Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

See What Google Have To Say About Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Google Have To Say About Igbos (5806 Views)

What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Facts About Igbos And Igboland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
tsdarkside:

thunder still fire white jeeesus christ....
go and check yourself I’m seeing sign of damentia in you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
cry well grin grin

am cryin over una stvpidity....

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
go and check yourself I’m seeing sign of damentia in you grin grin grin

bwahaha....
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
thunder fire google too add join....

thunder fire anything white....
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
chaii....am enjoyin myself....

life is soo boring,i only enjoy kickin the shitt out of others.... cry cry
kiki....
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by YesDaddy1: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Gentleman, u quoted quora as your source, so that one nor consyn anybody.

The only difference BTW nairaland and quora is that nairaland is owned by a Nigerian and quora isn't; but both of them are online forum/fora, no difference.
cool
pachigo001:
no be only quora Oga why can’t you guys accept the truth person wey pass you pass you stop wailing

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Adblg0610: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Galaxydon1:
I thought it was the yoruba's. But too much of pepper dey affect their brain, no wonder there president no get sence. I'm proudly an Igbo boy
The Yorubas are the most successful and the most respected tribe in Africa, this can be traced to their respect and honour for their parents. I have never seen a race that respects parents like the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Tochi360: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Loll Google or no Google Igbo is the smartest tribe in Africa.

Igbo Amaka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by DyingFetus: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
The Revolution has come, it's time to pick up the gun. Off the pigs!
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by jude79(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

I never said President Tinubu finished Igbos, there are lots of Ndigbos that are sensibly not IPOBidients, I said he slayed the IPOBidient Goliath called Peter Obi.

That is a FACT unlike the topping suicide list over cost of living fiction you have stated.

Then you should have written

President Tinubu no try sha, óntop as ipobidients be the smartest people for Africa, dem bring dere Goliath out for election and he finish am.

So that we know you are talking about a completely different topic

Instead you ended up malghning that tribe for something they had no idea about, here's your quote, not even a single mention of ipobidients, whatever that word means.

"Such a wicked man

President Tinubu no try sha, óntop as ( Ndigbo bi di smartest tribe for Africa, dem bring dere Goliath out for election and he finish am.

Such a wicked man

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Benwallt(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is not from google. Google can't so stupid to use "most" and "smartest" in the same sentence.

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Benwallt:
This is not from google. Google can't so stupid to use "most" and "smartest" in the same sentence.
cry well well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Godfullsam(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:
It's the same reason the West would never allow the tribe to form their own country. In the 60's during the civil war. An European diplomat told a Biafran official that they would never allow another Japan in Africa. When you understand that African countries were designed to serve as raw material centers for the West, you'll also understand that smart tribes like Igbo were intentionally being held ubackwards by contraptions such as Nigeria. Check all the wars fought during the cold war. The Soviet Union would oppose any side the US supported, except in Biafra. That was the only war that both the US and Soviets backed one side, Nigeria. They knew that a Biafra would herald the liberation of Africa. That's why a writer wrote a book titled "In Biafra, Africa Died". Don't be surprised if the gangup against Peter Obi wasn't to make sure that the Igbo acumen wasn't brought to bear to lift the country out of the doldrums. The one step forward, seven steps backwards and moving in circles of Africans favours the same Europeans and Americans.

It was the whites that advised Nnamdi Azikiwe to remove secession clause from the Nigerian constitution which consequently made it impossible for Igbos to easily exit Nigeria abi?

It was the white that advised aguiyi Ironsi to abolish regional system of government and formed a unitary system abi?
Keep passing blames upandan.

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Emetex22(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Corn247:

So in essence, igbos are not smart enough to do whatever they want if yorubas and fulanis do not allow them.
Una too smart o grin
You forgot Ukraine was the heart of SOVIET UNION before it fell, Russia quickly negotiated and confiscated all her Nuclear power, despite Ukraine's brilliance, Europe feared another Russia at her borders, hence its political suppression. Brilliance doesn't always means military dominance 😆 😂, Look at Japan.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by rabiudon: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
A dumb Igbo person thinks of themselves as very smart. Smartness in crime... Lol
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by XerXers: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Joining political bandwagon like a herd of cows is what yorubas call smartness. You boast of using donkey years to negotiate president but you don't have any positive indices of National development to show. Dumbness of yoruba brain
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
How this personal opinion can make some one foam in the mouth shows how low their thinking faculty is.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Christistruth03: 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
sannm:
Igbos are wonderful people no doubt

And all other Nigerians too
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by XerXers: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

Smartness is planning for your Presidency at least 8 years ahead by reaching out to another minor party to form a mega party and give yourself a better chance at the polls.

