Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX (35858 Views)

Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video) / See How I Make KFC Style Crunchy Chicken At Home | Secret Revealed (pix&video) / KFC Outlets In UK Closed Over Shortage Of Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by steeltrust: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Nigeria has 38 KFC outlets according to Yum! Brands Q3 results.
so
What wrong with that
Kfc came into Nigeria few years ago
What do you expect

God abeg oh πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Onedirectioner: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Abegi ! Go and find your fellow xenophobic rats from your jungle to play with,who know ya papa here ?! Where are all these idiots from hell crawling out from ? Can't you guys create something like "WHITESLAVELAND" in your jungle and mingle with your silly selves over there ? Must you fools come to Nairaland to spew gibberish all the time ? You this idiot, e be like say your papa dey mad for your village ,right ? Werey gbogbo from hell,mingling with Nigerians on NL makes them feel like humans too,lol !

I hereby declare you the commissioner of vawulence nairaland branch. No be small brutality you do that southie goat. Honestly I no just understand why they just dey infest our forum like rats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Panda7(m): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
who needs KFC when buga is next door.
but why south african folks keeps stalking nigeria without any ration. Is it by the number of KFC shops or have your stats says nigerians cannot afford local foods?

5 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by VEHINTOLAR: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Onedirectioner:

I hereby declare you the commissioner of vawulence nairaland branch. No be small brutality you do that southie goat. Honestly I no just understand why they just dey infest our forum like rats

Imagine bro,idiots from hell that nobody rates here think that they're somebody ! Who sabi any oblong headed bantu man from that hole in Naija ?! Those idiots are quite annoying,bro ! They like mingling with Nigerians so as to feel good about themselves; that's fine,no problem ! Which one again is coming here,to a Nigerian forum and be insulting us here every now and then ? E no pure nah ! It's even more painful when you know for a fact that these are weaklings you can easily break their neck in a physical brawl !

I hate those weak,lazy ass mofos from SA, no cap !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Mccullum: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Trash!

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by motymop: 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
You're a stark illiterate sad

you are the stark illiterate here

what they have just written is just a simple indices to know countries with a larger middle class or enough disaposable income to afford things

do you know also know that 73% of Netflix subscribers in Africa are from south africa, Nigeria is just around 6-7% and we are over 200M

The data illustrates that Nigerians cant afford to eat at kfc or subscribe to netflix because many people are poor. it also means we have a very little middle class that is why these brands cant come to Nigeria, they will be unprofitable

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by yoniehuin(f): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sakobaba:
*SAKOBABA PROPERTIES*

* CONTEMPORARY 4 BED FULLY DETACHED DUPLEX@IKOTA*

- Modern Contemporary Architecture
- Inbuilt Audio System
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Stamp Concrete Floor
- Car Port
- Family Lounge
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Ample Parking
- Beautiful Lightings
- Secured Estate
- Great Neighbourhood

*Title; Governor's consent

*Price: 100m

CONTACT FOR INQUIRIES AND INSPECTION: ZERO NINE ZERO ONE FOUR FOUR FIVE NINE EIGHT ZERO SIX

List your luxury property on primemasters.com for free
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Silentgroper(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:
The whites are running SA economy
no truer words than this
😁😁😁

I

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Silentgroper(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Why does KFC not have toilet paper?

Because it's finger lickin good cheesy

That's gross
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Silentgroper(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
The MOD that brought this thread to the front page is not normal! Consuming junk foods is now a thing of pride.

Abeg, give me my Amala and Ewedu with better gbegiri.

I'm beginning to hate these Southies especially that rude and stupid boy, kingcold

This is where his mother raised him! One of the largest slums in the world.
holy crap!!!
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Rajosh(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Chicken republic is the one Nigerians are more into.

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by UnemployedGradu: 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sakobaba:
may God provide for you so that you can patronize me.
Amen bro.
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by rspy: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nigeria is giant of Religion

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoNature:
How is this newsworthy? undecided
I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Profkenny1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
KFC is THE MOST disgusting food outlet in the world. You ever wonder why Americans are very unhealthy? The Nigerian government should ban KFC and other Foreign fast foods! angry

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Kushites: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoftP:
We appreciate our most prestigious Mamma-put; made from the most homely food ingredients in the world….
Hot pepper leaf rice; Amala & ewedu
@ least here; we are rated first in the world

Mehn I just felt like dipping my head into that pot of stew you posted bro.

Chei.

