Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,040 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike (49236 Views)

Yes It True, I Have Directed Everyone In Rivers To Work For Bola Tinubu - Wike / #ENDSARS: I Have Directed IGP To Conclusively Address Nigerians - Buhari / I Have Directed The Incoming Governor Not To Pay 30,000 Minimum Wage- Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Isobug: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
Aquila99:

Nobody go enter, na only u n ur family.. as una candidate bo win, una just wan burn down dis country.
Political jobber noticed.
Suffering and Smiling dude
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Chiuzk: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
seanfer:

Election was taking place in 3 states and Kogi happened to be the biggest debtor whn it comes to salary and pension... Ajaero and NLC didn't go to Kogi or bayelsa to protest, but he choose his state Imo because his political party is going to benefit from the protest...
Thank God you even know that another apc state which is Kogi is also owing. If he had first gone to that Kogi, you would have still complained why he didn't go to Imo state, since charity begins from home.

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by johnjose68: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2023
nedzuby:

If FG is serious, this is the time to get the court not just to arrest the NLC President but to also remove him as the President.

This is abuse of office and power. He meddled into matters that does not concerns him. He is just being politically and what he did is to cause serious security risk to the Nation

Thats the next stage.

He will be removed, but not by the FG. There will be internal implosion and his own NLC people will remove him. after he is removed, he will be prosecuted for sabotaging the country.
The i.pob supporting him will move on to the next news as if Ajaero never existed. Remember how they abandon Nnamdi Cownu
They are already abandoning the feministic voice, yes daddy machine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by asanausana91: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
So I no go see light today? E don happened!

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Isobug: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
johnjose68:

Las las, you will go back to your bia.fraud country. grin grin grin

Asiwaju is taking us to greater height...

But you, na Ajaero dey drive your vehicle grin grin grin grin

I hear your people are waiting for the next night bus to South West for greaner pasture
You deserve isolation.....no sympathy for humans. Tueeh.
Desperate political jobber. Nothing for you

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Jostoman: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

But this strike is not for the benefit of workers..Ajaero went to imo state to play dirty politics it's not for the unions interests.
which politics? Has FG fulfil the agreement they had with labour in the beginning of october for subsidy removal?

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by ada9ja(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

But this strike is not for the benefit of workers..Ajaero went to imo state to play dirty politics it's not for the unions interests.

Dey play...stone head

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by stallionng: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
I expected to see the Aviation Industry.
that when the political class will be majorly affected. they have alternatives to most of those.
The aviation industry will hit them hard as they dare not move by road because of insecurities,kidnappers,Fulani, terrorist,armed robbers , bandits etc
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by seanfer(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chiuzk:
Thank God you even know that another apc state which is Kogi is also owing. If he had first gone to that Kogi, you would have still complained why he didn't go to Imo state, since charity begins from home.

I won't complain if Ajaero had done the same thing in the other 2 states..... Kogi is even worse because Yaya Bello has been paying a very little fraction as salary, but the NLC both state and Federal didn't say anything about that...

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by donifecent(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Charity begins at home, if he didn't start in his state you will still complain. Bad belle
seanfer:

Election was taking place in 3 states and Kogi happened to be the biggest debtor whn it comes to salary and pension... Ajaero and NLC didn't go to Kogi or bayelsa to protest, but he choose his state Imo because his political party is going to benefit from the protest...

Modified..... For those crying under my comment... Ask your self why only Imo state was the only state NLC President pick interest when the other 2 states having election same day with Imo are owing more months than Imo?

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by newnigerdelta00: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
stewiepeter:
These are some of the memos that have been released by some of the unions directing their members on an indefinite strike.

GOD punish HOEBEE, punish obidients, punish Liar's party LP, punish Labour in Vain people.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by nedzuby: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
johnjose68:

Thats the next stage.

He will be removed, but not by the FG. There will be internal implosion and his own NLC people will remove him. after he is removed, he will be prosecuted for sabotaging the country.
The i.pob supporting him will move on to the next news as if Ajaero never existed. Remember how they abandon Nnamdi Cownu
They are already abandoning the feministic voice, yes daddy machine.

People really don’t understand how things work. They have no idea that FG can sponsor internal crises in NLC and they remove Alero. I am sure a lot of people in that NLC wants to be President too.

For Obi, he think he can pretend as if he is not part of this scheme, he has no idea what the power of a sitting President can do
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Geometrix(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Comrade these things you listed are the main issue for the strike, forget those trying to change the narrative that it was because they beat the NLC president, though it might have added to the quagmire.
I remember that at the last meeting between labour and
the Government, the labour leaders gave the Government 30 days to initiate a framework and timeline for implementation of the agreement between them and that they won't give the govt and prior notice again before embarking on indefinite strike.
But this govt have not been serious for one day addressing the grievances of the Nigerian workers...upon series of meetings with the labour leaders.
To the extent that people were accusing Labor of having been compromised.
While I believe strike should be the last option , the Government has not been fair at least to come out with framework/timeline for implementation of things agreed upon.....
Owaincouncil:
If they born tinubu well, he should not call tge NLC/TUC for negotiation.
But wait o, I hope this strike will also address the issue of minimum wage, palliative for citizens and stable electricity for small scale businesses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by marlow1962(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
killsmith:

The NLC intend to intensify and double the sufferings of Nigerians through the strike, to provoke them into protest. The next move by the FG is very crucial because Nigerians are angry.
I support it if dy protest, the thing is getting out of hand. How can I country blessed with so much naturally, and it citizens are living like shit. We have the same oil that Dubia has, but WTF is going on.

