Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) (52116 Views)

Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by toprealman: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
She just got herself roped in
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
The way stale news take dey crawl into Nairaland Front Page is kinda amusing...!

God help anyone relying on this forum for breaking news. grin
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Nonexisting1: 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Is this not what I've been saying. With this attitude, why will the gentleman not find another vaginarian as girlfriend? Marry single mothers at your own risk.

1 Like

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Guyman01:
For all these small Nairaland boys promoting baby Mamaism its obvious you don't know the crisis that goes with it, you just think of Whizkid and Davido who throw money at the problem and think that it will be easy for you that won't even watch this video because you are afraid it will eat up your data but thinking that marriage is over rated and Baby Mamaism is the next beautiful thing after sliced bread, you may have your wish because life na teacher

You are right, but this also goes to the ladies, and it is not even merely enough to put a ring on it.

A man not ready to truly settle down will never settle down no matter how many babies you have for him or forcing him to get hitched.

A good case in point is Nick Cannon who is still busy hopping from bed to bed, sowing his seeds upandan.

For wealthy guys, money just makes it a bit bearable for the ladies till their mental health reaches its limit.

Any young lady still thinking getting knocked up and birthing kids would be enough to tie a man down for life simply has no self-worth.

2 Likes

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nwaikpe:

No matter the behaviour of the girl, I don't blame her because:

Israel is currently fucking* Hamas, and all the Arab terrorist* world.

Alhamdullilahi

Fvck you!
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Olumaeme: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
I think women have to understand that have more at stake when having a child than a man, by nature and must do all what they can to screen the kind of people they allow come into their cookie and things will be better.

Women are easily decieved and tricked and in such situations, the men could run away to other women and she bears the burden alone.

Keeping money is the least of the issues, emotional and emotional and moral support is needed to nuture a child.

Men should also so better, you have to understand that, the child did not ask to be born and hence, no matter what happens, their welfare must be properly taken care of. Men should put themselves in the child's shoe, and imagine if their parents treated them that way of they would be happy. A sane society starts from a sane upbringing of children.

1 Like

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Kimjongun: 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Is this not what I've been saying. With this attitude, why will the gentleman not find another vaginarian as girlfriend? Marry single mothers at your own risk.

Do you see how the woman is approaching the new girlfriend? The girl is not concerned that he is going out with someone else, he should just take care of his seeds, simple.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
Blackmoran:
Is this video real? In the first place why will you take your baby mama to meet your girlfriend....
That is disrespectful

Bro... Abeg, watch that video and read the caption again. Thereafter, edit that thing in BOLD. Thank you.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kimjongun:

Do you see how the woman is approaching the new girlfriend? The girl is not concerned that he is going out with someone else, he should just take care of his seeds, simple.

...And by extension, take care of her own needs too.

A lot of ladies deliberately conceive and birth kids for the sole purpose of setting themselves up for easy lives.

Some actually spend or lavish the funds meant for the kids on their personal frivolities.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Nonexisting1: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kimjongun:

His seed indeed. If DNA test is mentioned now, the said baby mama will start barking like dog.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Fiscus105(m): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Shakirababy:

Pray you don't date a cunny man because if you do you will still come back to edit this post when you eventually get played.

Continue

And u think the person u quote is female?

8/10 of those that write "f" on their profile are guys.

Meanwhile, any girl having sex with a guy/man who hasn't paid her dowry is potential baby mama.

1 Like

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by VULCAN(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Flesh and Blood has not revealed this to you!

thesolutions:
After the drama, she will still go back home. The journey must continue. The deed has been done already and no useless girl will get angry and miss the opportunity of vacationing in a beautiful environment because of the failure of one of her colleague to hold a man to herself.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by VULCAN(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
You sound like someone who needs Therapy.

Or perhaps You are a female using a male moniker.

You sound like you have been traumatized by the lies of men.

Perhaps you are also a baby mama.

Don't worry, you can still become all that God has ordained you to be

jayAjoku:
in situations like this i always blame the men for the unruly behaviour of their women . Men like this are usually manipulative liars, the baby mama and his new girlfriend are victims of his lies . I totally detest men who lie to women just for Pussy or attention those are the weakest men in the world and those are the men that create bitter and Narcissistic bîtches
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Kimjongun: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

...And by extension, take care of her own needs too.

