Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

See What Google Have To Say About Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Google Have To Say About Igbos (5779 Views)

What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857 / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Facts About Igbos And Igboland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Lifestone(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
this one na Facebook again abi grin grin
I need to correct the impression you have on how Google works, it's a search engine that comes up from what people have previously posted on the internet. It doesn't matter whether they right or wrong.
My point is that there are no empirical basis for your claims or the claims of those that google referenced

4 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by AlaafinOfOyo: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2023
Corn247:

So in essence, igbos are not smart enough to do whatever they want if yorubas and fulanis do not allow them.
Una too smart o grin

Read again. I don't know when Yoruba and Fulani, which by the way never appeared in my text became synonymous with the WEST, which did. Is your IQ incapable of grasping that? Anyways, you're not Igbo so that's permissible.

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by jom28gy(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2023
They know and see the truth
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by SuperOnyi: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:
Check all the wars fought during the cold war. The Soviet Union would oppose any side the US supported, except in Biafra. That was the only war that both the US and Soviets backed one side, Nigeria. They knew that a Biafra would herald the liberation of Africa. That's why a writer wrote a book titled "In Biafra, Africa Died".

shocked

Hello boss, can I get the PDF version of that book from you?

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by aswani(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
No be me talk am o Oya ewedu miscreants start crying now grin grin grin

President Tinubu no try sha, óntop as Ndigbo bi di smartest tribe for Africa, dem bring dere Goliath out for election and he finish am.

Such a wicked man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by paxx: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

President Tinubu no try sha, óntop as Ndigbo bi di smartest tribe for Africa, dem bring dere Goliath out for election and he finish am.

Such a wicked man.

yes he has finished us, thats why when you go to the market, they ask if you are APC, before giving u price grin grin grin grin

I heard that if ur apc 1 dollar is equal to 1 naira

you know... you are a big fool right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by jude79(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

Such a wicked man.

He finished iboes, while his people are topping the suicide list, over cost of living, smh

3 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Mcreloaded(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
cry well grin grin

It's a known fact that igbos are way too smart but they are never wise.

Wisdom wins everyday all day and on tuesdays

6 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by IVORY2009(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2023
The smartest tribe in Africa is a matter of opinion, and there is no consensus on the answer. However, some tribes that are often cited as being among the smartest in Africa include the Igbo, the Yoruba, and the Hausa.

The Igbo people are known for their entrepreneurial spirit and their success in business. They have a strong tradition of education and value hard work and perseverance. The Yoruba people are also known for their intelligence and their contributions to science, technology, and the arts. The Hausa people are known for their mathematical and scientific skills, as well as their business acumen.

Of course, there are many other smart tribes in Africa, and it is impossible to say definitively which one is the smartest. Every tribe has its own unique strengths and talents.

Here are some of the reasons why the Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa tribes are often cited as being among the smartest in Africa:

* **Igbo:** The Igbo people are known for their entrepreneurial spirit and their success in business. They have a strong tradition of education and value hard work and perseverance. Some notable Igbo people include Nnamdi Azikiwe, the first president of Nigeria; Chinua Achebe, one of the most famous African writers; and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the current director-general of the World Trade Organization.
* **Yoruba:** The Yoruba people are also known for their intelligence and their contributions to science, technology, and the arts. They have a long history of intellectual achievement, dating back to the ancient Oyo Empire. Some notable Yoruba people include Wole Soyinka, the first African Nobel Laureate in Literature; Fela Kuti, a renowned musician and political activist; and Oluwafemi Olusegun Obasanjo, a former president of Nigeria.
* **Hausa:** The Hausa people are known for their mathematical and scientific skills, as well as their business acumen. They have a strong tradition of Islamic scholarship and have made significant contributions to mathematics, astronomy, and medicine. Some notable Hausa people include Shehu Uthman dan Fodio, the founder of the Sokoto Caliphate; Aminu Kano, a politician and activist; and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

It is important to note that these are just a few of the many smart tribes in Africa. Every tribe has its own unique strengths and talents.

