Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

See What Google Have To Say About Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Google Have To Say About Igbos (5831 Views)

What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Facts About Igbos And Igboland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Benwallt(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

Are you focusing on the search or the answer?

The search
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by 1Alex: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
No, you're wrong. Google actually provide answers. Its algorithm is developed in such a way that only the most reliable and most effective answers are brought up when you Google any question.

Wrong answers will be knocked down while correct or most nearly correct answers emerge on the search engine.

show me an example of answer provided by Google
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Goodvibes007: 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
this one too na quora abi grin grin
That's a Facebook post but dumb people would normally not know that.

With all the smartness you claim to possess, Ibo people still troop to the SW in thousands per day.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by SOSinNigeria: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
You're quite dumb. How are Igbos 3rd class in Nigeria? By what metrics did you come up with such ridiculous assertion? Who then are the first class, Fulanis?

Just because some band of rogues ganged up to ruin Nigeria and do everything to stop smart Igbos from coming to power? That's what makes Igbos 3rd class and Fulanis 1st class?

Lol, Igbos are dominant in virtually every crucial sector that has to do with intelligence and smartness. The only area they aren't dominant is national politics and army/police. Now, those areas are basically the reason why Nigeria is in chaos.

If only you aren't so dumb, you should be sad about Nigeria's pathetic situation and not gloating over rubbish.

Raf4:
The most intelligent that are 3rd class citizens in their country of birth and ancestral land 😃

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by SOSinNigeria: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
1Alex:
show me an example of answer provided by Google

You can do that yourself. Just Google, 'how to know how dumb I am'. And see the result Google will give you.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by 1Alex: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

You can do that yourself. Just Google, 'how to know how dumb I am'. And see the result Google will give you.
I asked an honest question, but you resorted to insult. Carry you smartness go.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:

With all the smartness you claim to possess, Ibo people still troop to the SW in thousands per day.
and una go sell una acestral land give us grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by XerXers: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Mugu. Chinese are another smart ethnicity. They troop to Africa
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by totit: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

Lol. Yoruba brain is too shallow

You are clearly more shallow than the person you quoted to start with for lifting something from Google without a source and salivating over it like one that lacks something worthwhile to live for.

Lmaoo.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by XerXers: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
totit:

You are clearly more shallow than the person you quoted to start with for lifting something from Google without a source and salivating over it like one that lacks something worthwhile to live for.

Lmaoo.
Search it yourself on Google and give us contrary results
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by totit: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

Search it yourself on Google and give us contrary results

Please, don't share in the OP's dumbness because it takes a lack of intelligence not to remember that same google search and the author was debunked, as in after many years to even raise such a dead-issue to start with?

in the United States are both too numerically insignificant (we are a mere 228,000) and too self-selected to be representative of the general population at home. Before Africans began migrating to the United States in fairly large numbers since the 1970s, Caribbean immigrants had excelled, and still excel, in academic pursuits in ways that disrupt notions of racial hierarchy in cognitive endowment. So Chisala’s basic argument is that if race is the only explanatory framework invoked to account for the IQ gap between white Americans and native-born American blacks, then native-born American blacks should be smarter than recent African and Caribbean immigrants since native-born American blacks have more white genes in them than both Caribbean and African immigrants. He also dismissed a controversial 2009 Harvard IQ study that found black African immigrants in the United States to have an average IQ of 89. “They lump together black Africans into one homogenous group when there are different kinds of black Africans, including a good number coming in as refugees from highly troubled countries, while other nationalities consist of the most educated ethnicities in America. [T]he different groups of African immigrants can have very large background differences that reflect in cognitive gaps among them that are even higher than the gap between American blacks and whites…In other words, the mean IQ of African immigrants may be as unrepresentative of black Igbo immigrants as it is of white South African immigrants. It’s a meaningless mean,” he said. The putative average IQ of 89 among African immigrants (it is 83 among black Caribbean immigrants) is lower than the average IQ of native-born American blacks, yet African and Caribbean immigrants, on average, outperform American blacks in academic pursuits and rival, in some cases outrival, whites. Chisala argues, therefore, that the IQ tests aren’t representative of all Africans. “As the UK data below shows, it is very unlikely that children of immigrants from the Igbo or Yoruba groups of Nigeria or the Ashanti group of Ghana, for example, have an average IQ below the white mean IQ,” he wrote. The data he presented to make his case uses Igbo academic achievement in the US and the UK, and that was the basis for the notion that a “US academic study” has pronounced Igbos as the most “brilliant African race.” The article “resurrected” from last year because an Augusta Uwamanzu-Nna, a Nigerian-American high school graduate born of Igbo parents, was recently accepted by all eight Ivy League schools in the United States. Last year, Harold Ekeh, another Nigerian-American born of Igbo parents, was also accepted by all Ivy League schools. However, although Nigerian websites, including the New Telegraph, claim that these brilliant young Nigerian-Americans “have broken a record of being accepted by eight Ivy League schools,” it is actually not true. Every year, a few smart teenagers get accepted to all eight Ivy League schools. In 2014, for instance, a Ghanaian-American teenager by the name of Kwasi Enin was accepted in all 8 Ivy League schools. In 2015, a high school student by the name of Ronald Nelson was accepted by all the Ivy League schools, but he rejected every single one of them and instead went to a state school. This is in no way intended to diminish the praiseworthy achievements of the two brilliant Nigerian Americans. Nor do I want to be understood as denying that Igbos, on average, have a higher intellectual drive than the rest of us. (In my high school in Nigeria we often jokingly questioned the Igboness of any Igbo person who wasn’t among the top three in his class). Nevertheless, no systematic scholarly study anywhere, and certainly not in the US, has proved that Igbos are the most brilliant people in Africa. That study may yet come, but Chanda Chisala’s opinion article is not it.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/notes-from-atlanta/no-us-study-ever-said-igbos-are-the-most-brilliant-black-african-race/143684.html