But I no know blame the government, Nigerians are very foolish. If apc during the era of jubril can deceive the so called giant Africa and go scoot free lol, who be jagaban that won't go free.

They deserve what they get, they bleeped up the day they shouted WE NEED CHANGE, this is the change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by article1: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Keep your mouth shut
If you don't have any meaningful thing to contribute to this post. So Ajero is the one holding the federal government not to fulfil the promises they made to the people, where are the palliative they promised the people, what have they done with the savings they made from fuel subsidy removal? Is Ajero the one responsible for all the delays and insensitive to the plight of the citizenry, instead what they do is to buy cars for themselves in billions of naira

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by DrMPH: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
nedzuby:

If FG is serious, this is the time to get the court not just to arrest the NLC President but to also remove him as the President.

This is abuse of office and power. He meddled into matters that does not concerns him. He is just being politically and what he did is to cause serious security risk to the Nation

Ah! Nigeria is finished. There used to be what is called 'discernment ' by educated minds. Now people just regurgitate what they get on a WhatsApp platform, no one tries to follow the issues. I keep asking myself, how did he meddle in politics? A photo taken with LP candidate in a separate event (like other NLC presidents haven't done in a public fora?). Was a notice of strike issued? For how long? Would the narrative be different if he had done it in another state than his own ( especially in a much despised region?). One man's ambition has done a number on a generation of people and they'll pass it to future generations. Even Soyinka is now towing the degenerate path. Tribalism is the greatest juju of all times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Elliotwaveforec: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Work don tire all these people bah! Thank God say a no dey government, na sack and replacement straight; wey graduates yapa dey find work?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Prenonjebose: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
So many workers are very eager for this strike. The cost of transportation to work has been weighing many down.

1 Like

Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Gboom: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
tony0806:
This is almost a total shut down. As soon as FAAN and NURTW join, then the nation is grounded
And you are happy that the nation is grounded?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by asanausana91: 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
KimFlorence:

But was the NLC president asleep during 8 years of Buhari's reign despite the hardships or is he afraid of Buhari and the North? He won't declare indefinite strike during Buhari's regime, but as they say, "the Yorubas are cowards, they can't do anything" and Tinubu is Yoruba!
see mumu. Do you know when the NLC president was elected?
Btw, did you forget ENDSARS? Do you know that Yorubas were the people leading that strike?
Also don't forget during GEJ when Tinubu sponsored a protest that stop the removal of subsidy.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Joshchi19(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Geometrix:
Comrade these things you listed are the main issue for the strike, forget those trying to change the narrative that it was because they beat the NLC president, though it might have added to the quagmire.
I remember that at the last meeting between labour and
the Government, the labour leaders gave the Government 30 days to initiate a framework and timeline for implementation of the agreement between them and that they won't give the govt and prior notice again before embarking on indefinite strike.
But this govt have not been serious for one day addressing the grievances of the Nigerian workers...upon series of meetings with the labour leaders.
To the extent that people were accusing Labor of having been compromised.
While I believe strike should be the last option , the Government has not been fair at least to come out with framework/timeline for implementation of things agreed upon.....

Can you read the MEMO to see the reading fir the Strike yourself
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Sermwell(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
seanfer:

Modified..... For those crying under my comment... Ask your self why only Imo state was the only state NLC President pick interest when the other 2 states having election same day with Imo are owing more months than Imo?
So that's enough reason to assault him?? Are you guys animals or what? grin grin
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by voltron14: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Angelfrost:

30 days max?!!

Do have any idea what will happen to the economy of this nation in just 3 days of strike, not to speak of a week?!

It's always easy to know those who are dull. SMH. tongue

Nobody would tell them to resume.

If dem strike for 1 week dem be bastard.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by freemanq(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2023
Plz add national association of all businessmen & women in Nigeria
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Anwons(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
No NUT there o, can you imagine
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Coronavirus1: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Aquila99:

Nobody go enter, na only u n ur family.. as una candidate bo win, una just wan burn down dis country.
You go surprise to see your family follow me you will remain one man standing last last you go join me for the street
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Tombrown3(m): 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Hunger will reset those employees.

30 days max! They will resume work by themselves.

Despite the tremendous efforts of His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) in piloting the nation to greater heights, it is saddening that, the local institutions within the territory of Nigeria are sabotaging his efforts.

Thunder fire you!!
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by yommen: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I still dey enjoy power supply like this o

Dem no go off light. Dem no go just attend to am if faults dey.
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by hotseat: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is one threat of embarking on strike or actual strike too many.

Let's see where it leads us!
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Teenaira: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
Labour Congress and its sister unions are the only capable hands that can provide opposition to the category of hooligans running this country now.

If these thieves continue to run this country like this in the next couple of years, they will just put Nigeria on Amazon and sell it off!

What about the thieves that have turned NLC to a personal association ?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by Omobude244: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

Mumu
If na u dey work for 31months without pay
U go work?
Re: List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike by clintino700(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2023
Let the govt hear, listen and act in favour of the masses not there pockets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out / Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.