Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal (20395 Views)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / FCT Poll: INEC Changes Election Result Viewing Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Kukutente23: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

These are the loopholes we are talking about bro. Don't u see it as a loophole? Why should it take a month? And why should winner be called when such has not been verified? I am not calling u to explain what is, I am pointing out that those are areas that can bring issues.
That dude is a hard-core, dye-in-the-wool zombie albeit a very daft one.
That's how he'll keep making excuses for thieves and looters just because they are in APC
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Enskynelson(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

That dude is a hard-core, dye-in-the-wool zombie albeit a very daft one.
That's how he'll keep making excuses for thieves and looters just because they are in APC
Thanks for pointing out jor. I dont know why sentiments block people from seeing reasons. With the way this country is and is heading, I don't blame those trying to JAPA. If I have my way, I will do same.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by asanausana91: 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
donphilopus:

It was bro. Why are the numbers only changing in Kogi Central? So you actually believe 730 can be accredited out of 745 registered voters in a polling unit in Nigeria? The voter register has been existing since 2010 or so. Nobody died? Nobody traveled? All of them traveled home just to vote? Lol.

Yahaya Bello isn't just wise. If Wike was in his shoes, he would have rigged that election without any traces. Just like Natasha, Muri would retrieve his mandate if he provides enough evidence in court.
which court? Nigerian court? You are joking.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by MasterTeeUSA: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is why Oyetola lost Osun. Synchronization is ongoing so the data will increase. He tried to use IREV data the day after but after a week...the data matched and there wasn't over voting. Is it possible to do same day Synchronization? Giving the landscape and logistics around the country...i don't know what the 4G penetrations are ... so this is not INEC changing anything...READ...it clearly says the data is not final yet.

mathelglobal:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/13/breaking-nigerias-electoral-body-inec-changes-figures-accredited-voters-kogi-state
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Abdulmumin412(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
donphilopus:

It was bro. Why are the numbers only changing in Kogi Central? So you actually believe 730 can be accredited out of 745 registered voters in a polling unit in Nigeria? The voter register has been existing since 2010 or so. Nobody died? Nobody traveled? All of them traveled home just to vote? Lol.

Yahaya Bello isn't just wise. If Wike was in his shoes, he would have rigged that election without any traces. Just like Natasha, Muri would retrieve his mandate if he provides enough evidence in court.
This was the same nonsense question Muri was asking 'nobody died?' But you didn't ask yourself those that were not upto 18 then that in 2023 they can now vote.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by chukseric504869: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
donphilopus:

How will you waste your time to educate people that don't see anything good is something ones it didn't go thier way.he would keep blind eye to it
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

I am so disappointed that even you will fall for this

Fall for what??

Fall for INEC.??

But we have no other body that should be conducting elections in Nigeria.

Well.

I knew that INEC is a criminal institution.
And yes,, I expected whatever that is happening.
And I am still expecting more shamelessness from them in the days to come.

So, don't be disappointed.
That I still have eyes on them, doesn't mean I trust them.

I just couldn't take my eyes off them.
I tried, but it was hard to look the other way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by ravensckar(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
undecided I dropped a comment on a similar topic like this as regards how INEC is killing this country but a certain kid on this forum by the name "ravensckar was busy quoting himself. Ordinary Liberia had a presidential election we didn't hear of stories of manipulations like this. It's really getting worse with what INEC is dishing out as elections.
Lolz. My matter is really giving you sleepless nights. It's now crystal clear that I live rent-free in your head. cheesy cheesy

Dude, go back and read carefully what you posted and what my reply was. Then, make a screenshot and let people be the judge. I've told you guys severally, you cannot be displaying your inherent stvpidity on a public forum. No be all of us graduate from Night school nau. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Okwyjesus(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
mathelglobal:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/13/breaking-nigerias-electoral-body-inec-changes-figures-accredited-voters-kogi-state

No thanks to last court rulings.

Politicians don fine tune their rigging skill with BVAS and IREV. Before they were trying to understand how it works
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Fall for what??

Fall for INEC.??

But we have no other body that should be conducting elections in Nigeria.

Well.

I knew that INEC is a criminal institution.
And yes,, I expected whatever that is happening.
And I am still expecting more shamelessness from them in the days to come.

So, don't be disappointed.
That I still have eyes on them, doesn't mean I trust them.

I just couldn't take my eyes off them.
I tried, but it was hard to look the other way.

Oga,how many times will inec explain that accreditation data takes long to upload fully to their server? You are supposed to defend them in this regard
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

I knew you will mention osun polls
Meanwhile for Osun, the IRev data never changed
It was the BVAS report that changed.

Lol,this is the first time accreditation data is being sent to irev sir.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

These are the loopholes we are talking about bro. Don't u see it as a loophole? Why should it take a month? And why should winner be called when such has not been verified? I am not calling u to explain what is, I am pointing out that those are areas that can bring issues.

It is purely technological,the accreditation file is very heavy hence the delay
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,how many times will inec explain that accreditation data takes long to upload fully to their server? You are supposed to defend them in this regard
Haahahahahaaaa.

We are done talking about this abbegg..!!

Haahahaaahahaaahaaaahahahahaaa
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Sonoyom(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The accredited numbers were not the final numbers you were seeing before
It took two days for the numbers to change?