https://www.nairaland.com/3745332/no-us-study-ever-said

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Raf4: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
You're quite dumb. How are Igbos 3rd class in Nigeria? By what metrics did you come up with such ridiculous assertion? Who then are the first class, Fulanis?

Just because some band of rogues ganged up to ruin Nigeria and do everything to stop smart Igbos from coming to power? That's what makes Igbos 3rd class and Fulanis 1st class?

Lol, Igbos are dominant in virtually every crucial sector that has to do with intelligence and smartness. The only area they aren't dominant is national politics and army/police. Now, those areas are basically the reason why Nigeria is in chaos.

If only you aren't so dumb, you should be sad about Nigeria's pathetic situation and not gloating over rubbish.

You aren't only dumb, but also daft and dull at the same time. You can only deceive yourselves with empty chest beating. You dominate nothing in Nigeria. Legal, accounting, medical, IT ect professions are dominated by Yoruba. Even in the trading world, you ndigbos are learners compared to our Ijeshas. The only difference is your higher population as almost 99% of your people wants to be a trader.
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Raf4: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
XerXers:

That's why you are not smart. Go and work and come out poverty

My four generations ago already conquered poverty. A fool like you will just write nonsense on social media, believing that someone you have never seen or met in your miserable life is poor, just because you escaped your dilapidated redmud village to come and hawk gala in Lagos. Bunkum!

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by aswani(m): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
1Alex:
that what most people don't understand. Google does not provide answers, it will only search the internet and display internet contents by users around the world, both wrong ones and correct ones.

You are too smart to be on a thread lile this, watch how they will try and wrestle you down to their own Imbecilic level.

Get out now while you can!!
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
No be me talk am o Oya ewedu miscreants start crying now grin grin grin
Shey you see this mumu now, Quora na him be Google now? Says a lot about the 'smartest tribe' in Africa. More like the dumbest in Nigeria, going by a lot of dumb shii you lots always manage to pull off.

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Henry22(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Google is so good! cheesy

Google nwa mama cheesy
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Shey you see this mumu now, Quora na him be Google now? Says a lot about the 'smartest tribe' in Africa. More like the dumbest in Nigeria, going by a lot of dumb shii you lots always manage to pull off.
cry more grin grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by XerXers: 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raf4:

My four generations ago already conquered poverty. A fool like you will just write nonsense on social media, believing that someone you have never seen or met in your miserable life is poor, just because you escaped your dilapidated redmud village to come and hawk gala in Lagos. Bunkum!
You type like a poor man. Stop deceiving yourself
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Error401: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
lol, this particular post shows how unintelligent you are. You are using Quora as a Yardstick. Quora that is just a forum like Nairaland. lol

pachigo001:
No be me talk am o Oya ewedu miscreants start crying now grin grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
Error401:
lol, this particular post shows how unintelligent you are. You are using Quora as a Yardstick. Quora that is just a forum like Nairaland. lol

is not only quora sir other sites still showed the same thing you guys hate the truth why the jealousy angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Error401: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Lol, facebook grin grin grin grin
Uneducated lots

