Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) (52113 Views)

Father Of 7 Leaves Family To Live Dream Of Identifying As A 6yr Old Girl (vid) / Pre-Wedding Pics Of American Man Who Proposed To Nigerian Girlfriend At Airport / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by DDIA: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
kinguwem:
This your stuff is not true. Have you gone to the North before? Most chemists & pharmacies sell condoms in the North. There's no religion or culture forbidding the use of condoms. Apart form prevention of pregnancies, condoms can be used to prevent STIs, to collect urine, used in transvaginal scan & also used as a condom tamponade in treatment of postpartum haemorrhages due to uterine atony.
You don't know what you are saying.
Maybe where you stayed is the christian dominated parts.

Example inn Kaduna, if you go to a pharmacy in a place like kawo and ask for condom they will just stare at you in disgust before telling you they don't have.

You can only find such in sabo, barnawa, television etc.. or except you branch by a military barrack or base shopping complex (mammy).

Should I remind you that even tissue paper isn't common in the Muslim North!.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by dkidd: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
Eyinju112:

Honestly it is wickedness. Guy man no fit just cheat on him babe small. The next thing chic go do na to lock am with belle๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lol
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by vickydevoka(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
Eyinju112:

Yes youโ€™re right, but under the law. Law donโ€™t recognize kids that are born out of wedlocks. So no one can question him if he decides not to pay for child support.
So davido fit no pay wow!! . Most people are doing baby mama recently. Incase u get tall for slim lady abeg contact me o. I need baby mama too. 500k every month. Married men die faster than single fathers
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Eyinju112(f): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
vickydevoka:

So davido fit no pay wow!! . Most people are doing baby mama recently. Incase u get tall for slim lady abeg contact me o. I need baby mama too. 500k every month. Married men die faster than single fathers

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by vickydevoka(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Eyinju112:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I u go find am. Send account number for running around.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Eyinju112(f): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
vickydevoka:

I u go find am. Send account number for running around.

0060976739 Thelma. sterling bank.
If you drop, I go know say you serious. To find baby mama no hard hahahaha
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Olumaeme: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kimjongun:

You get brain, but still you must know that some men can go any length to get what ever they want from a woman, most of the time the woman is not to be blamed. The law must protect women from these kind of men.

Baby mama is the new escape for lazy, irresponsible and reckless men. The law must protect women and their children.

I agree with you completely, especially Children!
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by vickydevoka(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
Eyinju112:

0060976739 Thelma. sterling bank.
If you drop, I go know say you serious. To find baby mama no hard hahahaha
If na u de dat dp. No need to go far. Just drop it number. Make we connect. I wan de sure no be man I de follow talk
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Eyinju112(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2023
vickydevoka:

If na u de dat dp. No need to go far. Just drop it number. Make we connect. I wan de sure no be man I de follow talk
Smart!!!

But that format isnโ€™t gonna work for me.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by dkidd: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
Eyinju112:

Smart!!!

My guy wants to harvest you ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Eyinju112(f): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
dkidd:

My guy wants to harvest you ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
We don pass that level๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by vickydevoka(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
Eyinju112:

Smart!!!

Ok. See u. Omo ladies too much this days
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Eyinju112(f): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2023
vickydevoka:

Ok. See u. Omo ladies too much this days

Iโ€™m telling you ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by Nwaikpe: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

I'm not allah, so you can't do that to me.
Re: "Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) by teewhyhomes: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2023
TGIF! The weekend is around the corner. Enjoy yourself and donโ€™t forget to reach out to us @Teewhyhomes for your next Real Estate investment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.