Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales (75565 Views)

Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Amayabor1: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

Their dicks are not Igbos. grin... aren't they the ones denying their origin for some cheap political points

But you people are the ones insisting they are igbos na. grin grin. Abi after this incidence, igbos will stop insisting ikwerres are igbos? grin grin
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by folake4u(f): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is one of my friend's classmate in the UK University.

Instead of him to focus in school, he uses practically all the time to drink, smoke and club. His parents were still sending him money everytime from Nigeria, he doesn't send to them.

After this rape incident, he came to their class the following day and started gisting his friends how he fuรงked Oyinbo in the toilet.

Typical gutter behaviour!

Serves him right. I only pity the poor parents who laboured in vain for him.

3 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Jamie1000: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
How can you travel abroad and have this kind of shitty records
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Absuchat(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Amayabor1:

But you people are the ones insisting they are igbos na. grin grin. Abi after this incidence, igbos will stop insisting ikwerres are igbos? grin grin
We have no business with them....as long as they don't bear Igbo names
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by seguno2: 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2023
reiddecuti:
Na them them d developers. grin grin grin

Like these useless Yorubas?

British-Nigerian man sentenced to 12 years imprisonment in UK for raping woman as she walked home

A 30-year-old British-Nigerian man, Abiola Tijani, has been jailed after pleading guilty to r@ping a stranger in Sheffield.

Tijani, of Cherry Street, Sheffield, was on Thursday, November 9, 2023, sentenced at Sheffield Crown Court to 12 years and three months, of which eight years and three months are custodial and four years are on licence.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/11/british-nigerian-man-sentenced-to-12-years-imprisonment-in-uk-for-raping-woman-as-she-walked-home.html

UK court jails British-Nigerian for raping 13-year-old girl

The Croydon Crown court, England, has sentenced Adeyinka Ajose, a 64-year-old Nigerian-born manm to 18 years in prison for sexually assaulting a teenager.

Ajose was handed down the sentence on Thursday after admitting to multiple sexual offences committed against the victim.

He was found guilty on four counts of the rape of a female child under 13, one count of the sexual assault of a female child under 13 and one count of assault/ill-treatment of a child.

https://www.thecable.ng/uk-court-jails-nigerian-born-man-for-raping-13-year-old-girl/amp
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Goalnaldo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2023
Etosha:
Why rape a woman? I couldn't hold it anymore sometime ago, so I decided to get a lady. I liked one in my neighborhood (a maid 20+). I asked her be my friend, she obliged. She told me she is a virgin ( I don't really care virgin or not).
After months of cool planning and calculations, she got opportunity to visit me. Girl was so stiff and was so stiff and full of complaint... only comfortable with romance. I let her go. Same thing happened second visit. In fact, the moment a woman show resistance my dick falls...
There's one maid here close to my house. I called her the other day, she didn't come but she'll be looking at me from their window upstairs everytime I'm outside ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Kingbuhari(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2023
Never follow drunk person home if you live abroad, when her eyes clear the next day, she will deny inviting you on first place

Nigerians no dey learn

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Shikena(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2023
I recall one back then in New York. Entered America dey shout "Nothing dey happen!" each time people warn him about the environment and the need to calm down. He is calming down in jail now.

Stubbornness and arrogance on top ignorance is a huge curse. Someone that has never faced a court judge in his life will be arguing blindly in loud voice thinking he is making sense with stupid conclusions unaware of all the key considerations & principles addressed on anything related to law enforcement.

folake4u:
This is one of my friend's classmate in the UK University.

Instead of him to focus in school, he uses practically all the time to drink, smoke and club. His parents were still sending him money everytime from Nigeria, he doesn't send to them.

After this rape incident, he came to their class the following day and started gisting his friends how he fuรงked Oyinbo in the toilet.

Typical gutter behaviour!

Serves him right. I only pity the poor parents who laboured in vain for him.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by obailala(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
Gerrard59:

Avoid DRUNK WOMEN*

Or are black women una practicing boards?
The problem is that a drunk man can barely tell who's a drunk woman; even a sober man wouldn't be able to always tell if a woman flirting with him is doing so cos she's drunk.

By the way I mentioned "white women" cos black women hardly get drunk and start f**king anyone they see, only to turn around and call it rape when they realise the person they f**ked has a skin colour they dont like. Not trying to be racist here but its majorly white girls that get a single shot and start throwing themselves at anyone they see.

I'm not saying we dont have real rapists, and neither am I trying to hold brief for any sex offender, but truth is that there's thousands of innocent black guys falling for this same trap and ending up in UK prisons everyday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by 12inchess: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2023
If I talk now you feminists lots will insult me. But Naija guys abroad in obodo oyinbo, leave these oyinbo girls alone. They will only get you into trouble. The court will punish you even if you're innoccent. She just needs to say she was harrassed while drunk and they will send you straight to jail. They already think you're an animal anyway. angry angry angry

Typical oyinbo girl in the club can initiate kissing with you, and doing serious flirting. If things goes down between you both and then her friends find out and she gets embrassed for being an easy lay, she will tell her friends and the police she was drunk and you raped her.

PS: I don't support rape and sexual harrassment but anyone living abroad should know the context of what I'm talking about.
It's better to self-service than end up in jail. a word is enuff for the wise ooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by kelvindj98: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

At least he didn't rape a minor... unlike the one that was given a life sentence yesterday in Ikorodu for sleeping with a 14 year old girl.

They use paedophiling swear for una

See the men person dey share country with. I no know say na raping competition una dey do for nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Amayabor1: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

We have no business with them....as long as they don't bear Igbo names

Lol. What if they say igbos are the ones bearing ikwerre names? That your igbo names have ikwerre origin.