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Kushites: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
motymop:
Nigeria is a poor country.

It is obvious that South africa is more developed and richer than Nigeria.

South Africa has more than 1k kfc stores, nigeria has 38 stores

There is one kfc i visited in Nigeria that served me spoilt chicken

I KNEW A MENTALLY COLONISED OAF LIKE YOU WOULD COME ALONG AND USE KFC AS THE MEASUREMENT FOR ''DEVELOPMENT''.

IRELAND IS ON THE LIST AND HAS 35 KFCs, AND ITALY 70,

SO I GUESS IRELAND AND ITALY ARE UNDERDEVELOPED.

ODE.

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by YoshihideSuga: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Reference:
This tells me two things about Nigeria, viz South Africa and its socio-economy.
One, the huge gap in the size and more importantly the spread of tourism between both countries.
And even more telling, the gap between the sizes of the middle-class of both countries which for all intents and purposes is almost extinct in Nigeria.

Nice economic argument, apart from the health reasons one has read so far.

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Kushites: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Judolisco:
Wetin concern us with KFC.... We have mamaput and we are number one in the world

KFC is crap compare to a well-made mama put dish.

Any day anytime.

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by motymop: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2023
Kushites:

I KNEW A MENTALLY COLONISED OAF LIKE YOU WOULD COME ALONG AND USE KFC AS THE MEASUREMENT FOR ''DEVELOPMENT''.

IRELAND IS ON THE LIST AND HAS 35 KFCs, AND ITALY 70,

SO I GUESS IRELAND AND ITALY ARE UNDERDEVELOPED.

ODE.

sense is far from you

do Nigerians have enough disposable income to afford kfc after they have settle their bills.

you can take any brand like pizza hut, nike, cold stone etc, how many Nigerians can afford them? if they cant afford them, those companies wont be enticed to open stores everywhere in Nigeria like they do in South africa. it therefore limit employment to the few locations where people that can afford it are living and working.

The reason there are fewer kfc store in italy is because of cheaper competition from home grown brand, also PIZZA is a popular meal in Italy, . in ireland, for a population of over 5m, 35 kfc stores isnt bad

In Nigeria, kfc symbolizes middle class meal and many Nigerians take pride in going to kfc just like they take pride in watching netflix... you are seen as a big boy in Nigeria, if you can afford kfc, netflix and maybe 50gb of data, i have seen people argue about that here in NIgeria, that shows they connect all these with success

kfc is expensive in Nigeria and only a few people can afford it because of poverty, low income and very small middle class. 2 full basket of kfc chicken is some people salary for a month, i am 100% you are among those set of people

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Dybala11(m): 3:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Unhealthy preservatives infused deep fried greasy chicken.
Even apart from the added preservatives, deep fried foods contain acrylamide, toxic alkanals and so on, which are harmful to our health.

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Dybala11(m): 3:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Obakoolex:
Imagine the numbers of chicken reportedly murdered on a daily basis cry

Humans are so wicked!
No other creature murder another in that number daily undecided

Become a vegetarian
Hope you know that plants are also living things/creatures too. Hence, why not desist from eating altogether?

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by TheSuperX(m): 5:08am On Nov 15, 2023
KingCold:
You really have no idea how stupid you come across

But continue..
It still dosen't change the fact that your country is the HIV capital of the world

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by TheSuperX(m): 5:11am On Nov 15, 2023
KingCold:
Look at this idiot..mouth open wide like a pelican with poor grasp of English.

To export something it must move from one country to another...which South Africans is overseas raping?

But the world has your...
Scammers
Ritualists
Human traffickers
Fake pastors
Drug pushers

Your pastor Omotoso raped te entire Johannesburg church congregation

So Which one is an exporter here?
Mynd44
NLFPMOD
SEUN
Violation of rule 2
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by marunga(m): 5:46am On Nov 15, 2023
South Africa is the owns Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by marunga(m): 5:53am On Nov 15, 2023
nairavsdollars:
The whites are running SA economy
you are controlling the economy but you are very poor, the most important thing is that no one is sleeping with hunger in South Africa

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Bfly: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2023
Penboy:
Still better than India If we do a population to KFC ratio.

Not better

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2023
TheSuperX:
It still dosen't change the fact that your country is the HIV capital of the world
It also doesn't change the fact that you're HIV baby capital if the world πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

When it comes to HIV, you chimps are last ones to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How I Made Low Budget Goat Head Bitter Leaf Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.