Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) (31275 Views)

Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) / ANOTHER Group Of Yoruba Women Wail About Economic Hardship / Buhari Lambasts Nigerians, Says Change Isn’t About Economic Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by planetx: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Lol. So an Igbo man becoming President will make fuel sell at ₦165, dollars exchange for ₦250, curb insecurity, and so on? We have too many daft people in Nigeria grin
The foundation of the country is defective, so the tribe of the president is irrelevant if we are going to be objective. The trajectory of the country since independence is that things are getting progressively worse. Only thing this kind of thread does is make some Igbo people feel a little bit better about themselves and throw jabs at Yorubas. But how effective is the governance by their governors in their own enclave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Revolva(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Opinion of One illiterate woman doesn't represent the Yoruba tribe.

Ps: People voted who they thought would be the best for the country. Labour Party and PDP are not different from too different from APC. Both Obi (PDP VP candidate 2019) and Datti (PDP Presidential candidate 2019) are ex-PDP. Atiku is PDP, then APC, then PDP.

Stop all these i too know , the voice of the people in the street represent what we all go thru

She said the fact why should the price of good stuff shootup anyhow without no control and you are here saying another thing
.this country is finished if we dont kick out that President out i dont care where he is from he is a hater of nigeria he does not love this country ..if he does he would not allow commoners to go thru this
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by AntiChristian: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

Lol, Oga you are a clown, you have shown that it is 30k per month propaganda salary that is what you live by. anyway keep deluding yourself, there is nothing i can tell to someone like you that is destined to drown in Tinubu's urine.

God punish you if I no dey collect any 30k from BAT!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ObidientOOseven: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
planetx:
An Igbo man ,Tiv man, Benin or Igala can be president and she will still be complaining because nothing would fundamentally change only getting worse. People were complaining of economic hardship during Shagari 40+ years ago, during IBB go read about the 1986 SAP riots I was already a teenager then it was due to hunger in the land. So the trajectory of Nigeria is things will keep getting worse and have nothing to do with the tribe of the president.

I may not be able to tell you how e for be had obi won .
But i can tell you for a fact that we would not be spending billions on a Yatch budget , at a time we should be fighting to save the dying economy .
Neither would we be spending billions on some first lady convey crap .
Nor spending Billions buying exotic cars for national assemble members .

Nigeria went to market and bought what they deserve

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by bashtee09(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chiffy:

I put in your account number on my bank app, just to check your name.
I was not disappointed.
Don't worry, cassava, garri and ewa have been packaged for you to pick up at Bourdillon.
Wicked people. Enjoy your suffering. After all, your people prefer to suffer under a criminal president from your tribe, than to enjoy under a president from the Igbo tribe.
Now, you people pretend to regret it, but I know you will still vote criminal tinubu again in 2027 and suffer more because your ego is too high to accept that an Igbo President would make your life better.
You will suffer and watch us laugh at you without pity. Agbado urchins.
Good afternoon. I never supported Tinubu neither will I ever will, I voted OBi because I know he is the one capable of taking us to the promise Land

I can share you some of my post on social media where I campaigned for Obi if you want, to show I'm not a tribalist.

Not all Yoruba people voted for Tinubu and I can confidently and happy say I am one of the few

I just seek for help because things are tight for me right now and I am too weak to go and hustle

Please if you have anything you can Afford please help me with it

I know Nigeria Will be better one day

Thank you so much
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

My mother passed years ago, when she was alive she lived a fulfilled life.
Tell me about your mother in your poverty stricken village in the east.

Why are you so ashamed to claim your wailing mother?
E no good o😂
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Qatar2022: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:
SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE TOLD MAMA THAT WE ARE IN A DEMOCRACY WHERE MAJORITY VOTES CARRY THE DAY.

AND THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT ''ALLOWED'' TO BECOME PRESIDENT BASED ON THEIR ETHNICITY.
You just said it she will hear
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by 43Ronin: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Atiku, tinubu, PeterObi are all bred Nigerian politicians, nothing would have changed, maybe it wouldn't have been so bad under PO but it would have still been very bad. The only way Nigeria can get better is total restructuring. Let states/regions control their resources while remiting to FG a certain agreed percentage to take care of federal civil service, Security, foreign policy, Economy & territorial integrity. Let the leadership end at the state/regional level so that govt agencies can be truly independent. A candidate who doesn't tell you this truth is a liar and will not change anything. that's why I wasted my vote on sowore, he may not be perfect, but he says the truth. Truth is the first step to being economically & financially free.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Resurrection212: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
grin kai you be mumu. You don chop.
allcomage:
I went to one neighbourhood last Sunday, what were left of all agbadorians I know there are big heads,sunken eyes, malnourished bodies induced by hunger. Some told me they manage to eat once a day and sometimes they sleep on empty stomach. It's pity sight to behold. When I put my hand in my pocket, they all rushed me like hungry hawks thinking it was money I wanted to give them like before, I just pulled out my handkerchief to their utter disappointment.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ObidientOOseven: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Idiotic comment! Does poverty started existing in Nigeria with Tinubu? The same set of people that voted corruption called Atiku now telling me they always vote right.
Why didn't Abiola take the entire south east?
Yardua was accepted by generality of Nigerians so stop the bullshit talk. Why should other regions vote for you people with you people's tribalist, vile, arrogant and divisive nature?
Abi are you sick?

