Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) (31387 Views)

Lagosians Stage Protest Over Economic Hardship (Video) / ANOTHER Group Of Yoruba Women Wail About Economic Hardship / Buhari Lambasts Nigerians, Says Change Isn’t About Economic Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Panda7(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Since she is a retailer, she can do %increase on her goods according to how much she bought it. This would directly affects the middleman and producer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Fizalis(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
You are actually correct about these people using tribe as a means to gain their self-interest.

But you got me all f-d up by saying powerless Nigerians who their votes don't count are the ones that planted the evil seed of a leader in Aso Rock

The current dynamic of Nigerian politics is based on a master mind approach. In essence what I mean is the people in power now use and impliment a mob,cartel or crowd mentality approach to stay in charge. People of same interest (good or bad)in all fields of life band together in a cohorent manner to pepper the divided masses.

You may call it the divide and conquer approach!

In order for the masses to even shake these guys, we need to band together,cartel together or master mind together oh.

Remember that a tree does not make a forest. Thanks sir
JASONjnr:
This is actually normal....

Even when Buhari was a president, most Northerners suffered and refused to question the system.

The point is, leadership in Nigeria isn't about tribe but about self-interest. But would readily make use of tribe and region when seeking for votes.

When you vote incompetence, you suffer it, irrespective of who you voted.

When Seun Tinubu used the airforce1 , he's reaping what he worked for. When you suffer as a citizen, you're equally suffering from what you planted as a leader.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Salvador1: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
May dangote trailer pieces her meat for road.
E no go ever better for the woman and those that collected penny and vote and still supporting this evil in Nigeria.

Don't tell me it's their choice.
Thunder fire all of una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Fizalis(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
One big leg of chicken and cold wine for you sir!

Economic progress is the word of the day and the way forward!
XerXers:

Exactly what we have been trying to educate yoruba masses about. Collective tribal political interest is a fraud. Few will enjoy buy you will suffer. Focus on general economic progress so that can see food chop
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Salvador1: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
olatuneji:
The suffering is just too much.
A lot of people are suffering
People have literally become beggars.
It's not easy out there.
but your people have sworn to die than letting right people to pilot the affairs of this nature.

That suffering Kee all of u.
Inhumane souls.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Wizlead: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
I don't disrespect elders but if I were to be around this woman, I would severely knock her head irrespective of her age. What nonsense!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by saintrow1: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
If you like show more video of Yoruba complaining about the economy. Come 2027 we will still vote for APC (tinubu). NO ebo man will ever become president in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Timothy89(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
if peter obi enter nothing would have change, Nigeria political system is not made for physical and human development

Democracy in Nigeria is for the elites, Peter obi will even do worse, how many Anambra or his agulu kinsmen did he turned to millionaire during his 8yrs governance

Tinubu undoing is removal of fuel subsidy, without provision for the negative outcome, he goofed by even considering palliative putting billions of naira in the hand of his fellow thieves in the name of palliative

the money being save from subsidy, made for Nigeria are being mismanaged, he need to seat up or he might force political revolution soonest

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by oyeb15: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubu is a real bastard
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kushites:
SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE TOLD MAMA THAT WE ARE IN A DEMOCRACY WHERE MAJORITY VOTES CARRY THE DAY.

AND THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT ''ALLOWED'' TO BECOME PRESIDENT BASED ON THEIR ETHNICITY.

She also said she voted for Tinubu based on ethnicity and tribe.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by aswani(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Salvador1:
but your people have sworn to die than letting right people to pilot the affairs of this nature.

That suffering Kee all of u.
Inhumane souls.

The right people determined by who? The ones that abuse and insult people most on social media, àbi?

So we shouldn't bother with the democratic principle of one man one vote again, we should just go and ask IPOBidients who should be our President every four years.

Suffering wouldn't kill anyone because we great Nigerians are resilient, it's bitterness that will drive IPOBidients to an early grave.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
ipobcannibals:
God bless you for this. If the Igbo want to be president, they will have to earn it like others by forming alliance and respecting the opinions of others. That their nzogbu-nzogbu politics can never work outside of the SE.

