Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX (35861 Views)

Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video) / See How I Make KFC Style Crunchy Chicken At Home | Secret Revealed (pix&video) / KFC Outlets In UK Closed Over Shortage Of Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by yewit37486: 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
I can't believe this?! Why is it that these South Africans always want to do Tom and Harry's d.ick measuring contests with Nigeria(ns) ? What's KFC,who cares in Naija ? Rubbish ! Are
they selling Amala with correct "Abula soup" properly garnished with "Ogunfe"meat there ? Even if they do,can it ever be made like that of "Iya Nan-straight" in Ibadan or that of Alhaja Alamala at Odi-olowo in Osogbo ? Who cares about any KFC when our numerous "Mama Puts" all over the country are ever ready for us ?! You dey whine us ni ?!

When we tell these insecured xenophobic rats from that jungle of cannibals that they have no levels,they usually think it's an insult ! I don't blame these Southties 'cause they wrongly assume that Nigerians give a fvck about them because of what they read here on NL. For your info,Bantu man from Southy,we are a country of over 220 million people,trust me, not even 0.5% of Nigerians care about the existence or otherwise of South Africa. We no dey see you at all !

KFC ko,Kulikuli ni !

Loud it! cheesy

Yet, they can't resist nairaland, always creating useless threads day in day out. Extremely insecure folks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
Terrahawk:
South Africa is the HIV capital of the world, one in every 6 people in South Africa has HIV, in Nigeria, it's 1 in 100. South Africa is also the rape capital of the world. More women are raped in South Africa than any other country in the world. To add to that 1 in 5 south African men has admitted to either rape, sexual assault or violence against a women. These are true scary facts about south Africa. You will catch HIV if you land there.
So what does HIV got to do with a thread about chicken?

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Terrahawk: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
Let's not forget the hottest as well cool

Hot carry HIV, highest rate in the world, 😂. No thanks, you can keep you HIV hoes. Wouldn't touch them with a badge pole 😂.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
Terrahawk:

Hot carry HIV, highest rate in the world, 😂. No thanks, you can keep you HIV hoes. Wouldn't touch them with a badge pole 😂.
You really have no idea how stupid you come across

But continue..
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
yewit37486:

Loud it! cheesy

Yet, they can't resist nairaland, always creating useless threads day in day out. Extremely insecure folks.
Ignore them, that simple. Or is there another deep-rooted reason you are this triggered?

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by frog12: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2023
no wonder their women dey BLOW UP fast after marriage grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by yewit37486: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
Ignore them, that simple. Or is there another deep-rooted reason you are this triggered?

Yen yen yen undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by VEHINTOLAR: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
If its a worthless thread for you, ignore it fam and go to other better threads. That simple, no need to write a novel about it.

Abegi ! Go and find your fellow xenophobic rats from your jungle to play with,who know ya papa here ?! Where are all these idiots from hell crawling out from ? Can't you guys create something like "WHITESLAVELAND" in your jungle and begin to mingle with your silly selves over there ? Must you fools come to Nairaland to spew gibberish all the time ? You this idiot, e be like say your papa dey mad for your village ,right ? Werey gbogbo from hell,mingling with Nigerians on NL makes them feel like humans too,lol !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by IamAtAnger: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
You're wasting ur precious time quoting that over grown FOOLquote author=Elliotwaveforec post=126968771]
So open defecation is the order of the day in your country too! And you open your stinking mouth to accuse us of the same act.

Your mother must be insane for failing to teach you not to accuse people of what you're guilty of.

Look at the picture below, that's your useless mother standing.

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Abegi ! Go and find your fellow xenophobic rats from your jungle to play with,who know ya papa here ?! Where are all these idiots from hell crawling out from ? Can't you guys create something like "WHITESLAVELAND" in your jungle and mingle with your silly selves over there ? Must you fools come to Nairaland to spew gibberish all the time ? You this idiot, e be like say your papa dey mad for your village ,right ? Werey gbogbo from hell,mingling with Nigerians on NL makes them feel like humans too,lol !

Yawn..in other news, how's life in Calabar? You good?
Good cool
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Bouncing2(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
How newsworthy is this!!?
@poster,,,should we fry beans with this stewpid info?

Who cares about KFC abi kyc,,when you can easily branch in at any local resort nearby and enjoy hot delicious African dishes

3 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2023
IamAtAnger:
You're wasting ur precious time quoting that over grown FOOLquote author=Elliotwaveforec post=126968771]
So open defecation is the order of the day in your country too! And you open your stinking mouth to accuse us of the same act.

Your mother must be insane for failing to teach you not to accuse people of what you're guilty of.

Look at the picture below, that's your useless mother standing.

Indeed, I'm wasting my time quite frankly with a lot I'm.beciles here
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by UnemployedGradu: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sakobaba:
*SAKOBABA PROPERTIES*

* CONTEMPORARY 4 BED FULLY DETACHED DUPLEX@IKOTA*

- Modern Contemporary Architecture
- Inbuilt Audio System
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Stamp Concrete Floor
- Car Port
- Family Lounge
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Ample Parking
- Beautiful Lightings
- Secured Estate
- Great Neighbourhood

*Title; Governor's consent

*Price: 100m

CONTACT FOR INQUIRIES AND INSPECTION: ZERO NINE ZERO ONE FOUR FOUR FIVE NINE EIGHT ZERO SIX
I want to buy but I don't have money yet.
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by soccerlite: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2023
Mostly franchise arrangements
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Bouncing2(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
I can't believe this?! Why is it that these South Africans always want to do Tom and Harry's d.ick measuring contests with Nigeria(ns) ? What's KFC,who cares in Naija ? Rubbish ! Are
they selling Amala with correct "Abula soup" properly garnished with "Ogunfe"meat there ? Even if they do,can it ever be made like that of "Iya Nan-straight" in Ibadan or that of Alhaja Alamala at Odi-olowo in Osogbo ? Who cares about any KFC when our numerous "Mama Puts" all over the country are ever ready for us ?! You dey whine us ni ?!