I'm not a Nairaland fighter , please ah Dy my shop.
I believe my points has been made
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by planetx: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
ObidientOOseven:

I may not be able to tell you how e for be had obi won .
But i can tell you for a fact that we would not be spending billions on a Yatch budget , at a time we should be fighting to save the dying economy .
Neither would we be spending billions on some first lady convey crap .
Nor spending Billions buying exotic cars for national assemble members .

Nigeria went to market and bought what they deserve
How do you know we wouldn't be doing all of this if Obi was president, except you have powers to see into the future you can't definitely say a Nigerian politician brought up inside the system would all of a sudden turn into a revolutionary just because he said so. Buhari promised heaven and earth but how did his 8 years turn out. When Awolowo died he was described as the best President Nigeria never had, but the man is dead without becoming president so how would we know if that statement was true, same thing said about Abiola so you can't definitively said Obi was going to do this or that because what was his antecedent during his governorship because that is the only thing I can go by not by campaign promises which basically means nothing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by emmanuelbrown26: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

The stunt get expiry date sha!
Geee, for no expiring date
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
ObidientOOseven:

I'm not a Nairaland fighter , please ah Dy my shop.
I believe my points has been made
I am not a fighter either my point has also been made. I dey my work.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
rainluv:

Why are you so ashamed to claim your wailing mother?
E no good o😂
Efulefu.... rubbish comment!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by luckyz4rea(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
These people thought they were going to make corned beef from the corn that was promised during campaigns.

We will be alright when we realize we need leaders with competence, character and unquestionable career record.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by egwue: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Really too early to start complaining.
That's what we get by promoting tribalism/religion over competence/
character. We will all feel the heat.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by rainluv: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Efulefu.... rubbish comment!

Your hopeless mother will continue to wail and disturb the peace of the community till you do something about it. or are you not bothered about her skull seeing she's out there in the wasteside cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by georgeakins: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

I wish he can spend the rest of his life there 😁😁

Una never see anything yet.
Una mothers are already wailing, una fathers have gone into full time skull mining
And your youths are already killing their selves over palliative....jagaban never even do 10 months oo grin

Igbos, Hausas etc are still balling like say nothing dey happen

Which Ibos dey ball?
You dey lie because people no dey visit your cursed land?
I don live for Obosi and Owerri
Ibos too dey suffer for their cursed region
Even in South West, ibos live in the worst 'face me and face you' apartment.
Some dey even born 8 kids for a single room.

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by wiseoneking: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Balling indeed 🤣
Old boo, you are really pained by this post. Just imagine the energy and fury you used to upload all this shi***.

Get it in your deep skull, Tinubu is the present president now and he’s seem to be worst than Buhari the acclaimed Nigerians worst president. Some of you guys said you will rather sacrifice and bury your first born son than to see an Igbo man rule Nigeria. May Nigeria continue to happen to all that voted this government out of sentiment. The SW are now crying more than any tribe. Frustration and high rate of ritual killings are now rife. You cannot afford even food for your family and within you, you knew it was wrong voting somebody of great questionable character. You MUST reap what you planted. Nigerians are groaning but Obidients are been vindicated.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by okoroemeka(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
ipobcannibals:
God bless you for this. If the Igbo want to be president, they will have to earn it like others by forming alliance and respecting the opinions of others. That their nzogbu-nzogbu politics can never work outside of the SE.
the igbos are not desperate to rule nigeria,the north that has ruled for many years what do they show for it?we are not that dumb to know that the collective pyche of the average northern or southwest politician is not to allow an igboman close to aso rock,so why bother to fight a battle you know that is lost already
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Cerebellum: 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
allcomage:
I went to one neighbourhood last Sunday, what were left of all agbadorians I know there are big heads,sunken eyes, malnourished bodies induced by hunger. Some told me they manage to eat once a day and sometimes they sleep on empty stomach. It's pity sight to behold. When I put my hand in my pocket, they all rushed me like hungry hawks thinking it was money I wanted to give them like before, I just pulled out my handkerchief to their utter disappointment.