Anyways, you have said your own. If only other igbos can hear and stop tagging them as igbos
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by obailala(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
kelvindj98:

You should have warned me earlier before I smashed ur sis. Oloribu.
Not sure I understamd your point... How old are you?
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Uniquekriss(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
These oyinbos sef dey ment, it's possible they had a fall out after the whole ordeal and she decided to punish the young man by claiming to be raped. Chaii.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by toprealman: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:

When I left ABSU, even your mother was still taking her bath outside as a kid. So stick to my advice.... enroll in any public secondary school for your own good
Iโ€™m sure your grand dad never told your dad that it was called IMOSU and men schooled at Ngwa high school! Greet your mum for me.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by kelvindj98: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

The judge should please send him to thesame cell as the former deputy senate president...that will atleast console them as developmental brothers.
U wan make him rape senator yansh? smiley
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by NSK4U(m): 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
He is Ikwere....they say they're not Igbo, but will bear Igbo name.
Now those people that are allergic to travel and learning will start shouting "Igbo" here and there.

Where did the report describe him as Ikwere or you knew him before now?
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by descarado: 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
I gave up after a father and his son continually defiled one minor, got her pregnant and Nigerian court let them go free.
People here were making excuses for them.

Thank goodness for sane countries.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Vulcan24(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
Student care giver 30years in foreign land ! U see y u should have sense before u japa! At 30 I was working n earning and living in my home country!
A 30 years old convicted of rape is finished, when his life is just begining
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by jojothaiv(m): 6:48pm On Nov 14, 2023
1Sharon:

If this topic was about paternity fraud or a false rape allegation, won't the men vent their anger? Would you complain they're venting?

There is an epidemic of immigrant Nigerian men and immigrants in general raping white women. It's because you guys see them as novelty.

Get out.
Ochuko, you see wetin I dey talk abi.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Musa, toast my bread make I dey go.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by blaise26abj(m): 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Women are truly huge victims of sexual attacks ! Who is raising these monsters ? Sex in a female toilet ? I swear a man that can control his dick has solved most of his lifeโ€™s problems

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by descarado: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
obailala:
The problem is that a drunk man can barely tell who's a drunk woman; even a sober man wouldn't be able to always tell if a woman flirting with him is doing so cos she's drunk.

By the way I mentioned "white women" cos black women hardly get drunk and start f**king anyone they see, only to turn around and call it rape when they realise the person they f**ked has a skin colour they dont like. Not trying to be racist here but its majorly white girls that get a single shot and start throwing themselves at anyone they see.

I'm not saying we dont have real rapists, and neither am I trying to hold brief for any sex offender, but truth is that there's thousands of innocent black guys falling for this same trap and ending up in UK prisons everyday.
When you travel out,its always drummed in your head.
But, the ego thing to shag a white woman is there.
African men gloat around these eople like goats.
Sometimes seeing how they behave around them is so shameful. They literally worship the ground they walk on. They don't listen, when shit hits the ground, it become racism.
Will they learn?

5 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by folake4u(f): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Shikena:
I recall one back then in New York. Entered America dey shout "Nothing dey happen!" each time people warn him about the environment and the need to calm down. He is calming down in jail now.

Stubbornness and arrogance on top ignorance is a huge curse. Someone that has never faced a court judge in his life will be arguing blindly in loud voice thinking he is making sense with stupid conclusions unaware of all the key considerations & principles addressed on anything related to law enforcement.

Lol.

They don't ever listen. In their silly minds "Na Oyibo dey rush Nigerian men" yada yada. grin grin

I'm for many of them cooling off in jail, so that we fit dey differentiate men from MEN.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Bigsteveg(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
Amotolongbo:
This is another conviction different from the 12year sentence ๐Ÿง๐Ÿ˜ณ

These guys have been perpetrating the act since when they were in Nigeria but get away with it cos Nigeria is not strict with her laws.

The best thing for this guy is to return back to Nigeria after finishing his sentence. Cos his presence in the UK is useless
He'll be automatically deported
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Bigchristo: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
ednut1:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/rape-woman-toilets-fiction-club-28038119
These are the people making it hard for Nigerians to enter the UK, very anyhow person, na jail dey hungry am
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Okeyc230: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
Funny surname. Oriaku
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by chypotenti(m): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
This is not a rape case....he's a black man and a student at that, not even a citizen..... He was sentenced because he couldn't get a good lawyer....before una begin attack the guy, read the story well, you go know say nor be rape...
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Idaytesj29(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
reiddecuti:
Na them them d developers. grin grin grin

The development wey dey UK no do Oriaku, Oriaku by force by force wan use him diยขk develop all the drunk pussiess wey dey United Kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by planetx: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2023
The fact that they were kissing before going into the toilet tells me this is not a case of rape, but consensual sex gone wrong.
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by VEHINTOLAR: 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2023
Oriakau had a "very high opinion of himself".

Even if they had not told us his name,we already know the people with that highlighted problem in Nigeria.

Igbo kwenu !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by enomakos(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
He is British not Nigerian
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by DDIA: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2023
Jeon:
Nigerian Men to the World. They think every nations is like Nigeria, that's lawless and full of shitz where the victim will be blamed while the criminal get away freely.
No where Dem rape women for Nigeria pass Arewa? grin

You have been a victim of rape yourself. (I am so sorry cry cry )

I don't know what that Igbo guy was thinking.. abi he thought he was developing the drunk club girl's vagina? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Man Steals From A Facebook Lover After Marathon Sex In Lagos Hotel (Photo) / Hairdresser And Boyfriend Fighting Over Sex In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.