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by aswani(m): 10:53am On Nov 14, 2023
jude79:

He finished iboes, while his people are topping the suicide list, over cost of living, smh

I never said President Tinubu finished Igbos, there are lots of Ndigbos that are sensibly not IPOBidients, I said he slayed the IPOBidient Goliath called Peter Obi.

That is a FACT unlike the topping suicide list over cost of living fiction you have stated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 10:55am On Nov 14, 2023
Mcreloaded:

It's a known fact that igbos are way too smart but they are never wise.

Wisdom wins everyday all day and on tuesdays
cry more grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

I never said President Tinubu finished Igbos, there are lots of Ndigbos that are sensibly not IPOBidients, I said he slayed the IPOBidient Goliath called Peter Obi.

That is a FACT unlike the topping suicide list over cost of living fiction you have stated.
Igbos are smarter than you you are not telling yourself the truth grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2023
jude79:

grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2023
IVORY2009:
The smartest tribe in Africa is a matter of opinion, and there is no consensus on the answer. However, some tribes that are often cited as being among the smartest in Africa include the Igbo, the Yoruba, and the Hausa.

The Igbo people are known for their entrepreneurial spirit and their success in business. They have a strong tradition of education and value hard work and perseverance. The Yoruba people are also known for their intelligence and their contributions to science, technology, and the arts. The Hausa people are known for their mathematical and scientific skills, as well as their business acumen.

Of course, there are many other smart tribes in Africa, and it is impossible to say definitively which one is the smartest. Every tribe has its own unique strengths and talents.

Here are some of the reasons why the Igbo, Yoruba, and Hausa tribes are often cited as being among the smartest in Africa:

* **Igbo:** The Igbo people are known for their entrepreneurial spirit and their success in business. They have a strong tradition of education and value hard work and perseverance. Some notable Igbo people include Nnamdi Azikiwe, the first president of Nigeria; Chinua Achebe, one of the most famous African writers; and Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the current director-general of the World Trade Organization.
* **Yoruba:** The Yoruba people are also known for their intelligence and their contributions to science, technology, and the arts. They have a long history of intellectual achievement, dating back to the ancient Oyo Empire. Some notable Yoruba people include Wole Soyinka, the first African Nobel Laureate in Literature; Fela Kuti, a renowned musician and political activist; and Oluwafemi Olusegun Obasanjo, a former president of Nigeria.
* **Hausa:** The Hausa people are known for their mathematical and scientific skills, as well as their business acumen. They have a strong tradition of Islamic scholarship and have made significant contributions to mathematics, astronomy, and medicine. Some notable Hausa people include Shehu Uthman dan Fodio, the founder of the Sokoto Caliphate; Aminu Kano, a politician and activist; and Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

It is important to note that these are just a few of the many smart tribes in Africa. Every tribe has its own unique strengths and talents.
we are talking about the smartest not smart tribes don’t twist grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:19am On Nov 14, 2023
Absolute trash.

3 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2023
Slurity:
IF ANY IGBO BELIEVE THIS, THEN HE OR SHE IS NOT SMART. SMART PEOPLE THAT NEVER LEAD BUT COMPLAIN OF BEEN SUPPRESSED. HOW DO I EXPLAIN THAT SMARTNESS TO MY CHILDREN?
you yorubas call smartness voting a drug dealer as president then sell ur houses to igbos due to hardship and jakpa to UK and Canada then stay in Canada and UK and be supporting the same drug dealer that chased u out of the country with hardship grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Absolute trash.
cry me a river grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by Slurity(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
you yorubas call smartness voting a drug dealer as president then sell ur houses to igbos due to hardship and jakpa to UK and Canada then stay in Canada and UK and be supporting the same drug dealer that chased u out of the country with hardship grin grin
If you can not use your smartness to lead people or to make people to love and accept you, then you are not smart

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by aswani(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:

Smartness is planning for your Presidency at least 8 years ahead by reaching out to another minor party to form a mega party and give yourself a better chance at the polls.