Better face your okrika products from Aba

pachigo001:
is this one quora too I don’t know why you guys hate the truth grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Error401: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Why will I jelous you, I support peter Obi and voted for him, I just hate chest beating. You guys are so full of yourself and the region you are competing with are 10 times better than you. You are just a dot in the circle btw
pachigo001:
is not only quora sir other sites still showed the same thing you guys hate the truth why the jealousy angry grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Error401:
Lol, facebook grin grin grin grin
Uneducated lots

Better face your okrika products from Aba

cry more grin grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
Error401:
Why will I jelous you, I support peter Obi and voted for him, I just hate chest beating. You guys are so full of yourself and the region you are competing with are 10 times better than you. You are just a dot in the circle btw
you are not telling yourself the truth
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by paxx: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Error401:

igbos are full of themselves? you guys always attack igbos but we dont run the country and haven't since 1966. but somehow IGBOS are the tribalistic people that are the reason why nigeria cant move forward.

I CANT STAND U GUYS.

an igbo man has to be perfect, and even when hes perfect like Obi, he still loses. You guys give igbos a different standard to everyone else, so I dont care anymore

Tinubu is hiring only Yoruba left and right, similar to how Buhari hired only Fulani left and right, yet nobody called them tribalistic.

But ofc the igbo who lives in all parts of Nigeria is a tribalist. You guys are fake

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Error401: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
I dont care about what you say or feel, I am not a biased Yoruba man, I support Peter Obi unapologetically but I need to maake you understand that you claim victim mentality. You chestbeat and tell others who can help you how you are better than them. How you developed them when every HDI reports proved to the contrary.

Igbos are hardworking people no doubts, but do your shits and dont claim others who are not as noisy as you are are not doing anything.
Once an Igbo man have a shop and a house or two, he is a billionaire who has developed the west even when all the first infrastructure in Nigeria started from the West. The former capital territory was in the west.
Economic capital of the nation is here in the west. But an Emeka from Ebonyi is comparing a region that is same size as Oyo state to the entire west.

Ya'll need to live up to your own reality and stop claiming victim everytime, no one have your time.

paxx:

igbos are full of themselves? you guys always attack igbos but we dont run the country and haven't since 1966. but somehow IGBOS are the tribalistic people that are the reason why nigeria cant move forward.

I CANT STAND U GUYS.

an igbo man has to be perfect, and even when hes perfect like Obi, he still loses. You guys give igbos a different standard to everyone else, so I dont care anymore

Tinubu is hiring only Yoruba left and right, similar to how Buhari hired only Fulani left and right, yet nobody called them tribalistic.

But ofc the igbo who lives in all parts of Nigeria is a tribalist. You guys are fake
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Jagaban2012: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
paxx:
it is well known in the UK, igbos have the highest iq. Also, they are known to be the most beautiful. No wonder they don't want us to have our own country :/ they are afraid

Who are those stopping you for not having your country... Go and tell your senators. and House of Representative members to move a motion for balkanization...you are even a curse to Nigeria than a blessing...I dare your people 10000000 times to go on your separate ways...
And again south -south region is not part of your Igbo nation...
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by onumadu: 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2023
Corn247:

So in essence, igbos are not smart enough to do whatever they want if yorubas and fulanis do not allow them.
Una too smart o grin

LOL, you think it is Yoruba and Fulanis that have kept the situation in Nigeria the way it is?
Like seriously
Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa! cheesy
That shows how smart you are. lol
The secret was let out a little when one northern leader said in anger that if the outside powers controlling Nigeria would allow, Nigeria would have divided since.
But like someone said earlier, the smarter other Nigerians get, the more they align with Igbo.
And when that happens, the situation changes, little by little.
We are almost there.
Na time.

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by onumadu: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
BTW @OP, "They" will soon delete this thread.
Just watch. lol grin
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by bummyla(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
Igbo amaka Nwannem!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ddc Machines Stolen At Lagos Airport / Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal / IBB's Leg Allegedly Amputated!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.