Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales (75590 Views)

Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by spiceadole: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
folake4u:

Lol.

They don't ever listen. In their silly minds "Na Oyibo dey rush Nigerian men" yada yada. grin grin

I'm for many of them cooling off in jail, so that we fit dey differentiate men from MEN.

You mean...Most desirable men on earth? Lol

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by PStacks(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This is another conviction different from the 12year sentence just last week🧐😳

These guys have been perpetrating the act since when they were in Nigeria but get away with it cos Nigeria is not strict with her laws.

The best thing for this guy is to return back to Nigeria after finishing his sentence. Cos his presence in the UK is useless

they have not been perpetrating the act, the are just sex starved. one of the very side effect of Japa for every tom dick and Harry
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by jaxxy(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2023
threw away his life because of a drunk club girl?

Nobody told him that sleeping with drunk girls is No go area?

Then he comes to brag about it and with no remorse b4 the judge because of lack of understanding. undecided

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by IjebuWarrior: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2023
SpatialKing:

Why won't we complain are we not paying tax and being lawful? We demand value for our taxes...

Moreover, Yorubas are the once complaining more this days.. Tinubu should help his people

Taxes kee you there! Chinedu, Emeka, Nonso, Uche, Chidi etc... dey pay taxes ni? For where? grin

Taxes different from association fees, abeg. Okoro Savages go always display dem savagery. grin

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by delpee(f): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
He is Ikwere....they say they're not Igbo, but will bear Igbo name.
Now those people that are allergic to travel and learning will start shouting "Igbo" here and there.

His tribe is irrelevant. We've seen people from other ethnic groups being tried for this. Nothing new. He's still a Nigerian who has disgraced us.

I pray and hope that our men will learn to be of good behaviour here and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Profkenny1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2023
Blackmoran:
The law in the western region is anti men,. If I am based there I will avoid anything involving women like a plague...
First of all both adult where in a night club. Obviously drunk...
Both of them did the deed.... But it seems the lady didn't think it through in the first place....
After a couple of minutes she felt bad about it.... So this young man is paying for this lady foolishness.....
Have you watch a movie or romantic novel seeing intimate peopleasking for consent before sex or forwplay... How stupid would that be....
The issue here that people are not talking about is what consistute consent.... How can a a adult with brains feel is ok to have sex with someone and later feel bad about it and call it rape..

Exactly what happened. Unfortunately, women are NOT held accountable for their actions in the west.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by 12inchess: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2023
bjtinz:
I can see a lot of comments claiming it's consensual sex gone wrong.

Well, It's possible, and to be honest I suspect the fairly light sentence was in recognition of that fact.

But let's look at the issues:

The lady might have agreed, but from legal standpoint, her inebriated state precludes her ability to give consent, and the man should have recognized that, and let her be.

Then we consider the context: it happened in a female restroom. Let's be clear, a female going to a male toilet might be overlooked as a mildly amusing, but vice versa is a grave crime - signs of a pervert, and fits the rapist tag.

Then of course you cannot discount the race issue. With all these, the odds were heavily against the man.

7 year is not a light sentence. By the time he is out we will be on iPhone 19 and Emilokan will no longer be the president.

Nigerian youngins, stop following what you see on Hollywood.Many Oyinbo ladies are ashamed of liking black guys and can claim rape if they feel it will embarrass them. The Judges here will show your black ass no mercy or give you the benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by 12inchess: 12:05am On Nov 15, 2023
ednut1:
followed him to female toilet You are definitely a future rapist. Drunk women cannot give consent everyone in the west knows this.
Can drunk men give consent? If two of them are drunk or very tipsy and somehow they get excited and sex happens. Is it fair if only the woman can claim she was drunk and then raped. Why cant the man claim same?

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by 12inchess: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2023
bjtinz:

Out of curiosity though, what exactly does that (bolded) mean?