Smartness is being patient enough to allow the other party's leader to do his 8 years Presidency and wait you turn.

Smartness is being tolerant enough to stay well, away from the governing structure during the other party's 8 year reign.

Smartness is knowing how to present yourself as bring very different, and having a different governance style, to the electorate even though you and the incumbent are from the same party.

Disclaimer alert: I have never voted President Tinubu in my life.

Idiocy is thinking an army of noisy social media rodents can help you bully your way into an exalted office as is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by 90dbest: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
aswani:

Smartness is planning for your Presidency at least 8 years ahead by reaching out to another minor party to form a mega party and give yourself a better chance at the polls.

Smartness is being patient enough to allow the other party's leader to do his 8 years Presidency and wait you turn.

Smartness is being tolerant enough to stay well, away from the governing structure during the other party's 8 year reign.

Smartness is knowing how to present yourself as bring very different, and having a different governance style, to the electorate even though you and the incumbent are from the same party.

Disclaimer alert: I have never voted President Tinubu in my life.

Idiocy is thinking an army of noisy social media rodents can help you bully your way into an exalted office as is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
So, after using your so called smartness to plan for eight years ahead, you ended up with a disaster called Tinubu. That shows how dumb you are,

4 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:

you see you igbos problem....??
you cant say anything without insultin others....

sorry,insults against your tribe will not stop like this....

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by YesDaddy1: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dhur......quora is just like nairaland.

Whatever u see on quora, just like nairaland, are ppl's opinions.

You want to use someone's opinion as fact shey!
cool
pachigo001:

2 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
DynamicWriter:
Don't use Quora answers to judge for any reason. 🙄

Anybody can give his own opinion (mostly sentimental view) about anyone on Quora.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact details.

what is Quora sef....??
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Dhur......quota is just like nairaland.

Whatever u see on quota, just like nairaland, are ppl's opinions.

cool

its like nairaland....??

and they wan go crazy again because of that....

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by YesDaddy1: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
tsdarkside:

its like nairaland....??

and they wan go crazy again because of that....
As in ehn.......
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Dhur......quora is just like nairaland.

Whatever u see on quora, just like nairaland, are ppl's opinions.

cool
no be only quora Oga why can’t you guys accept the truth person wey pass you pass you stop wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
tsdarkside:

you see you igbos problem....??
you cant say anything without insultin others....

sorry,insults against your tribe will not stop like this....
so you have admitted that you are ewedu miscreant grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
so you have admitted that you are ewedu miscreant grin grin

bwahaha....am the wrong person to piss off....

i dont mind to abuse the shitt out of una....

thunder fire you,thunder fire whites....!!
btw....thunder fire your white jeeeesus christ join too....

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
tsdarkside:

bwahaha....am the wrong person to piss off....

i dont mind to abuse the shitt out of una....

thunder fire you,thunder fire whites....!!
btw....thunder fire your white jeeesus christ add too....
did I tell you I’m a Christian is like hardship don de affect una brain small small una go chop agbado tire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
why would anybody even care sef which tribe is smartest....

you igbos mumu no be small....
infact una mumu is at another level in africa....

4 Likes

Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by tsdarkside(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
pachigo001:
did I tell you I’m a Christian is like hardship don de affect una brain small small una go chop agbado tire grin grin grin

thunder still fire white jeeesus christ....
Re: See What Google Have To Say About Igbos by pachigo001(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
tsdarkside:
why would anybody even care sef which tribe is smartest....

you igbos mumu no be small....
infact una mumu is at another level in africa....
cry well grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Madam Etteh! For Or Against? All In Favour: / Nigeria And Communism / Issues That Caused Civil War Are Still Alive – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.