Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX (35863 Views)

Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video) / See How I Make KFC Style Crunchy Chicken At Home | Secret Revealed (pix&video) / KFC Outlets In UK Closed Over Shortage Of Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 8:24am On Nov 15, 2023
motymop:

sense is far from you

do Nigerians have enough disposable income to afford kfc after they have settle their bills.

you can take any brand like pizza hut, nike, cold stone etc, how many Nigerians can afford them? if they cant afford them, those companies wont be enticed to open stores everywhere in Nigeria like they do in South africa. it therefore limit employment to the few locations where people that can afford it are living and working.

The reason there are fewer kfc store in italy is because of cheaper competition from home grown brand, also PIZZA is a popular meal in Italy, . in ireland, for a population of over 5m, 35 kfc stores isnt bad

In Nigeria, kfc symbolizes middle class meal and many Nigerians take pride in going to kfc just like they take pride in watching netflix... you are seen as a big boy in Nigeria, if you can afford kfc, netflix and maybe 50gb of data, i have seen people argue about that here in NIgeria, that shows they connect all these with success

kfc is expensive in Nigeria and only a few people can afford it because of poverty, low income and very small middle class. 2 full basket of kfc chicken is some people salary for a month, i am 100% you are among those set of people
This is true though, No American company can set so many outlets in one country if the locals have no buying power

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by KingCold: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2023
marunga:
you are controlling the economy but you are very poor, the most important thing is that no one is sleeping with hunger in South Africa
And you'll find a KFC outlet in the poorest of the ghettos
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Deepspirituals: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2023
Risingblue008:
Pre-matured chicken
. Very Delicious...
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Obakoolex(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Dybala11:

Hope you know that plants are also living things/creatures too. Hence, why not desist from eating altogether?
You don't have to kill a plant before you make food out of it
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by ThatFairGuy1: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Again, you're a stark illiterate.

Tueh
motymop:

you are the stark illiterate here

what they have just written is just a simple indices to know countries with a larger middle class or enough disaposable income to afford things

do you know also know that 73% of Netflix subscribers in Africa are from south africa, Nigeria is just around 6-7% and we are over 200M

The data illustrates that Nigerians cant afford to eat at kfc or subscribe to netflix because many people are poor. it also means we have a very little middle class that is why these brands cant come to Nigeria, they will be unprofitable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by descarado: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2023
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by TheSuperX(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2023
KingCold:
And you'll find a KFC outlet in the poorest of the ghettos
Enjoy your ban in advance 😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by WannaHowzit(m): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
The MOD that brought this thread to the front page is not normal! Consuming junk foods is now a thing of pride.

Abeg, give me my Amala and Ewedu with better gbegiri.

I'm beginning to hate these Southies especially that rude and stupid boy, kingcold

This is where his mother raised him! One of the largest slums in the world.

LMAO! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

cc KingCold
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by WannaHowzit(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
I can't believe this?! Why is it that these South Africans always want to do Tom and Harry's d.ick measuring contests with Nigeria(ns) ? What's KFC,who cares in Naija ? Rubbish ! Are
they selling Amala with correct "Abula soup" properly garnished with "Ogunfe"meat there ? Even if they do,can it ever be made like that of "Iya Nan-straight" in Ibadan or that of Alhaja Alamala at Odi-olowo in Osogbo ? Who cares about any KFC when our numerous "Mama Puts" all over the country are ever ready for us ?! You dey whine us ni ?!

When we tell these insecured xenophobic rats from that jungle of cannibals that they have no levels,they usually think it's an insult ! I don't blame these Southties 'cause they wrongly assume that Nigerians give a fvck about them because of what they read here on NL. For your info,Bantu man from Southy,we are a country of over 220 million people,trust me, not even 0.5% of Nigerians care about the existence or otherwise of South Africa. We no dey see you at all !

KFC ko,Kulikuli ni !

Dude, you're hyperventilating over something (KFC) and people ("black" South Africans) you reportedly don't care about.
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by WannaHowzit(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2023
yewit37486:

Loud it! cheesy

Yet, they can't resist nairaland, always creating useless threads day in day out. Extremely insecure folks.

SA threads receive the most views. Even yourself as an SA hater are here writing comments on a "useless SA thread".
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by yewit37486: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

SA threads receive the most views. Even yourself as an SA hater are here writing comments on a "useless SA thread".

Yen yen yen undecided Knock yourself out, we know your life cannot be complete without mentioning Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by WannaHowzit(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Bouncing2:

Tell β€˜em bro!!!

80% of naija populace don’t even know SA or give a damn about them!,,

But you see them here or facebook,twitter and TikTok mouthing gibberish about Nigeria!!?