You guys are pathetic
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Pythagoras001: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Judolisco:
Although there was massive rigging in Kogi... let's read d Pls note statement under the portal....
do not be naive. I checked the irev for multiple polling unit some the accreditation tallied with result uploaded. You only talk of synchronisation if accreditation is still going on. Once result upload succeed it implies that voting have ended and there can be no more accreditation so their is nothing to synchronise. You can talk about synchronization when the bvas was turned off and the result was not successfully uploaded which is not the case here.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Judolisco(m): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pythagoras001:
do not be naive. I checked the irev for multiple polling unit some the accreditation tallied with result uploaded. You only talk of synchronisation if accreditation is still going on. Once result upload succeed it implies that voting have ended and there can be no more accreditation so their is nothing to synchronise. You can talk about synchronization when the bvas was turned off and the result was not successfully uploaded which is not the case here.
it's because of situations like dis that they put note...don't let us say because d government isn't nice we should badmouth everything they do....
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Pythagoras001: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Judolisco:
Although there was massive rigging in Kogi... let's read d Pls note statement under the portal....
do not be naive. I checked the irev for multiple polling unit some of the accreditation tallied with result already uploaded. You only talk of synchronisation if accreditation is still going on. Once result upload succeed it implies that voting have ended and there can be no more accreditation so their is nothing to synchronise. You can talk about synchronization when the bvas was turned off and the result was not successfully uploaded which is not the case here. I posted some observations of this yesterday with images.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by MEGAWATCH: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
handsomeyinka:
Dino Melaye right now running to inec chairman

Keep on playing one day power will leave those you are supporting just like PDP supporters years back and you will still come back here to cry to God in heaven but it may be too late just like useless PDP supporters.

Nothing evil last forever.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Enskynelson(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

😂 😂 I see you are clown. Accreditation file is heavy and hence takes a month. You think u are talking to an illiterate abi? How long does it take to upload 1GB date from one polling unit? One month? And if takes such time, why announce results when u haven't verified if there over-voting or not? Don't reply if you are not ready to but you intelligence into use I beg u.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Enskynelson(m): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Haahahahahaaaa.

We are done talking about this abbegg..!!

Haahahaaahahaaahaaaahahahahaaa
Forget that Garfield guy abeg. He things from the wrong side.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Kukutente23: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

Lol,this is the first time accreditation data is being sent to irev sir.
Exactly. So you see how silly it is to use Osun polls as alibi?
Upgrade your iq brah
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Ate247(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Yes, it's possible for 730 out of 745 to be accredited in a polling unit in Nigeria.

It's left for Muri to go and prove his case at the tribunal.

For now, I stand with INEC and the winner.
you're so foolish with this statement
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

😂 😂 I see you are clown. Accreditation file is heavy and hence takes a month. You think u are talking to an illiterate abi? How long does it take to upload 1GB date from one polling unit? One month? And if takes such time, why announce results when u haven't verified if there over-voting or not? Don't reply if you are not ready to but you intelligence into use I beg u.

You are funny.from the bvas,there was no overvoting.those that had overvoting was suspended.sending those data to inec servers takes a longer time son
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by quickee: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
mathelglobal:

Do people still go out and vote in this country? You better sit at home and wait for INEC to install their choice man? A nation where all institutions have become corrupt and debased. May the Lord save this country from the hands of the wicked people one day.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Kukutente23: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

You're a dumb as a rock.
Accreditation "file" is simply figures from Bvas
In your dumb assumption, you think the "file" being uploaded includes the biometrics captured. Well that's a dumb way to think. Only the counter updates not the voter data. Or have you seen anyone's picture or thumbprint on IREV?
The data being uploaded to IREV is less than a Kb.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Kukutente23:

Exactly. So you see how silly it is to use Osun polls as alibi?
Upgrade your iq brah

Son,nothing has changed from osun polls.accreditation still takes a longer time to transmit fully to inec servers.yabaleft rat
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Pythagoras001:
do not be naive. I checked the irev for multiple polling unit some the accreditation tallied with result uploaded. You only talk of synchronisation if accreditation is still going on. Once result upload succeed it implies that voting have ended and there can be no more accreditation so their is nothing to synchronise. You can talk about synchronization when the bvas was turned off and the result was not successfully uploaded which is not the case here. I posted some observations of this yesterday with images.

It takes up to a month or more to fully upload
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by BluntCrazeMan: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

I enjoy discussing with him at-times.
He sees the loopholes in almost every innovation.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Enskynelson:

Oga,that's the fact.accreditation data takes long to upload kid
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by garfield1: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I enjoy discussing with him at-times.
He sees the loopholes in almost every innovation.

We argued this thing in osun polls.
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Adayi1(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
In Nigeria.....many re Educated but illiterate.... U see a disclaimer in the BVAS that the figure it display is not the actual figure until synchronization is complete.... We should try to be objective even when we don't like them...
Re: INEC Changes Figures Of Accredited Voters In Kogi Election On IReV Portal by Enskynelson(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
garfield1:

You are funny.from the bvas,there was no overvoting.those that had overvoting was suspended.sending those data to inec servers takes a longer time son
From the BVAS? Where did u see the BVAS aside the information available on the iREV portal? And the information there are the ones showing accredited voters less than number of voters. They keep editing the figures to suit their crime. It's not everyone that is dumb. Keep those your explanations to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes / CAN Raises Alarm Over Plans To Attack Kaduna, Others, Gives Breakdown Of Plateau / Simple Logic: Presidential Accreditation Should Equal That Of Senate In A State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.