Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales (75636 Views)

Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Adoki Joy, UNIPORT Student, Raped And Killed By Kidnappers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by voltron14: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
obailala:
Why do I feel this is just another careless victim of a drunk white woman?

Avoid drunk hornny women! Avoid drunk hornny white women! Avoid drunk hornny UK women!... This warning can never be overemphasised. Even if they come at you, throw themselves on you, grab your staff, and literally beg for sex, push them away and run for your life, cos you might just have the police knocking at your door the next morning!

Encountered them far too many times.
Na run 🏃‍♂️ ⚡️ .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Hezmatosky: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
If woman never rope you or see person wey woman don rope for abroad, you won't understand what abroad is. Ordinary to compliment woman's nyash na sexual assault for abroad. Idiot people

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Blackmoran(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
The law in the western region is anti men,. If I am based there I will avoid anything involving women like a plague...
First of all both adult where in a night club. Obviously drunk...
Both of them did the deed.... But it seems the lady didn't think it through in the first place....
After a couple of minutes she felt bad about it.... So this young man is paying for this lady foolishness.....
Have you watch a movie or romantic novel seeing intimate peopleasking for consent before sex or forwplay... How stupid would that be....
The issue here that people are not talking about is what consistute consent.... How can a a adult with brains feel is ok to have sex with someone and later feel bad about it and call it rape..

18 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Absuchat(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Savage Cannibal, shut up, abeg.

Travel is different from permanent migration! All of you wan die for Yoruba land and no wan go back to una jungle. Dat one na travel or japa? angry
At least he didn't rape a minor... unlike the one that was given a life sentence yesterday in Ikorodu for sleeping with a 14 year old girl.

They use paedophiling swear for una
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by nedekid: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Blodas that travel abroad, the fact that oyinbo gives you signal does not mean you should knack. See, man will meet oyinbo in pub, club they will booze, she will follow you home or take you to her house, you both knack, next thing she will call police when her eyes clears, you might leave and not show her attention as all you wanted was 1 night stand, she will call police that you raped her. Omo, brodas, them no wan hear rape for obodo oyinbo ohh..
On a lighter note, Me those days, as a mugu or sharp guy anyway you look at it, oyibo babe shine teeth for me, for my mind, I don japa. All their traps no catch me.
One Saturday early morning back then, year 2000, I enter phone booth to make call, na so is see plenty money, coins, including a 5 pound note. That money go reach 20 pounds in coins. I look left, look right, come smile make my call, walka. As I left the booth for my mind, I talk say oyinbo think say them get sense, they can never get me jare! They have set camera to see who will pick the money lol.
When I got home, less than 5 min walk from there I told my woman what happened, she halla say make we run go get the money, say Friday night/ Saturday early morning, drunk people use the phone booths to call people to come get them, that in the process they abandon their coins! Omo, by the time we got to the booth, one Jamaican guy was busy counting the coins with a grin on his face!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Charly68: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2023
Possible the thing is in his family bloodline
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by d142475: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
Igbo Amaka !!! Ndi Developers.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by jojothaiv(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2023
A thread for the nairaland washed up Amakas, Aishas and Adukes and their wastrels to vent their pent up anger.

Some men are plain stupid, you're a 'sane' clime and normally, you're to behave like someone with a functioning brain but no you choose to ignore the law of the lands, nigga you're a toast...

Do note I don't support rape in any form, be it from the women folk or the men folk, eany individual caught in the act should be made to face the music.

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by OmoNla99: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
You should all listen very well and pay attention to your environment. No matter the matter, never I repeat never have sex with a drunk/intoxicated lady in any part of the west. That place is not like Naija. A drunk/intoxicated lady in the west, 95% of the time may accuse you of rape.

11 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by DeepSight(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
obailala:

Avoid drunk hornny women! Avoid drunk hornny white women! Avoid drunk hornny UK women!... This warning can never be overemphasised. Even if they come at you, throw themselves on you, grab your staff, and literally beg for sex, push them away and run for your life, cos you might just have the police knocking at your door the next morning!

Thank you very much. From that which is disclosed in the OP just looks like a case of two drunk people in a club who got it on. Unless there are other undisclosed facts, looks to me just as you have analysed.

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Gandrova: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Very useless fellow. Some wonderful Nigerians abroad are making Nigeria country proud with their endeavors. Na pussyy this idiot they flex muscle on !

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by africandollar: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dem no dey telli person. Talk, talk, talk dem no go hear! White witches wey dey divorce without any reason na im you go dey sex for toilet? And a drunk one for that matter? You think say na Naija you dey? Good for you, make you go eat white beans for white jail for some time maybe your head go correct.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by viodemus: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2023
Absuchat:
He is Ikwere....they say they're not Igbo, but will bear Igbo name.
Now those people that are allergic to travel and learning will start shouting "Igbo" here and there.

There are you, and you are them.