Aswer youre a bastarddgrin
A don laugh scatter for here, what did I just readgringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by aswani(m): 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

See be very careful how you do ethnic baiting, because you can be jailed for this.

I am not doing any ethnic baiting, if standing up to the menace of IPOBidients on this platform is jail worthy, then please pass on my details to DSS and let them jail me.

The same day they release me, I will continue the fight against stiff necked Obidients.

We die here

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Basic123: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

You see you guys are not smart at all when you are arguing. Why won't Obi not win in the south east? In the first place, what has APC done to make igbos like them during Buhari's time? All the APC governor were never elected under APC, but defected only Hope was governor from APC but through supreme court. PDP reneged and didn't follow zoning and so the igbos knowing that for the first time since 1979 we have a qualified candidate who knows his worth l, decided to vote for him and you are saying it is based on tribalism. You don't have sense at all. If APC had fielded Osinbajo it will be hard for igbos to move all their votes to PO. Please try and have small sense abeg.
2nd niger Bridge

Now tell me what has PDP (now LP) done to make you like them.

Also,you can now see that you are confused,is Osinbajo who you people called houseboy,mere commissioner,fake demonic pastor not part of APC you are questioning her impact in Igbo land..You can see that an heathy brain and wisdom is far from you.

So,no body will fall for your reverse psychology of this your fake love for OSINBAJO..... well,may be if LP has presented SOLUDO too we will have accepted him and not this failure and liar called OBI,so OBI was also rejected because of his lies and dumbness not ethnicity

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Mrtaye: 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
ipobcannibals:
God bless you for this. If the Igbo want to be president, they will have to earn it like others by forming alliance and respecting the opinions of others. That their nzogbu-nzogbu politics can never work outside of the SE.
So electoral abracadabra too is part of forming alliance
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Swiftgrp: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Basic123:

I dont understand them and some mumu yorubas

In the same lagos ,Peter OBI won...and PDP won Osun state.

The only tribe that gave all their votes to their son is the same IGBO!

No yoruba should allow biafrans to use REVERSE psychology on them.I think they realized that yorubas can be easily manipulated.

1.Only OBI won among his tribe overwhelmingly
2.The highest votes for Tinubu was not even from yorubas but from hausa Fulanïs
3.Anambra that has had a taste of Peter OBI is not different from other worst states in the country.

So why the cry of Tribalism when you are the tribalists,while blackmailing people for voting Tinubu when Anambra your own candidate governed remain the same!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Basic123:

2nd niger Bridge

Now tell me what has PDP (now LP) done to make you like them.

Also,you can now see that you are confused,is Osinbajo who you people called houseboy,mere commissioner,fake demonic pastor not part of APC you are questioning her impact in Igbo land..You can see that an heathy brain and wisdom is far from you.

So,no body will fall for your reverse psychology of this your fake love for OSINBAJO..... well,may be if LP has presented SOLUDO too we will have accepted him and not this failure and liar called OBI,so OBI was also rejected because of his lies and dumbness not ethnicity

who called Osinbajo mere commissioner? is it an igbo man? why do you guys indulge in so much lies. Make una try get sense naaaa. Your reverse psychology is already a failed game. just try and rest

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

I am not doing any ethnic baiting, if standing up to the menace of IPOBidients on this platform is jail worthy, then please pass on my details to DSS and let them jail me.

The same day they release me, I will continue the fight against stiff necked Obidients.

We die here

Stop making mouth jare, my advice to you is for you to be silent.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

God punish you if I no dey collect any 30k from BAT!

God punish you if you keep lying that LP rigged in south east.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by aswani(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

Stop making mouth jare, my advice to you is for you to be silent.

Hian! Be silent while all these feral IPOBidients are making mout upandan up in an unrestricted manner, mba mba mba.

I don tok am say na for dis Nairaland mi and IPOBidients go drag weself die put.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Swiftgrp: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
This is actually normal....

Even when Buhari was a president, most Northerners suffered and refused to question the system.

The point is, leadership in Nigeria isn't about tribe but about self-interest. But would readily make use of tribe and region when seeking for votes.

When you vote incompetence, you suffer it, irrespective of who you voted.

When Seun Tinubu used the airforce1 , he's reaping what he worked for. When you suffer as a citizen, you're equally suffering from what you planted as a leader.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by izubext007: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's well
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by AntiChristian: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

God punish you if you keep lying that LP rigged in south east.

Can you swear with your life LP didn't rig at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Edo: How plot to give Obaseki soft landing failed / Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient" / China Reacts To Reports Of Funding Terror Groups In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.