When we tell these insecured xenophobic rats from that jungle of cannibals that they have no levels,they usually think it's an insult ! I don't blame these Southties 'cause they wrongly assume that Nigerians give a fvck about them because of what they read here on NL. For your info,Bantu man from Southy,we are a country of over 220 million people,trust me, not even 0.5% of Nigerians care about the existence or otherwise of South Africa. We no dey see you at all !

KFC ko,Kulikuli ni !

Tell ‘em bro!!!

80% of naija populace don’t even know SA or give a damn about them!,,

But you see them here or facebook,twitter and TikTok mouthing gibberish about Nigeria!!?

Imagine trying so hard to rub shoulders against people who don’t even know about y’all existence on planet earth!

This southie round faced fat heads needs to be calming down!

Imagine celebrating a foreign company for that matter!

What’s a typical naija man doing at kfc or Mac Donalds.,

When mama Emeka de serve hot egusi with sweet pounded yam!?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by IamAtAnger: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dont ever quote me in ur miserable, pathetic slavery life again .. cos I didnt quote u
KingCold:
Indeed, I'm wasting my time quite frankly with a lot I'm.beciles here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Kayouzka(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
Obakoolex:
Imagine the numbers of chicken reportedly murdered on a daily basis cry

Humans are so wicked!
No other creature murder another in that number daily undecided

Become a vegetarian

Humanity is a miserable race best fit for extinction

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
IamAtAnger:
Dont ever quote me in ur miserable, pathetic slavery life again .. cos I didnt quote u
You are the type the boat en route to Spain left behind.

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Litmus: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
Their KFC, their cholesterol, why do you care?

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Christistruth03: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Nigerian Women are such good Cooks that they can make better Global Restaurants Chains

than KFC out of their Cooking

They should Package Pepper Soup and Ugu Soup and sell it internationally especially to Supermarkets and Hospitals worldwide
as a health food

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by VEHINTOLAR: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Bouncing2:

Tell ‘em bro!!!

80% of naija populace don’t even know SA or give a damn about them!,,

But you see them here or facebook,twitter and TikTok mouthing gibberish about Nigeria!!?

Imagine trying so hard to rub shoulders against people who don’t even know about y’all existence on planet earth!

This southie round faced fat heads needs to be calming down!

Imagine celebrating a foreign company for that matter!

What’s a typical naija man doing at kfc or Mac Donalds.,

When mama Emeka de serve hot egusi with sweet pounded yam!?

Don't mind those ugly bantu idiots with that their oblong head ! They must come and mingle with Nigerians nah because that makes them feel good about themselves ! Can you imagine one idiot from hell bragging about KFC and he thinks Nigerians give a fvck about that nonsense,lol ! Bro,I just dey crave mama Emeka's Egusi with Pounded yam now,now,as you mentioned it ! It's funny that one slowpoke from that primitive jungle of xenophobic rats thinks anyone cares about KFC here !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Calitoscassius(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Unhealthy preservatives infused deep fried greasy chicken.
Absolutely disgustinggg!

2 Likes

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Don't mind those ugly bantu idiots with that their oblong head ! They must come and mingle with Nigerians nah because that makes them feel good about themselves ! Can you imagine one idiot from hell bragging about KFC and he thinks Nigerians give a fvck about that nonsense,lol ! Bro,I just dey crave mama Emeka's Egusi with Pounded yam now,now,as you mentioned it ! It's funny that one slowpoke from that primitive jungle of xenophobic rats thinks anyone cares about KFC here !
Lol, nah fam, the oblong head...(laughing 😂 😂) that's your thing bro.. it's literally what we use to identify you

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Ray07(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
SoftP:
We appreciate our most prestigious Mamma-put; made from the most homely food ingredients in the world….
Hot pepper leaf rice; Amala & ewedu
@ least here; we are rated first in the world
alright

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by ThatFairGuy1: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
You're a stark illiterate sad
motymop:
Nigeria is a poor country.

It is obvious that South africa is more developed and richer than Nigeria.

South Africa has more than 1k kfc stores, nigeria has 38 stores

There is one kfc i visited in Nigeria that served me spoilt chicken

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Terrahawk: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2023
KingCold:
Look at this idiot..mouth open wide like a pelican with poor grasp of English.

To export something it must move from one country to another...which South Africans is overseas raping?

But the world has your...
Scammers
Ritualists
Human traffickers
Fake pastors
Drug pushers

Your pastor Omotoso raped te entire Johannesburg church congregation

So Which one is an exporter here?

😂😆, look at this silly coon. I see you are still sucking on your mum's HIV tits, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by DrMuzungu(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
My wife makes better chicken stripes and wings. So, fvck off, KFC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Terrahawk: 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by steeltrust: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
Without adding Nigeria to it
Their mind no go touch ground 😂🤣

Always feel we’re in a competition with them
A company that was brought to SA in the 70’s when whites still hold sway still want to compare it to a country they just came in few years ago

Even in our own forum
The jealousy is loud 😂🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How I Made Low Budget Goat Head Bitter Leaf Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.