Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

See What Google Have To Say About Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Google Have To Say About Igbos (5780 Views)

What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Facts About Igbos And Igboland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Galaxydon1:
I thought it was the yoruba's. But too much of pepper dey affect their brain, no wonder there president no get sence. I'm proudly an Igbo boy

If sence is how your people spell SENSE, then I am afraid if truly your people are smart at all

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2023
Galaxydon1:
I thought it was the yoruba's. But too much of pepper dey affect their brain, no wonder there president no get sence. I'm proudly an Igbo boy
Hahahaha grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Raf4: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

You type like a poor man. Stop deceiving yourself

When your entire lineage, both paternal and maternal, are overwhelmed with raging poverty. You'll always view things from the angle of poverty. Poor mindset.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by SOSinNigeria: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Your ignorance is so deep that it's best to allow you stew in it. No need to educate primitive and extremely deluded ones like you.

Spits!

Raf4:

You aren't only dumb, but also daft and dull at the same time. You can only deceive yourselves with empty chest beating. You dominate nothing in Nigeria. Legal, accounting, medical, IT ect professions are dominated by Yoruba. Even in the trading world, you ndigbos are learners compared to our Ijeshas. The only difference is your higher population as almost 99% of your people wants to be a trader.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by yommen: 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Google is so good! cheesy

Thats Google bringing out what was said by someone on Quota. Obasanjo was once said Ibos are intelligent.

But wait first. What's the point of the thread self?

Ekiti has the highest no of Proffs sha o
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by paxx: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Who are those stopping you for not having your country... Go and tell your senators. and House of Representative members to move a motion for balkanization...you are even a curse to Nigeria than a blessing...I dare your people 10000000 times to go on your separate ways...
And again south -south region is not part of your Igbo nation...

You would be the first one crying One Nigeria if that happened.

Look if you want One Nigeria so bad, you have to actually PRACTICE one Nigeria. Not practice tribalism and call it One Nigeria. No wonder naira is 1k even though it was 400 in June.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tonystark007: 12:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Google is so good! cheesy

humans, as long as it favours you, it is good otherwise it is bias
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tonystark007: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2023
1Alex:
that what most people don't understand. Google does not provide answers, it will only search the internet and display internet contents by users around the world, both wrong ones and correct ones.
yes google does index web pages around the world, but it still has an algorithm that try to select a suitable answer (on it landing page) based on the numbers of webpages associated with the content (though some answer to query are sentimental), for example, if 100 webpages say men are scum and 10 says otherwise, a query to such statement would result to the former
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Jagaban2012: 1:50am On Nov 15, 2023
paxx:

You would be the first one crying One Nigeria if that happened.

Look if you want One Nigeria so bad, you have to actually PRACTICE One Nigeria. Do not practice tribalism and call it One Nigeria. No wonder naira is 1k even though it was 400 in June.

One Nigeria kills you there.....some.of your brother came to. Lagos state to destroy our govt infrastructure and burn our BRT buses in Lagos State... Does this act demonstrate one Nigeria?
The entire people are now begging you to go and create your Beerfraudn Republic... Emeka....or wetin be your name...I dare you and your village chiefs, elders, senators, and dignitaries to go your separate ways...
Early this year some of your brothers and sisters threatened to leave Lagos state to develop your region....your armed robbers and hired assassin, kidnappers brothers will not allow you. ..now, many of them have relocated to Lagos State to fish out and kidnap some of your brothers in Lagos State....but I can assure them that their days are numbered in Lagos State...
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Odogwuzack: 2:21am On Nov 15, 2023
Corn247:

So in essence, igbos are not smart enough to do whatever they want if yorubas and fulanis do not allow them.
Una too smart o grin

Best comment. grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by nobaga: 2:34am On Nov 15, 2023
Google ke?