Imagine trying so hard to rub shoulders against people who don’t even know about y’all existence on planet earth!

This southie round faced fat heads needs to be calming down!

Imagine celebrating a foreign company for that matter!

What’s a typical naija man doing at kfc or Mac Donalds.,

When mama Emeka de serve hot egusi with sweet pounded yam!?

Lol, now that ShopriteπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ left Nigeria because of extreme poverty, where u guys taking selfies & using escalators as joyrides nowadaysπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Even common KFC u dey not getπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by WannaHowzit(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, nah fam, the oblong head...(laughing πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚) that's your thing bro.. it's literally what we use to identify you

Yoh! Alien heads from Planet Japageria 😳😳😳

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by WannaHowzit(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
motymop:

sense is far from you

do Nigerians have enough disposable income to afford kfc after they have settle their bills.

you can take any brand like pizza hut, nike, cold stone etc, how many Nigerians can afford them? if they cant afford them, those companies wont be enticed to open stores everywhere in Nigeria like they do in South africa. it therefore limit employment to the few locations where people that can afford it are living and working.

The reason there are fewer kfc store in italy is because of cheaper competition from home grown brand, also PIZZA is a popular meal in Italy, . in ireland, for a population of over 5m, 35 kfc stores isnt bad

In Nigeria, kfc symbolizes middle class meal and many Nigerians take pride in going to kfc just like they take pride in watching netflix... you are seen as a big boy in Nigeria, if you can afford kfc, netflix and maybe 50gb of data, i have seen people argue about that here in NIgeria, that shows they connect all these with success

kfc is expensive in Nigeria and only a few people can afford it because of poverty, low income and very small middle class. 2 full basket of kfc chicken is some people salary for a month, i am 100% you are among those set of people

You're smart πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬β­
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Bouncing2(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol, now that ShopriteπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ left Nigeria because of extreme poverty, where u guys taking selfies & using escalators as joyrides nowadaysπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Even common KFC u dey not getπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΎ
Absolute gibberish!
You think we poor like y’all?

C’mon grow up dude!,

And who told you ShopRite left?
They just can’t do without Naija cos if they do so, hunger will exterminate your poor government and masses
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by WannaHowzit(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2023
Bouncing2:

Absolute gibberish!
You think we poor like y’all?

C’mon grow up dude!,

And who told you ShopRite left?
They just can’t do without Naija cos if they do so, hunger will exterminate your poor government and masses

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

https://www.nairaland.com/2443393/ikeja-city-mall-shoprite-escalator

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Bouncing2(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by VEHINTOLAR: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit

Mofo,go and fvck your HIV infected mother at home ! Stop quoting me,I don't roll with you fools from that xenophobic jungle;don't you get it ?! Why must you idiots always act as if your miserable lives depend so much on mingling with Nigerians on NL ? Whatever happens to the "WHITESLAVESLAND" I earlier suggested ? You idiots can create that and begin to mingle with yourselves in your primitive jungle of cannibals !

I won't give you that attention you so much crave. This is my last response to you,bantu idiot from hell ! Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came from and remain dumber than you're already there,slowpoke !

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by TheSuperX(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
WannaHowzit:

LMAO! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

cc KingCold
Your boyfriend has been banned, don't waste ur precious time tagging him. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by yoniehuin(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sakobaba:
Thanks, I try registering on it but I dont have some infos they were asking. So I couldn't successfully register. If you have any other easy site.kindly dm me on WhatsApp: 09014459806. Thanks!

I see. for now, that is the only global platform that allows you to list all your luxury properties for free.

majority of the sites in that category are few and you must pay to list your properties.

What infos were they asking of that you didn't have?
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Penboy: 1:14am On Nov 16, 2023
Bfly:

Not better

Yeah.. I did the maths.
We worst
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by tianshie(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2023
post=126967064:
Good information πŸ‘

But,

Nothing like MANNA Barbecue.

Barbecue is life !!

❀️ 😍 πŸ’–

Y'all still doing that vulture filth?
Re: S. Africa Has Fifth Most KFC Outlets In The World, Nigeria 38 -PIX by Dybala11(m): 3:12am On Nov 19, 2023
Obakoolex:

You don't have to kill a plant before you make food out of it
Yet you've killed several plants for the sake of food. Eating fruits is synonymous to indirectly eating the offspring of some plants too, so the best way to stop hurting any living thing for the sake of food is to stop eating altogether. By the way, I still ate fresh vegetables last night sef. May God bless the plants wey provide the leaf. 😌😌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics) / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How I Made Low Budget Goat Head Bitter Leaf Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.