Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal (20359 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / FCT Poll: INEC Changes Election Result Viewing Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by naijapikin2(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2023
The proof of discrepancies is not the issue. There were discrepancies. But it will get to court that time the court will bring one flimsy excuse that it produces from their DUNGHILL of inexcusables.

The judiciary are just a total mess.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by seborrhic: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2023
only a slowpoke incumbent loses an election in Nigeria
With your state security votes alone as governor, that is unaccounted for,you can bribe voters,bribe INEC officials and if the election goes to the courts,bribe the judges.
So no one should be surprised and anyone expecting the Bello, APC anointed candidate to lose,must have been born in Nigeria of the future,not of the past or today.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by ybalogs(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
MrALIVE:
I would have given you a dir*ty sla*p if you were standing before me...it's people like you with this kind of comment that keeps encouraging corrupt politicians to continue destroying our democratic values.
See his name nah,Ikaeniyan (Wicked human being). He shouldn't be taken serious.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by NAC1666: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
mathelglobal:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/13/breaking-nigerias-electoral-body-inec-changes-figures-accredited-voters-kogi-state
What do you expect when they already filled the results sheets with high numbers before Election started. Unknown to them, people didn't turn out as they expected, do to bad leadership in kogi for the last eight.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by SoNature(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
donphilopus:
This is an exercise in futility if the BVA machines have not been reconfigured. They'd be tendered in court alongside forms EC8A. If the figures on the BVA machines do not correspond with the figures on the forms EC8A, INEC and Ododo not APC would have to explain. If I were Muri, I would consult with Wole Olanipekun and possibly hire him. Because if he allows Ododo to hire him, he may use technicalities to defend and win the case.

Forget the judiciary - APC has undermined the useless judiciary!
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2023
They are doing same with Imo State too..

Oru West LGA..
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by barbstee(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2023
What's all these sensationalism.

It was written there that that may not be the final

1 Like

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Skiming247(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2023
[img]why changing accredited voters 3 days after election.... The riging in kogi is too much, how on earth Okene vote surpass Dekina and Ankpa votes combine??

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by ufotunang: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2023
donphilopus:
This is an exercise in futility if the BVA machines have not been reconfigured. They'd be tendered in court alongside forms EC8A. If the figures on the BVA machines do not correspond with the figures on the forms EC8A, INEC and Ododo not APC would have to explain. If I were Muri, I would consult with Wole Olanipekun and possibly hire him. Because if he allows Ododo to hire him, he may use technicalities to defend and win the case.
..APC are in control of the Court
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by samuel1981(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Those who are supporting this evil going on in this country because of ethnic, religious or party affliction should continue, one day the evil they support today will come back to hurts them and their children.
As for those who have criminally captured the country no problem, nothing last forever. U will surely give account here on earth or thereafter.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by ufotunang: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Election in nigeria is a waste of time,..a scam

1 Like

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Watoni2T(m): 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
Hmmm Nigeria is something else. But it will take time for us to get it right
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Dotherightthing: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2023
What

I don't support this at all
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Nigerians still love this country despite all the ills melted out to them by the corrupt politicians.......if only voters boycotted this elections and stayed back at home, perhaps INEC for think twice.
Why budget and take huge sums of money for a machine and a process you won't take or carry out just in the name of rigging an elections?
May God save us in this country!
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Tochi360: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Do you think am your father you talk to anyhow at home? You're not from Kogi neither are you from the north central, if you don't like my comment, write your own instead of behaving like a nuisance that you're.

Why are you mentioning his father?
Na people wey their papa don die dey rush call out others own papa.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Jostoman: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Yes, it's possible for 730 out of 745 to be accredited in a polling unit in Nigeria.

It's left for Muri to go and prove his case at the tribunal.

For now, I stand with INEC and the winner.
who doesnt know you that you are always on the side of evil.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by ceejayluv(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Yes, it's possible for 730 out of 745 to be accredited in a polling unit in Nigeria.

Dude, it's highly imporobable... Real voter turnout hardly exceeds 50 percent.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Jostoman: 11:48am On Nov 14, 2023
Yakubu and his gang will never know peace.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Ashirioluwa: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

The Tribunal and Supreme Court will do the justice for the real winner.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Moniya4Real(m): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Even if an impending tribunal sacks the APC declared winner. I just don’t want to see Dino Melaye win the state’s guber election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Tareq1105: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Cassandraloius:
I reserve my comment.

Anybody aside Dino Melaye is okay by me. He's gotten enough Ferrari cars in his garage.

1 Like

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Tareq1105: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

The Tribunal and Supreme Court will do the justice for the real winner.

Let justice be done but not Dino.

1 Like

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Praxis758: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2023
donphilopus:

Wike Olanipekun defended APC or David Lyon (can’t remember which now) in 2019 and lost the case in Supreme Court.

Olanipekun won’t save anything if the discrepancies and obvious and proved in court.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Mosba: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2023
Mob must fall for it. It was not fully synchronized at the time of the first display.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by OZIOGU1: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Continue wailing, i just arrive Abuja from okene after our resounding victory....
If you are tire of wailing pls go to court we are waiting for you.
Chicago will address all of you grin,
Ebira lokan, after 8yrs, Kogi west lokan grin,

Who do first dey normally do small.
Murifruad will not go to court because He knows then game, He was there before now, He was the deputy national publicity secretary of APC as at march this year.

Muri is part of the fraud hunting him now.....
Any way i saw dino on my way, i no give am lift grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Tareq1105: 11:55am On Nov 14, 2023
samuel1981:
Those who are supporting this evil going on in this country because of ethnic, religious or party affliction should continue, one day the evil they support today will come back to hurts them and their children.
As for those who have criminally captured the country no problem, nothing last forever. U will surely give account here on earth or thereafter.

Oga forget that.

There's no one without either ethnic, religious or party biased mind. We're all human beings with our respective shortcomings.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Israel07: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Anybody aside Dino Melaye is okay by me. He's gotten enough Ferrari cars in his garage.

Instead of you to pray God blesses you to own yours someday u busy hating... He was just a senator so there's no possibility he looted money for those cars but possible he handled some contracts. He might even do well as Governor
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Racoon(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2023
Guess this what the useless APC government and their zombies wanted? Let them continue to enjoy it. We will all be alive to witness the consequences.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by optimusprime2(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
I pity those who no get strong network for Nigeria...
As for me, I have resolved to loooot Nigeria to the core...

Nigeria is a lost cause...
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by cyanohydrin: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
[quote author=Ikaeniyan0 post=126956983]Yes, it's possible for 730 out of 745 to be accredited in a polling unit in Nigeria.

Stop saying nonsense. it is practically impossible for 730 to be accredited out of 745.
Enemy of democracy
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Enskynelson(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

You are seeing real fraud but maybe because of your affiliation u are telling your sense not to recognise it. How can the nation grow with people like you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Judge Reads Ruling In Darkness As Power Went Off In Courtroom / Full Text Of What Atiku Said About Buhari Government, Killings & Restructuring / Binani’s Acceptance Speech Confirms She’s Party To Illegal Declaration – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.