Many people dey get crazy siblings.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by kestolove95(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
Na dem... Developing everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by sleeknaija(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2023
What's wrong with this guys? After getting an opportunity to leave this shithole of a country, u still go out there in another man's land to mess up. undecided undecided undecided. Smh
Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by voltron14: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
sleeknaija:
What's wrong with this guys? After getting an opportunity to leave this shithole of a country, u still go out there in another man's land to mess up. undecided undecided undecided. Smh

The people that made it a shithole are being caught you are complaining.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by airsaylongcome: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
reiddecuti:
Na them them d developers. grin grin grin

The guy is Ikwerre. AFAIK, Ikwerre people set themselves apart from Igbo. And the rest of Nigeria agrees with that. So this wasn't done by "ndi developers"

3 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Gandrova: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
Blackmoran:
The law in the western region is anti men,. If I am based there I will avoid anything involving women like a plague...
First of all both adult where in a night club. Obviously drunk...
Both of them did the deed.... But it seems the lady didn't think it through in the first place....
After a couple of minutes she felt bad about it.... So this young man is paying for this lady foolishness.....
Have you watch a movie or romantic novel seeing intimate peopleasking for consent before sex or forwplay... How stupid would that be....
The issue here that people are not talking about is what consistute consent.... How can a a adult with brains feel is ok to have sex with someone and later feel bad about it and call it rape..
No matter how you will explain. The alcohol is the catalyst for the sex. Under normal circumstances, she would reject the advances.

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by bdon123(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
I guarantee u,this guy didnt rape her.wat he did was take advantage of a drunk girl he was wit.m sure she gave a go ahead wen drunk.

Naso oyinbo girls dey behave bt u as a very sensible naija guy,dont sleep wit a girl that is not ur gf wen shes high becos tomorrow she can change d story out of embarassment .before u fck a girl that is high make sure she follow u go ur own house so camera can pick her following u willingly.

3 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by LordIsaac(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
SavageResponse:

That's the best policy, face what took you there and forget women matter for the time being grin
Imagine being labeled a sex offender for life- it means employers will not bother to employ you; your kids and relatives will get to know that their father/uncle could not control his sexual urge! Ah, I’ll remain celibate for life than risk my life on one “Consent!”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by airsaylongcome: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2023
IjebuWarrior:
He's NOT a Nigerian, abeg. He's a British. angry

How they love to demonize us whenever it's for the wrong reasons. angry

If he's indeed Nigerian, he'd have been deported straight-up! angry

You serve the time before a judge gives a deportation order, if you are not British.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by bdon123(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
Gandrova:
No matter how you will explain. The alcohol is the catalyst for the sex. Under normal circumstances, she would reject the advances.
I tell u.this oyinbo women they Hot die wen drunk bt call dem nxt day n they will be likr do i know u?

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by OmoNla99: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
obailala:

No mind all these Nigerian men. They think Nigeria is the the west where drunk or intoxicated women throw themselves at you and you take advantage of them.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by sleeknaija(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
voltron14:

The people that made it a shithole are being caught you are complaining.

grin

Lolzz..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by IjebuWarrior: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2023
SpatialKing:

As long Yoruba land is part of Nigeria...
As long as we are one Nigeria

An Igbo man has any right to migrate no live in any state of his choice in Nigeria..

Sure, but no dey complain when the bosses of the land dey show una savages shege as una deserve. grin

Travel my foot! Go back to ur godforsaken jungle, abeg. angry

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by bdon123(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
DeepSight:

Thank you very much. From that which is disclosed in the OP just looks like a case of two drunk people in a club who got it on. Unless there are other undisclosed facts, looks to me just as you have analysed.
Sign contact ,oral one via video recording. This women they change story.

2 Likes

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by Gandrova: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
bdon123:

I tell u.this oyinbo women they Hot die wen drunk bt call dem nxt day n they will be likr do i know u?
So you can see the consequences of alcohol.
If you know where are coming from and you have a target in life, Bros na to flee like Usain Bolts.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by SpatialKing(m): 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Sure, but no dey complain when the bosses of the land dey show una savages shege as una deserve. grin

Travel my foot! Go back to ur godforsaken jungle, abeg. angry

Why won't we complain are we not paying tax and being lawful? We demand value for our taxes...

Moreover, Yorubas are the once complaining more this days.. Tinubu should help his people

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by DeepSight(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
bdon123:

Sign contact ,oral one via video recording. This women they change story.

Looks like the way of the future oh.

1 Like

Re: Onyedika Oriaku: Nigerian Student Raped Woman In Nightclub Toilet In Wales by treatise: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
ednut1:

Many of these men were raping women or taking advantage of women in Nigeria. And still continued same in UK. A drunk woman in a club cannot give consent. Serves the idiot right 🤮
That's called Rapua Continua grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Jailed For Performing Sex Act On A Married Stranger While He Was Asleep / Three Girls Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Abuja (graphic Pic) / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.