You are right. We are now enjoying Yoruba Presidency. Nigeria is now in eldorado. Igbos will continue to see pepper lol. God bless one Nejiria angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yoruba woman is criticizing Tinubu's APC government and saying she needs an Igbo president!

Igbos are still voting for the same APC devil government they rejected for Obi during presidential elections!

Times are hard almost everywhere in the world!
And we're not the worst!

When did Igbos vote doe the same APC government? Oga like I told you in the other thread have small shame and be silent.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Balling indeed 🤣

Have shame and be quiet for once.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Opinion of One illiterate woman doesn't represent the Yoruba tribe.

Ps: People voted who they thought would be the best for the country. Labour Party and PDP are not different from too different from APC. Both Obi (PDP VP candidate 2019) and Datti (PDP Presidential candidate 2019) are ex-PDP. Atiku is PDP, then APC, then PDP.

Have shame and be quiet, I know you are hustling to justify the monthly salary of 30k they give you. But just have shame and be quiet.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Sillymoderators: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
igbosarejews:

I'm sure the old Dunce/ Dundee, you voted for is making your country proud. Atleast, hunger and poverty have started devouring his own people, one Dollar to Naira is 1200, unemployment at it's highest peak, insecurity and inflation.
I am sure the un known non entity you voted for made Anambra great when he was governor. I can see that Anambra is like Dubai. I can see his legacy of brewery for drunks making Anambra great! 😂😂 A man that lacks economic and political finesse, a third class graduate!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

I just don't know how difficult it is for these IPOBidients to grasp such a simple concept as stated by your good self.

A Northerner was President, you abused him and his tribe every day for his 8 year tenure, a Yoruba man is now President and you are spending every day abusing him and his tribe.

Yet as an Igbo poster on Nairaland, you are surprised that come election time, when you vote overwhelming for your Igbo candidate, other people are not doing so.

Strange set of people.

See be very careful how you do ethnic baiting, because you can be jailed for this.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
Yoruba woman is criticizing Tinubu's APC government and saying she needs an Igbo president!

Igbos are still voting for the same APC devil government they rejected for Obi during presidential elections!

Times are hard almost everywhere in the world!
And we're not the worst!

Lol if you are talking about Uzodinma he clearly rigged himself in.

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Salvador1: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

The right people determined by who? The ones that abuse and insult people most on social media, àbi?

So we shouldn't bother with the democratic principle of one man one vote again, we should just go and ask IPOBidients who should be our President every four years.

Suffering wouldn't kill anyone because we great Nigerians are resilient, it's bitterness that will drive IPOBidients to an early grave.
the same bitterness that made u animals vote evil people just to spite those ones u hate.
Now see how country is disunited, economy is down, suffering here and there but una choose to hate people Even if it cost your life.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by allcomage: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
AntiChristian:

All this na stunt!
You don't need to mock the poor cos you're rich!
You may become worse than them tomorrow!
Antichrist, I wasn't mocking them before the election. I was telling them that Tinubu said he would not only continue where buhari stopped but he would outdo buhari. They all chorused " on his mandate we stand, he did it in lagos, he will do it in Abuja" . They boasted that apc is the best that has ever happened to Nigeria. Where is the mocking that I told what I observed and what they told me?

2 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by ariesbull: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
ShootThemAll:

Obj was the best, Yardua was the best, Jonathan was the best, 2019 Atiku was the best, 2023 Peter Gregory was the best and Igbo's voted massively in block for OBJ, Yardua, Jonathan, Atiku, Obi.

I am not Ibo but I MUST get married to an Igbo woman, they are special breeds and my kids MUST have their blood.
lord bless you for this truth and we will give you our daughter

Dokt mind those tribalistic ronuist! They will suffer

1 Like

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Basic123:

I dont understand them and some mumu yorubas

In the same lagos ,Peter OBI won...and PDP won Osun state.

