Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal (20396 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / FCT Poll: INEC Changes Election Result Viewing Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

It's a week no longer a month
See how your brain is turnioniown

Do you have any upstairs
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

These ones are totally different from what happened in Osun Polls though.
But we have picked one or two more things from these ones too..

Edo and Ondo comes next.

That kuku is an olodo,an idiot,a proper slowpoke,a bastard I guess.what an uncouth,uncultured and useless overgrown spoilt brat
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by djkirkoo2(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
mascot87:

Those mods are frustrated saddist. They are just like the Islamic terrorists
na wa.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Judolisco(m): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pythagoras001:
but i just explained the reason for the note? i doubt if their can be another reason. if there is inec should come out to explain it. i strongly believe some person on the IT department of inec have been compromised. i gave details about this somewhere. The bvas needs just 2 byte to store accreditation data. i have not seen the source code for irev nor bvas but from previous inec statement one can infer that either the bvas continually sends accreditation data number after the first acreditation at regular interval to it server and then it sends the accreditation data alongside the result when they are uploaded to the irev. since there can be no more accreditation after results upload. you can only talk about synchronization if accreditaion is ongoing or the results have not yet been uploaded. the pdf image of the polling unit results is way bigger than the 2byte required for acreditaion data
all what you're saying is based on your beliefs, that's why I said you don't trust d government and because of that it will influence d way u see things... All party agents have copies of this votes and they equally signed, a copy will also be given to the police officer present another copy will be pasted.... If there is rigging its d party agent responsibility to say d result uploaded is different from what they have....
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Karnice600: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
donphilopus:

It was bro. Why are the numbers only changing in Kogi Central? So you actually believe 730 can be accredited out of 745 registered voters in a polling unit in Nigeria? The voter register has been existing since 2010 or so. Nobody died? Nobody traveled? All of them traveled home just to vote? Lol.

Yahaya Bello isn't just wise. If Wike was in his shoes, he would have rigged that election without any traces. Just like Natasha, Muri would retrieve his mandate if he provides enough evidence in court.

Forget the Nigerian courts.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by phonek: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Download INEC IREV Android App to confirm the uploaded election results.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gratiasystems.inec
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by CorrectionFLuid: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
themanderon:
So long as Nigerians will continue to condon rubbish the rubbish will never cease. They have to perfect the rubbish they did now. Tomorrow if there is voter aparthy we blame the voters instead of Inec that cannot conduct a simple free and fair elections.

Victims are easier to blame, don't you know?
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Inosky: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
This mümu Yakubu won't die a good death. The man is glaringly and daringly mischievous.
His cup will be full one day, him and his paymasters, and it would be destructive for them. Shameful country.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Adayi1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

How long does it take synch to be completed? Why announce results when u haven't confirmed all that are in order? Some of u only see reasons only when it affects you. I hope you are proud of the Nigeria u have and what the leaders are building for tomorrow. Nigeria will happen to you for sure and you will cry for justice one day and won't find.
My brother.... I'm not a beneficiary of whatever INEC did.... My argument is to always be objective on issues even when they don't you or like them, doing otherwise is another form of corruption which has lead us to this present Nigeria situation...
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

It is the same sir.the only difference is that they decided to upload accredited data to irev

It makes all the difference.!!
It makes a lot of difference..

Because this means that the BVAS-machines did the uploading automatically.,
And that the uploading was not done by the BVAS Operators..
(That was what the INEC made us to believe though)

They did same for the presidential election, but they uploaded it on another results-viewing portal different from the main IREV, which they deactivated before the PEPT trials began.

And someone like me, I was able to pick out some polling units with Over-voting, but since Peter-Obi and LP were not trying to prove Over-voting,, there was no need of me trying to bother myself with that.

So, such a thing was tried out during the Presidential Election.

Uploading of the Accreditation Data was not done during the Governorship and House of Assemblies elections of March 2023..
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
phonek:
Download INEC IREV Android App to confirm the uploaded election results.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gratiasystems.inec
You developed this App??

Or you know the person that developed it?

There are some questions I would like to ask the developer..,,
And also,, some suggestions I would like to make.

