Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX (35839 Views)

Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video) / See How I Make KFC Style Crunchy Chicken At Home | Secret Revealed (pix&video) / KFC Outlets In UK Closed Over Shortage Of Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by obiekunie01: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Johnjanrt:
grin
Where me and my family our people want see money buy when poverty dey use us catch cruise.

corrected.

Poor people are always so myopic. they believe every one is as poor as they are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
They will rob and kill to get in there.
Rest, Your negativity is kinda stale now

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by voltron14: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That time there are whites all over Europe but they're not in the Top 10.

You take this junk food as something of pride?

7 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Shikena(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
We have thousands of this in Nigeria? How many do they have in South Africa, Italy or Canada? cool

SoftP:
We appreciate our most prestigious Mamma-put; made from the most homely food ingredients in the worldโ€ฆ.
Hot pepper leaf rice; Amala & ewedu
@ least here; we are rated first in the world
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by LOVEGINO(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoftP:
We appreciate our most prestigious Mamma-put; made from the most homely food ingredients in the worldโ€ฆ.
Hot pepper leaf rice; Amala & ewedu
@ least here; we are rated first in the world
one plate for u my guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Angelfrost(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sigh... Another thread for idle testosterone-fueled dick measuring contests between dumb citizens of 2 African nations.

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Shikena(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Thank you!

Judolisco:
Wetin concern us with KFC.... We have mamaput and we are number one in the world

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
The whites are running SA economy
Wannahowzit. I spotted one coon already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Antoeni(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is My Wife's Kitchen KFC

6 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by yewit37486: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
voltron14:

You take this junk food as something of pride?

As in, I am wondering are we supposed to see this as an achievement or what? Very desperate attention seekers forever posting annoying threads. Well, it's the mods I blame for enabling their nonsense here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by DeLaRue: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Super unhealthy food.

5 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by haphizz57(m): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
1qtr of nigerians can not afford

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by themanderon: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
LOL. Ja neh

Ayibo!!!

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by TheSuperX(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Nigeria has 38 KFC outlets according to Yum! Brands Q3 results.
Why are you using your alternate account Tmksouth? you wanna get banned again right? you are breaking the rules of this forum.

5 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by voltron14: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
yewit37486:

As in, I am wondering are we supposed to see this as an achievement or what? Very desperate attention seekers forever posting annoying threads. Well, it's the mods I blame for enabling their nonsense here.

I wouldn't touch a KFC with a 10-foot pole.

Says a lot about the OP.

5 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Chetas81(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
Johnjanrt:
grin
Where our people want see money buy when poverty dey use us catch cruise.
the fault remain with the Nigerian citizen, who failed to decide their future
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by errandsdotng: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
SA is a giant

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Sillymoderators: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Who cares about this thrash?

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by TheSuperX(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
How is this newsworthy? undecided
I wonder

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by yewit37486: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
voltron14:

I wouldn't touch a KFC with a 10-foot pole.

Says a lot about the OP.

Exactly.

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Sillymoderators: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
yewit37486:

If at all you still have mods on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Tochi360: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
OK We don hear,,talk another one.

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Allisgud: 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2023
Junk food deep fried chicken,I prefer my omi obe and assorted meat

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by YoshihideSuga: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
To be honest, this is not a flex as high concentration of such establishments leads to high obesity and diabetes cases. Caribbean island countries had to introduce a sugar or sin tax to deter their inhabitants from over indulging in the consumption of these meals, after diabetes and obesity cases ballooned as a result of residents consuming these foods. Not like Nigerian meals are even sugar free or possess low calorie content, but we shouldn't exacerbate things.

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by themanderon: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
Most of the dishes served in these outlets are not healthy. That is why Americans and even Southies are amongst the most obese people in the world. Nothing beats eating the good old organic foods. That's what is keeping the Asians and Africans alive and well into old age.

5 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Chetas81(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2023
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, CAN FOREIGNERS BRING THEIR BUSINESS TO THE COUNTRY WHERE THE CITIZEN PREFER DARKNESS MORE THAN THE ELECTRICITY, 63 YEARS OF INDEPENDENT, YOU CAN'T USE NATIONAL ELECTRICITY FOR 30 DAYS, SHAME ON YOU
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by uuzba(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
So which country in the world is running the most Nigerian branded business?
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by qanda: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Ruke1989:
You guys have learnt the Nigerian ways, the jabs and banters. You want to give it to us wotowoto
You are so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by rilwan09: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
DeZoro:
I dont think KFC is even in any northern state of Nigeria.

Ode, there is KFC in Kano

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Shattuck(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Penboy:
Still better than India If we do a population to KFC ratio.
not true
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
KFC's cool but I prefer South Africa's finest cool

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by JaceBlaze: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
KFC's cool but I prefer South Africa's finest cool

The best hot wings in the country are found there๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Men Eat From A Pot In Bayelsa State (Photos) / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.