Baby do you want to F**k
Yes hon, I want to f##k.
Okay sign here embarassed
Honestly we need to create like a consent app or something to get these ladies to sign abeg. Too many men have fallen for this no consent she was drunk rape thing. Even a lady that did it with clear eye can comeback and claim rape tomorrow.This is too much power to give your sex partner. They could totally ruin your life with this.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by ednut1(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2023
12inchess:

Can drunk men give consent? If two of them are drunk or very tipsy and somehow they get excited and sex happens. Is it fair if only the woman can claim she was drunk and then raped. Why cant the man claim same?
a drunk man can also claim rape. He went back to the toilet with his friend, they also reviewed cctv. So there could see he wasn’t drunk

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by ayyoshert: 1:19am On Nov 15, 2023
That normal uncouth, lau lau, tactless Naija way do not work in the Western countries, i advise you folks, get refined and less of this will happen, if not.......na like fish dem go dey catch una.

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by placeofallure(f): 1:26am On Nov 15, 2023
Absuchat:
He is Ikwere....they say they're not Igbo, but will bear Igbo name.
Now those people that are allergic to travel and learning will start shouting "Igbo" here and there.

Nobody asked you to ṣàlàyé...Ikwere kọ, ọkẹrẹ ni! Na now e no go be your brother. At least Yoruba no dey answer Onyechi or whatever be him name.... Rádaràra! E go tey for prison pass monkey!
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Caseless: 1:39am On Nov 15, 2023

Oriaku was sentenced to seven years in prison, and must serve two-thirds of that period before being released on licence to serve the remainder in the community. The defendant will be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life.
For some few seconds pleasure, look at the tag he's created for himself for the rest of his life.

Sex is too overrated for one to mar his life like this.

The judge was even lenient. If it's in America, they'd give him 50 years.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Intrepid01(m): 1:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmm I hope she didn’t set him up.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by eepeepook: 3:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Something tells me he did the do while she was drunk and she called it rape out of shame. Whatever the case was, let him serve time and come back home. He’ll learn not to touch women anyhow the hard way.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by seunlayi(m): 3:24am On Nov 15, 2023
Yomit71:

I don't know oo embarassed embarassed

You dey ment? Why edit my post to Igbo? I wrote some. Na tribalism go kill you last Las. Hausa, Igbo, yoruba, any one can rape, it depends on the person.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by zagorakis(m): 3:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This is another conviction different from the 12year sentence just last week🧐😳

These guys have been perpetrating the act since when they were in Nigeria but get away with it cos Nigeria is not strict with her laws.

The best thing for this guy is to return back to Nigeria after finishing his sentence. Cos his presence in the UK is useless

That's not true, the proceedings said he has clean records prior and if you analyse this case very well, the guy did not force the girl and giving the setting of the incident (night club) there was obvious consent if not for how they glorify and support women in the UK, cctv showed when they were kissing prior to the incident and there was no evidence of force or aggression. Probably because he is black the two women persuaded the alleged victim to report to police and women in their usual way of avoiding accountability chose to buy her friend's idea.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by folake4u(f): 3:57am On Nov 15, 2023
spiceadole:

You mean...Most desirable men on earth? Lol

Na your brothers na. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Dybala11(m): 4:13am On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
He's NOT a Nigerian, abeg. He's a British. angry

How they love to demonize us whenever it's for the wrong reasons. angry

If he's indeed Nigerian, he'd have been deported straight-up! angry
Not before serving his jail term sir.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Gerrard59(m): 4:38am On Nov 15, 2023
folake4u:
This is one of my friend's classmate in the UK University.

Instead of him to focus in school, he uses practically all the time to drink, smoke and club. His parents were still sending him money everytime from Nigeria, he doesn't send to them.

After this rape incident, he came to their class the following day and started gisting his friends how he fuçked Oyinbo in the toilet.

Typical gutter behaviour!

Serves him right. I only pity the poor parents who laboured in vain for him.

As we can see, he knew what he did. There was no excuse whatsoever. He clearly knew it. Good riddance to utter rubbish! The parents would have made more money and had peace of mind if they had reared goats instead of sending him to the UK. At 30 years, no commonsense whatsoever.

Terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Gerrard59(m): 4:51am On Nov 15, 2023
descarado:

When you travel out,its always drummed in your head.
But, the ego thing to shag a white woman is there.
African men gloat around these eople like goats.
Sometimes seeing how they behave around them is so shameful. They literally worship the ground they walk on. They don't listen, when shit hits the ground, it become racism.
Will they learn?

This reminds me of a comment I saw on AfroNation's Instagram page where a black complained about the bold. How black men worship white women even in the presence of black women, which she found very shameful. Although she was criticised because she married a white man, but in her defence, she stated she had to do so as she had no black suitor. Other black women corroborated her statement.

I don't why, but white women no dey freak me. Maybe Japanese women, but not white women.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by folake4u(f): 5:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Gerrard59:

As we can see, he knew what he did. There was no excuse whatsoever. He clearly knew it. Good riddance to utter rubbish! The parents would have made more money and had peace of mind if they had reared goats instead of sending him to the UK. At 30 years, no commonsense whatsoever.

Terrible!

Certainly, he knew what he did.

Good riddance to utter rubbish indeed. I don't know their obsession with white women, they prefer to lick the ground those people walk through.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by SpatialKing(m): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Taxes kee you there! Chinedu, Emeka, Nonso, Uche, Chidi etc... dey pay taxes ni? For where? grin

Taxes different from association fees, abeg. Okoro Savages go always display dem savagery. grin

Of course bro...

No matter how little or small is something..

The problem is your leaders like Tinubu and his boys south west governors will rather buy Yacht ⛵ with the revenue then to better the life of South West people.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by NoToPile: 6:02am On Nov 15, 2023
Lool one poster said. 'It was not rape, he likely took advantage of a drunk lady' shocked

So what it taking advantage of a drunk lady?

Thank God it's not Naija once again. All the nonsense they do here and even the police will be supporting them.

Awon alafishe, rape apologists. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Yomit71(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2023
seunlayi:

I dey ment? I wrote Igbo. Na tribalism go kill me last Las. Igbo can rape their mother .
That's too bad embarassed embarassed may we not bear such mumu children
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Blackdisciple(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Tor this one don enter, you are a student you couldn't focus on your studies and shun woman, e be like say the guy think say Na Naija em dey oo
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by saintrow1: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2023
Last week ibos were mocking and Insulting Yorubas but now onyedika don do am for the ibos grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by NNEVERAGAINN: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Jeon:
Nigerian Men to the World. They think every nations is like Nigeria, that's lawless and full of shitz where the victim will be blamed while the criminal get away freely.
Jeon your food is ready🌚! Do the bashing and hailing as usual. Female and male rapist, you all should control yourself or get married.. Rape is a foolish and unlawful act,

End.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by IjebuWarrior: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2023
SpatialKing:

Of course bro...

No matter how little or small is something..

The problem is your leaders like Tinubu and his boys south west governors will rather buy Yacht ⛵ with the revenue then to better the life of South West people.

Yet, 90% of Okoro Savages run away from their jungle to SW for better living opportunities. Your leaders are doing fine indeed. grin

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by SpatialKing(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Yet, 90% of Okoro Savages run away from their jungle to SW for better living opportunities. Your leaders are doing fine indeed. grin

Of course!
Every part of Nigeria is a jungle
Is all about the survival of the fitest

Even you aside Lagos is not all part of south west you can survive..

Moreover, is there anything wrong with that?
Is it against Nigerian constitution?

The Igbo agenda is to make money from other regions outside the south east and invest back in south east...
Especially every December another festive period.

That Igbo man selling provisons in front of your house has block of flats in his hometown..

Don't play! 😂
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Gandrova: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
voltron14:

Chai.

Dem fit do collabo if they end up in the same unit.
Lolz! Ekwemadu is serving his jail in Central London, while this idiot would serving his own in Swansea town.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Papayaayasager(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2023
Doings

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.