So,, respond as soon as possible.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

It makes all the difference.!!
It makes a lot of difference..

Because this means that the BVAS machine did the uploading automatically.,
And that the uploading was not done by the BVAS Operators..
(That was what the INEC made us to believe though)

They did same for the presidential election, but they uploaded it on another results-viewing portal different from the main IREV, which they deactivated before the PEPT trials began.

And someone like me, I was able to pick out some polling units with Over-voting, but since Peter-Obi and LP were not trying to prove Over-voting,, there was no need of me trying to bother myself with that.

So, such a thing was tried out during the Presidential Election.

Uploading of the Accreditation Data was not done during the Governorship and House of Assemblies elections of March 2023..

You still do not understand how this works.accreditation data just like result uploads are not done automatically.you must initiate it by pressing export data for accreditation.if you have handled the bvas,you won't make this nonsensical assumptions.
Inec has always transmitted accreditation data to their backend server not open to the public like irev.if you want to prove overvoting,you simply extract information from the bvas itself and not going to the servers which receives data piecemeal
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Splashme: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Shithole country
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by alamoht(m): 3:23am On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=donphilopus post=126956735]This is an exercise in futility if the BVA machines have not been reconfigured. They'd be tendered in court alongside forms EC8A. If the figures on the BVA machines do not correspond with the figures on the forms EC8A, INEC and Ododo not APC would have to explain. If I were Muri, I would consult with Wole Olanipekun and possibly hire him. Because if he allows Ododo to hire him, he may use technicalities to defend and win the case.
Lol 😂 Apc and Bello will still bribe Olanipekun to lose the case. What Apc cannot do?
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Caseless: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2023
donphilopus:

It was bro. Why are the numbers only changing in Kogi Central? So you actually believe 730 can be accredited out of 745 registered voters in a polling unit in Nigeria? The voter register has been existing since 2010 or so. Nobody died? Nobody traveled? All of them traveled home just to vote? Lol.

Yahaya Bello isn't just wise. If Wike was in his shoes, he would have rigged that election without any traces. Just like Natasha, Muri would retrieve his mandate if he provides enough evidence in court.
Don't mind those guys. They think we're fools.

So, they didn't wait for BVAS to change before they rejected 84000 votes in Bayelsa due to over-voting.

Muri should make sure he pray the court to grant that they use a forensic expert on thumbprint to know if multiple ballots were done one person.

Jonathan helped destroy the Judiciary by letting people like justice Ayo Salami out of the system.

He allowed them to do forensic work on the thumbprint on the ballots in Ekiti state - at some point they even realized fresh palm kernel were used to thumbprint in the course of rigging.

And the strange thing is, they use the Ibira farm settlement to run rigging in Ekiti and this careless rigging took place in Ebira land.

Muri and Sen Sam Anyanwu do have a case. The rigging was much.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by donphilopus: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2023
Caseless:
Don't mind those guys. They think we're fools.

So, they didn't wait for BVAS to change before they rejected 84000 votes in Bayelsa due to over-voting.

Muri should make sure he pray the court to grant that they use a forensic expert on thumbprint to know if multiple ballots were done one person.

Jonathan helped destroy the Judiciary by letting people like justice Ayo Salami out of the system.

He allowed them to do forensic work on the thumbprint on the ballots in Ekiti state - at some point they even realized fresh perm kernel were used to thumbprint in the course of rigging.

And the strange thing is, they use the Ibira farm settlement to run rigging in Ekiti and this careless rigging took place in Ebira land.

Muri and Sen Sam Anyanwu do have a case. The rigging was much.

It's just unfortunate bro. Even those I hold in high esteem have been celebrating this daylight robbery. It's just unfortunate.

The funny thing is that INEC have started changing the number of accredited voters in Kogi State.

The whole of Kogi Central including all the wards in Ogori Magongo produced about 104k votes for the major parties (APC and PDP) in the senatorial contest while only Adavi produced same figure in the guber. contest. I just hope the courts will do the needful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State / Malami: El-Zakzaky’s Fate Is In El-Rufai’s Hands / Jacobson Nbina Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.