Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? (23698 Views)

NLC STRIKE: What's The Situation In Your Area? / Breaking News: NUJ Joins NLC Nationwide Strike / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by telkevog(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2023
The situation from my side is that I am in my house now, with no plans of going to work today.
I take orders from NLC, not Federal Govt that doesn't obey Court Orders. I'm ready to resume wherever the strike is called off by NLC.

6 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by 9jaBloke: 6:50am On Nov 14, 2023
Too early to tell
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by helinues: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2023
NOC1:
I have light, done my financial transaction from bed, let me see what will happen later, for now coast is clear. Kids have gone to school.

This industrial action might fail, and it will destroy NLC and TUC, if they are not careful with their tactics, a breakaway faction might emerge and will be empowered by Government because they are loosing the support of the masses.

If Kids have gone to school, then no show for any strike in your hood
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Jonjam269: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2023
The strike has failed before its started because NLC under Ajaero is partisan. The same Ajaero that could not fight for workers during cashless policy brouhaha. Believing it would favoured a particular political part
Most people in my area have already left for work, Ajaero should rest because election is over..

5 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by helinues: 6:51am On Nov 14, 2023
telkevog:
The situation from my side is that I am in my house now, with no plans of going to work today.
I take orders from NLC, not Federal Govt that doesn't obey Court Orders. I'm ready to resume wherever the strike is called off by NLC.

Just be ready to receive your next Salary from NLC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by LagBlogger(m): 6:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Too early to say anything now
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Cassandraloius: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2023
sad
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Blaze14k: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I don't think this is the solution right now. The strike won't lead to any positive thing except more hardship for Nigerians.

The strike will probably fail because it's an unnecessary strike.

I honestly thought you guys are immune to hardship. The way u guys brag here on nairaland I never knew u will ever think about hardship

3 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Favoritechrist2: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2023
I think we need to get certain things correct in Nigeria because the government does not care for the people, The labour union is the only instrument to set the government priority right to correct the bad things they are doing
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by babsthegreat: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2023
Pls this toothless NLC should not allow thier useless strike affect us .They should obey court order .NLC has not in anyway added any value.Me I'm not in support of any useless strike
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by BabanawanGod: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2023
me wan enter market go buy materials take work for my customers , who strike help thunder fire all the people way dey trouble this country in Jesus name

those that made them self Lords and mighty over this nation shall all be demoted as soon as possible amen
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2023
Xandred:
People are going to work here in Abuja
Thanks
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by babsthegreat: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Favoritechrist2:
I think we need to get certain things correct in Nigeria because the government does not care for the people, The labour union is the only instrument to set the government priority right to correct the bad things they are doing
this is a useless NLC they are not useful in anyway

1 Like

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Ikaeniyan0: 6:57am On Nov 14, 2023
NairaMaster1:

It will fail because we suffer and smile. A bag of rice is 60k. How much is your salary?
How will the strike make a bag of rice 10k?

3 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by DMerciful(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2023
If it will lead to a revolution then it will be a good thing
Ikaeniyan0:
I don't think this is the solution right now. The strike won't lead to any positive thing except more hardship for Nigerians.

The strike will probably fail because it's an unnecessary strike.
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Ikaeniyan0: 6:58am On Nov 14, 2023
Blaze14k:

I honestly thought you guys are immune to hardship. The way u guys brag here on nairaland I never knew u will ever think about hardship
I don't even understand what you're trying to say

2 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Fibonacci88: 6:59am On Nov 14, 2023
Day never break this zombie don run post. And a stupid mod just pushed the nonsense to fp
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by tolue42(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2023
aylive02:
Any update that sinks Tinubu and APC is welcomed!

Before Tinubu sinks, you don Pai be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by id4sho(m): 7:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Jokers, strike in this hunger undecided
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Sirchiboy: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2023
Youths it is time to protest.
10 years of graduation no work.
All my classmates don marry, build house, marry and buy car through yahoo but me no wan do yahoo.
Let's do this for the betterment of our future.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by duduade: 7:01am On Nov 14, 2023
NairaMaster1:

You will return also. It's always like that in Nigeria. Suffering and smiling nation

grin
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Elsueno: 7:02am On Nov 14, 2023
Favoritechrist2:

True, but as NLC Oga, going for strike because supposed govt thugs gave U a resounding beating for Ur political shenanigans in ur home state should not lead to Nationwide strike. THATS BAD OPTICS, Makes NLC seem more like the govt they criticise & abusing thier power. Union is all about the welfare of d majority NOT PERSONAL VENDETTA.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by telkevog(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2023
helinues:

Just be ready to receive your next Salary from NLC
Dey play, just de play!
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by legendarystar: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Make I do enter 9ja
Fuk go too cheap this time around especially if ASUU joins

If all the problems in the world na your divk Dey scratch you? Na wa oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Ikaeniyan0: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2023
DMerciful:
If it will lead to a revolution then it will be a good thing
grin

Do you actually believe from the bottom of your heart a revolution can happen in 2023 or 2024 or beyond under Tinubu?

A revolution that couldn't happen under Buhari and Jonathan, see bro, Tinubu will rule till 2031, it's sacrosanct.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Gajagojo: 7:09am On Nov 14, 2023
Tinubu's erection victory is very painful.
Many Obidients find it difficult to swallow
I wish them soonest recover from the Painful erection

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by ruffDiamond: 7:11am On Nov 14, 2023
They .NLC battling to redeem their battered image cos The public is gradually losing trst in their leadership!the strike things is long long over due! thiefnu-ibu must collect Jonathan style strike too.the bastard iragbaji drug mule don make country too hard!e must collect! street don pass no smiling stage since angry

1 Like

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by ruffDiamond: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
grin

Do you actually believe from the bottom of your heart a revolution can happen in 2023 or 2024 or beyond under Tinubu?

A revolution that couldn't happen under Buhari and Jonathan, see bro, Tinubu will rule till 2031, it's sacrosanct.
will go see no worry!!
Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by sonofthunder: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2023
Bobloco:

I know you did wish that the strike action becomes a failure reason you hurriedly created this senseless thread

Note: This is a nationwide strike action not a nationwide protest.
They are two different things and l know you minions are always jittery when ever you hear protests

A strike action is still a form of protest.

1 Like

Re: NLC Nationwide Strike: What's The Update From Your State? by Odss11: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2023
Baseless strike..who goes on strike for personal vendetta..they ignored welfare of workers, hardship of the masses...this strike might end NLC

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa & Autopilots Gang Behind Killings In South-East, Sit-At-Home Canceled / Impeachment Crisis: Fubara, Rivers PDP Leaders Depart For Abuja / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.