The only tribe that gave all their votes to their son is the same IGBO!

No yoruba should allow biafrans to use REVERSE psychology on them.I think they realized that yorubas can be easily manipulated.

1.Only OBI won among his tribe overwhelmingly
2.The highest votes for Tinubu was not even from yorubas but from hausa Fulanïs
3.Anambra that has had a taste of Peter OBI is not different from other worst states in the country.

So why the cry of Tribalism when you are the tribalists,while blackmailing people for voting Tinubu when Anambra your own candidate governed remain the same!

You see you guys are not smart at all when you are arguing. Why won't Obi not win in the south east? In the first place, what has APC done to make igbos like them during Buhari's time? All the APC governor were never elected under APC, but defected only Hope was governor from APC but through supreme court. PDP reneged and didn't follow zoning and so the igbos knowing that for the first time since 1979 we have a qualified candidate who knows his worth l, decided to vote for him and you are saying it is based on tribalism. You don't have sense at all. If APC had fielded Osinbajo it will be hard for igbos to move all their votes to PO. Please try and have small sense abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by PHIPEX(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
JASONjnr:
This is actually normal....

Even when Buhari was a president, most Northerners suffered and refused to question the system.

The point is, leadership in Nigeria isn't about tribe but about self-interest. But would readily make use of tribe and region when seeking for votes.

When you vote incompetence, you suffer it, irrespective of who you voted.

When Seun Tinubu used the airforce1 , he's reaping what he worked for. When you suffer as a citizen, you're equally suffering from what you planted as a leader.
I hope you remembered to say this during the Lagos election when Gbadebo became "omo Ibo".
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
MrSly:

Don't change the narrative. The woman said that he begged for vote and they gave him and now herself and other Nigerians, not Yoruba are suffering.

Naaaa bruv don't change the narrative, you guys played ethnic agenda during the last elections and we are suffering for it.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
georgeakins:

Mumu biaflans should continue with their useless propaganda.

Jagaban will spend 8 years in office.

Have small shame and be quiet.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Who are the Yourba masses you are educating? Yoruba na your mate? Everybody voted who they want and so? Did you people not involve in tribal politics in your area?

Dude have shame and be quiet.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by obyno82: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You people are the real tribalist! Some Yorubas voted Igbo some voted Fulani and vise versa. You people always act like na una own be the best..... meanwhile all Igbos voted Igbo man.... hypocrites!

Out of the three main contenders the igbo guy was more convincing and passionate for Nigeria the rest had nothing to offer even your Tinubu and you know it. We came out enmasse because since 1979 this is the first time we brought someone that is well qualified out of the rest. You are simply bitter because that is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by AntiChristian: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
allcomage:

Antichrist, I wasn't mocking them before the election. I was telling them that Tinubu said he would not only continue where buhari stopped but he would outdo buhari. They all chorused " on his mandate we stand, he did it in lagos, he will do it in Abuja" . They boasted that apc is the best that has ever happened to Nigeria. Where is the mocking that I told what I observed and what they told me?

Hope your parents and families are included?

Awọn ọmọ Gen Z!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by AntiChristian: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lol if you are talking about Uzodinma he clearly rigged himself in.

Yeah! I know just like Obi did!
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by Salvador1: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

which democracy are u talking about this one corrupt inec writing results to evil politicians.
Democracy where one old fool say u people should grab it and run with it.
Democracy where thugs say if u are not from a particular tribe u should not exercise your franchise.
Democracy paid inec official off their machine just to rig for a money bag power drunker man.
Which democracy are u talking about.

Well I'm done arguing with fools that have been blindfolded with hate tribalism religious beliefs and wickedness.
Re: Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) by AntiChristian: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
obyno82:

When did Igbos vote doe the same APC government? Oga like I told you in the other thread have small shame and be silent.

Igbos rigged for Hope and Obi!

Come n silence me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari & UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher In 1981 / Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.