What is the largest drug market in West Africa?
“Following credible intelligence and synergy with local and international partners, the NDLEA was able to mobilize necessary assets to trace the illicitly manufactured drug to the Ogbogwu market, Onitsha Head Bridge, reputed to be the largest drug market in West Africa, after months of undercover monitoring.”May 30, 2023

Nah lie!
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by 1Alex: 3:35am On Nov 15, 2023
tonystark007:

yes google does index web pages around the world, but it still has an algorithm that try to select a suitable answer (on it landing page) based on the numbers of webpages associated with the content (though some answer to query are sentimental), for example, if 100 webpages say men are scum and 10 says otherwise, a query to such statement would result to the former
but Google must provide the source of the displayed results. Which means it got the result from somewhere. But people always say "google says" as if the search result originated from Google. Even when Google boldly displays the source of the result. That's what I'm saying.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Galaxydon1(m): 5:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Wolexyoshi:

If sence is how your people spell SENSE, then I am afraid if truly your people are smart at all
English is not my language, The white people should try write with Igbo, that's why yoruba's no get sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tonystark007: 6:26am On Nov 15, 2023
1Alex:
but Google must provide the source of the displayed results. Which means it got the result from somewhere. But people always say "google says" as if the search result originated from Google. Even when Google boldly displays the source of the result. That's what I'm saying.
thats why they sometimes get law suit for misinformation (even though it is probably not their fault) because people have gotten used to 'google says'

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by aswani(m): 8:22am On Nov 15, 2023
pachigo001:
Igbos are smarter than you you are not telling yourself the truth grin grin

The day any IPOBidient can prove they are smarter than me, I am not only logging out of this portal, I am giving up on life too.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by 90dbest: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2023
nobaga:
Google ke?

What is the largest drug market in West Africa?
“Following credible intelligence and synergy with local and international partners, the NDLEA was able to mobilize necessary assets to trace the illicitly manufactured drug to the Ogbogwu market, Onitsha Head Bridge, reputed to be the largest drug market in West Africa, after months of undercover monitoring.”May 30, 2023

Nah lie!
This one doesn't know the meaning of drug, he thought it was Tinubu's kind of drug.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2023
aswani:

The day any IPOBidient can prove they are smarter than me, I am not only logging out of this portal, I am giving up on life too.
you better give up on your life now ipob refuse to be slave to your one Nigeria it doesn’t make them dumb like you grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by aswani(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
pachigo001:
you better give up on your life now ipob refuse to be slave to your one Nigeria it doesn’t make them dumb like you grin angry grin

E pò pia fuka IPOBidients (as Chief Zebrudaya will say).

People that believe Buhari was cloned, they believed FBI had millions of files on President Tinubu.

Add all of their contents of their cerebral matter together, it's not up to what I deposited in the White house this morning.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
aswani:

E pò pia fuka IPOBidients (as Chief Zebrudaya will say).

People that believe Buhari was cloned, they believed FBI had millions of files on President Tinubu.

Add all of their contents of their cerebral matter together, it's not up to what I deposited in the White house this morning.

you still no get sense but you thought you are making sense grin grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
yommen:

Thats Google bringing out what was said by someone on Quota. Obasanjo was once said Ibos are intelligent.

But wait first. What's the point of the thread self?

Ekiti has the highest no of Proffs sha o
intelligence has nothing to do with professors stop thinking with your anus grin grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jagaban2012:

One Nigeria kills you there.....some.of your brother came to. Lagos state to destroy our govt infrastructure and burn our BRT buses in Lagos State... Does this act demonstrate one Nigeria?
The entire people are now begging you to go and create your Beerfraudn Republic... Emeka....or wetin be your name...I dare you and your village chiefs, elders, senators, and dignitaries to go your separate ways...
Early this year some of your brothers and sisters threatened to leave Lagos state to develop your region....your armed robbers and hired assassin, kidnappers brothers will not allow you. ..now, many of them have relocated to Lagos State to fish out and kidnap some of your brothers in Lagos State....but I can assure them that their days are numbered in Lagos State...
cry more grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Raf4: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Your ignorance is so deep that it's best to allow you stew in it. No need to educate primitive and extremely deluded ones like you.

Spits!

A nattering nitwit from cavemen region is here calling someone primitive. Wonderful!
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tiger28: 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2023
They actually forgot about DDDDRUGS!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Visited UN House The Day After The Bombing - GEJ / Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu / EMBARRASSING! CNN Interviews Soldiers On Front Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.