A lot of ladies deliberately conceive and birth kids for the sole purpose of setting themselves up for easy lives.

Some actually spend or lavish the funds meant for the kids on their personal frivolities.

My point is men should be responsible for their action, their is no evidence in the video that the woman lavish the money meant for the child, or that the lady set him up.

As a man as far as you intentionally sleep with a woman without protection to the extent that she conceive for you, you no longer have any excuse.
You must take care of your child, you know the risk and you go for it.

If you know she is not going to be a good mother, DON'T PUT YOUR SEMEN IN HER. And if you do, you must be ready to be responsible for the consequences.

If this doesn't change and we keep having kids with reckless parents how will our society become better.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Kimjongun: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nonexisting1:
His seed indeed. If DNA test is mentioned now, the said baby mama will start barking like dog.

Go and perform DNA for them na, internet mumu

1 Like

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by linearity: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
virginchaser:
Baby mamas were once the golden girl.

Come to think of it…..inside life!

Just like Aston Villa, one moment they will be forming that they are best in town, and that they will win the Cup, the next moment they have been relegated……Chelsea watch out!

1 Like

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kimjongun:

My point is men should be responsible for their action, their is no evidence in the video that the woman lavish the money meant for the child, or that the lady set him up.

As a man as far as you intentionally sleep with a woman without protection to the extent that she conceive for you, you no longer have any excuse.
You must take care of your child, you know the risk and you go for it.

If you know she is not going to be a good mother, DON'T PUT YOUR SEMEN IN HER. And if you do, you must be ready to be responsible for the consequences.

If this doesn't change and we keep having kids with reckless parents how will our society become better.

I wasn't arguing or opposing your point... I was merely making an addition. Everything you posted is my opinion as well.

I also believe every woman not ready for parenthood or not sure about a man's preparedness for fatherhood should avoid conception... It's a 2-way street. No woman is handicapped in the area of contraception.

Parental responsibility should begin before conception.

1 Like

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Kimjongun: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Olumaeme:
I think women have to understand that have more at stake when having a child than a man, by nature and must do all what they can to screen the kind of people they allow come into their cookie and things will be better.

Women are easily decieved and tricked and in such situations, the men could run away to other women and she bears the burden alone.

Keeping money is the least of the issues, emotional and emotional and moral support is needed to nuture a child.

Men should also so better, you have to understand that, the child did not ask to be born and hence, no matter what happens, their welfare must be properly taken care of. Men should put themselves in the child's shoe, and imagine if their parents treated them that way of they would be happy. A sane society starts from a sane upbringing of children.

You get brain, but still you must know that some men can go any length to get what ever they want from a woman, most of the time the woman is not to be blamed. The law must protect women from these kind of men.

Baby mama is the new escape for lazy, irresponsible and reckless men. The law must protect women and their children.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Eyinju112(f): 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
Shakirababy:

Pray you don't date a cunny man because if you do you will still come back to edit this post when you eventually get played.

Continue

Aunty I have never ignored any red flag. You can’t tell me the signs ain’t there. The signs are always there but we choose to ignore them. Once I suspect a sign of insincerity in a man, I leave.
When a woman wants to investigate a man, she does it better than a FBI.

1 Like

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by YesDaddy1: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
post=126967785:
E don be for am, Mr Lover lover

She said for '' 4 manths' she hasn't been given any 'maney' for her son,

But all those expensive shoes wey she dey pack for that boutique , na him we no understand o!

See as the idiot guy deny him son as Simon Peter take deny Bros J. 😃

Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned.
#Akwaba...
#Ghana to d world!
The moment I heard that, I code one time grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by perfectsusanoo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
oyeb15:
Enjoy while it last. In d end, 5years will look like a single day.

ah swear
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by blowjohn(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Teach y'all women how to hold the family down in case something happens to his fathers
Protect the children, grab revolvers
The women plays important part of our life force
So what we fight for, my heart goes to you beautiful wife in war
Uh, And listen more talk less
Watch all and trust none, demand your respect
And be ready to die for what you believe in
And ride all the time not just when convenient
Justice and freedom, wisdom and understanding
We the lost children of Israel in this western world region
You ain't a man you a coward if you can't support the girl you put a seed in
Strong rule the weak, but the wise rule the strong
It's more to a war than just getting it on
Conceal your form, cover your tracks
Stay prepared I don't care if no one's spared

Nas.... 'Revolution warfare'
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by YesDaddy1: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
You too keep your legs closed/teach ur daughters to close their legs.

