believe the gospel

You speak well sir

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by GorgeousAF(f): 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
I will go back 😂He was a good and godly man!!!
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by HiFive: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
EnglishUsa:
This is the truth men don't like to listen to but, it is reality. If you got married to a lady that has ex my brother she will have sex with him again before you people born two children this is fact but some people do ignore it, if you are abroad for a year your wife most have sex outside before you return that is the truth men don't like to hear. Unless that woman don't have men that comes to her and maybe your wife is ugly or fat. Your wife will not have sex again with her ex is only if the ex don't agree to that or the ex is abroad but anytime he is back they will meet. Women like meeting their ex this is the truth men don't want to hear. Why the marriage of our fore father's lasted was because they allow their wife to have any man which is normally their ex and we call it (iko) in Igbo language. Deny your woman that right and face divorce period.

You no dey make sense. It's either I no sabi read or you no sabi write.

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by LordIsaac(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
:DSingle forever ni o
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Taiwojon(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
HiFive:

You speak well sir
Thank you.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Tunagee(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Eyinju112:
I’ll jejeli accept that motherfvcking Ex Abeg. Na cheat him cheat, he no kill person🤣🤣🤣🤣Loneliness no be anybody mate 😂😂😂😂

You are a good woman. God bless you dear.
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Sabiwellwell: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lordsonempire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdFjnFYdWBQ?si=x29mETWFnQS29J-S

The decision of whether to go back to an ex or remain single forever is a highly personal one, and it ultimately depends on your unique circumstances and feelings. Here are a few things to consider when making this decision:
1. Reasons for the breakup: Reflect on the reasons why the relationship ended in the first place. Were there fundamental differences, incompatible goals, or unhealthy dynamics? It's essential to evaluate whether those issues can be resolved or if they are likely to resurface if you were to reconnect with your ex.
2. Personal growth: Consider how you have grown and changed since the breakup. Have you addressed the challenges that may have contributed to the end of the relationship? Taking time to work on personal growth, self-awareness, and self-improvement can lead to healthier relationships in the future.
3. Communication and trust: Open and honest communication is vital for any relationship to thrive. If you and your ex struggled with these aspects in the past, it's important to assess whether you are both willing and able to improve in this area.
4. Emotional well-being: Reflect on your emotional well-being and whether being single brings you contentment and fulfillment. While relationships can be wonderful, they should not be relied upon as the sole source of happiness. Consider whether being single allows you to focus on your own personal goals, interests, and well-being.
Ultimately, the decision is yours, and it's important to take time to self-reflect, seek advice from trusted friends or family, and consider seeking professional guidance if needed. Remember that there is no universal right or wrong answer, and what may be right for one person might not be for another.

Abeg where is the nearest seminary
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by TrustNone: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Rossycares:
Single, single Nd single, no be me person go kill with mood swing.
I don't understand please kindly clarify the mood swing aspect
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Hackie90s(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Eyinju112:
I’ll jejeli accept that motherfvcking Ex Abeg. Na cheat him cheat, he no kill person🤣🤣🤣🤣Loneliness no be anybody mate 😂😂😂😂

Your sincerity is heart touching..
And you look cute too.!
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by jojothaiv(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
A man fall in love only once any other attempt at love is just to get over the only one that got away.

If I talk say I wan go back, God no go gree me.

2 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by maxiuc(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
I will remain single not because I hated her but there is something inside of her that wants to end me up

Today she's apologizing tomorrow it becomes more worse acting like someone who is possessed I always doubted it until the relationship ended I started having some funny funny dreams related to something Marine spirit naso I explained to my pastor because he was fully aware of the relationship, serious deliverance was conducted on me and I was displaying and vomiting infact it was terrible..... Girls dey carry plenty demons

3 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Moniya4Real(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
I’ll happily remain single forever. The amount disrespect (both in the house and outside)I suffered from my ex-wife is out of this world. It was actually evident to everyone that knew us together. Guys! Before you take your relationship to the next level with a woman: try to observe how she treats other people as well.

6 Likes

Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by tonystark007: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
OboOlora:
I will gladly go back to my ex but cheat on him. Dude had the tiniest pen15 I’ve ever seen in my life, like the size of lipgloss but he was extremely nice. I think what he lacked in size, God gave him in manners and compassion

U can’t have it all, I guess!
Miss you Akin!
chai, the true is bitter but i hope broda akin is not on nairaland, cus he go pain am well well
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by tonystark007: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Risingsunn:
Will happily go back and even worship her. Wetin my eye dey see now my mouth no fit talk am. grin

who get better babe, no know wetin GOD do for am
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Wizywiz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Depends oooo..

Ex - wife-. Never oooo, make I remain single
Ex- girlfriend.......no wahala if not for genotype angry
Re: Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? by Intergrated: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
naijapikin2:
The problem is that some people have too many ex's.. they don't even know which of the ex's they should return to. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
the X^3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.