Smartness is being patient enough to allow the other party's leader to do his 8 years Presidency and wait you turn.

Smartness is being tolerant enough to stay well, away from the governing structure during the other party's 8 year reign.

Smartness is knowing how to present yourself as bring very different, and having a different governance style, to the electorate even though you and the incumbent are from the same party.

Disclaimer alert: I have never voted President Tinubu in my life.

Idiocy is thinking an army of noisy social media rodents can help you bully your way into an exalted office as is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
A proof that that yorubas are very dumb

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by aswani(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
jude79:

Then you should have written

President Tinubu no try sha, óntop as ipobidients be the smartest people for Africa, dem bring dere Goliath out for election and he finish am.

So that we know you are talking about a completely different topic

Instead you ended up malghning that tribe for something they had no idea about, here's your quote, not even a single mention of ipobidients, whatever that word means.

"Such a wicked man

President Tinubu no try sha, óntop as ( Ndigbo bi di smartest tribe for Africa, dem bring dere Goliath out for election and he finish am.

Such a wicked man

You are very right and I apologise for what I wrote, my post was not meant to malign Ndigbo who I will repeat are are wonderful group of people minus the IPOBidients among them.

I will adjust my post in due course.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by XerXers: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
[Iquote author=aswani post=126964356]

You are very right and I apologise for what I wrote, my post was not meant to malign Ndigbo who I will repeat are are wonderful group of people minus the IPOBidients among them.

I will adjust my post in due course. [/quote]
Mafia state capture is not smartness. Smart people dismantle the Mafia like we did to the Ubas in Anambra, the Orjis in Abia, and Chimaroke Ebeano in Enugu. Yoruba remain a very dumb people
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Quranisforfools: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
It's not "Google", the search engine just showed you someone's opinion on Quora which is a knowledge based website where people publish articles everyday.

It was probably an Igbo person who wrote the answer you are displaying here.

pachigo001:
No be me talk am o Oya ewedu miscreants start crying now grin grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by APOPTOSIS: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
No be me talk am o Oya ewedu miscreants start crying now grin grin grin
You are looking for INEC's Trouble.
Wait until INEC infiltrates Google and updates that IREV 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Quranisforfools:
It's not "Google", the search engine just showed you someone's opinion on Quora which is a knowledge based website where people publish articles everyday.

It was probably an Igbo person who wrote the answer you are displaying here.

is not only quora Oga
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

You are looking for INEC's Trouble.
Wait until INEC infiltrates Google and updates that IREV 😂😂😂😂😂
lol grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Raf4: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
The most intelligent that are 3rd class citizens in their country of birth and ancestral land 😃

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Benwallt(m): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
cry well well grin grin grin

Your disgraceful cover is blown. People behind google are not clowns. "Most smartest" what a stupid use of English

3 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by XerXers: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raf4:
The most intelligent that are 3rd class citizens in their country of birth and ancestral land 😃
That's why you are not smart. Go and work and come out poverty

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by XerXers: 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Benwallt:

Your disgraceful cover is blown. People behind google are not clowns. "Most smartest" what a stupid use of English
Are you focusing on the search or the answer?

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by SOSinNigeria: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
No, you're wrong. Google actually provide answers. Its algorithm is developed in such a way that only the most reliable and most effective answers are brought up when you Google any question.

Wrong answers will be knocked down while correct or most nearly correct answers emerge on the search engine.

1Alex:
that what most people don't understand. Google does not provide answers, it will only search the internet and display internet contents by users around the world, both wrong ones and correct ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land / Nigerian Juror Sacked From Mutallab's Trial / "Police Is Your Friend And Bail Is Free", How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.