Any lady that will not direct the toaster to her parents to do the needful is not well-trained, talkless of the one that spreads her legs for a man that has not paid her dowry.

Also, she must abide by the decision of her parents.

If a woman cannot listen to her parents, then she won't listen to you las-las.
cool

jayAjoku:
in situations like this i always blame the men for the unruly behaviour of their women . Men like this are usually manipulative liars, the baby mama and his new girlfriend are victims of his lies . I totally detest men who lie to women just for Pussy or attention those are the weakest men in the world and those are the men that create bitter and Narcissistic bîtches
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Bigchristo: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
DatoDatuk:
Ghana big boy accosted by babymama at the airport on way to vacation with new girlfriend.

She also stormed his store to scatter his sneakers because he doesnt take care of his child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXsAmNcLmGU&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr
After this drama you go still go house and your baby papa will still go that vacation, you’re only creating bad name for yourself with this kind of drama
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Thazard(m): 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
spiSeyi:
There is nothing as good as being rich, and having a home with a happy woman and kids. Baby mama stuff is bad angry
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Wotowotoman: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
Baby mama in sifia pain

Sean Williams the soapy master. How far na? You no dey go that thread again. Why na? Abi the thread dey make you to be soapy addict
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Thazard(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Yoighaman:
Baby Mama again?

I have dated about 3 of them; they are usually bitter and can become 'violent', especially when they notice you are not committed and want to walk away, maybe for a few exceptional ones, which I am yet to meet though.

The first was when I was in Uni, the second and third were out of Uni; I had good intentions for the latter two because I don't judge people, but mehn, their child comes first, you are just either a second fiddle or an object to be used for their selfish interests, which they keep to their chest.

Truth be told, fathering another man's child is not easy; the financials is not even the main issue; the whole thing just comes with loads of baggages.

wow

1 Like

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by MasterTeeUSA: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
So is this supposed to make him become better? Some women and their fish brain approach...if anything, you have made the situation worse. If he sleeps with you when she is not around...then do enough to keep him from leaving you...the sad part is the child you both brought into this mess. Yalll could have had your fun without the pregnancy. Awon oniyeye

DatoDatuk:
Ghana big boy accosted by babymama at the airport on way to vacation with new girlfriend.

She also stormed his store to scatter his sneakers because he doesnt take care of his child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXsAmNcLmGU&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by jojothaiv(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
If you see anybody heavy on the importance of chastity, you'd think such are being uptight but hey, we can see the demerits slapped across our society, it's pitiful that many will still toe this path all in the name of a little sex wouldn't be a bad idea since we are in love.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by frog12: 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Truth be told, fathering another man's child is not easy; the financials is not even the main issue; the whole thing just comes with loads of baggages:

tell us more , please grin grin grin

Yoighaman:
Baby Mama again?

I have dated about 3 of them; they are usually bitter and can become 'violent', especially when they notice you are not committed and want to walk away, maybe for a few exceptional ones, which I am yet to meet though.

The first was when I was in Uni, the second and third were out of Uni; I had good intentions for the latter two because I don't judge people, but mehn, their child comes first, you are just either a second fiddle or an object to be used for their selfish interests, which they keep to their chest.

Truth be told, fathering another man's child is not easy; the financials is not even the main issue; the whole thing just comes with loads of baggages.

1 Like

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by RealEzee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dis babymama fine o
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by vickydevoka(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Eyinju112:
Why did you have his baby without him doing the norms. You got pregnant for a man who isn’t thinking marriage with you and you think it’s gonna be that easy? You agreed to become a baby mama, face the consequences. No man is irresponsible when he’s in love, if he’s acting irresponsible towards you and your kid, then there is something you must have done wrong.

And The way some women think they can tie a man down with their pregnancy or baby still amuse you. Evidence go plenty but you go still Dey explain explain till you go tire😂Become a baby mama at your own risk
Even people way de pay for their head no de last for marriage. Please what's the difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.