Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,445 members, 7,861,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

She Must Be Quite Smart For Me To Keep It Platonic During Movie Night-jim Iyke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Must Be Quite Smart For Me To Keep It Platonic During Movie Night-jim Iyke (299 Views)

7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / Nollywood Actor, Jide Kosoko Caught Touching An Actress Breast During Movie Set / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Must Be Quite Smart For Me To Keep It Platonic During Movie Night-jim Iyke by ricson11(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEaUNHrO33I?si=hs40KlziFJOOCgND

Popular Nigerian actor Jim Iyke has declared that a woman who wishes to watch movies with him without any sexual contact must be clever enough to divert his attention.

This revelation follows his explanation of the popular phrase "Netflix and Chill" to any lady visiting his home for a movie night.

Jim emphasized that when a woman stays overnight, she must meet specific requirements.

Boasting about his high intelligence quotient (IQ), he asserted that a woman needs to be exceptionally smart for him to resist sexual thoughts during their movie night.

Jim suggested that the lady should have opted to watch a movie at her place or go to the cinema instead of coming over to his residence.

Re: She Must Be Quite Smart For Me To Keep It Platonic During Movie Night-jim Iyke by TemplarLandry: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2023
cool
Re: She Must Be Quite Smart For Me To Keep It Platonic During Movie Night-jim Iyke by Nonexisting1: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2023
Coming for a movie night at my place is as good as coming for all night sex. No difference. If na only movie you wan watch, ordinary phone now dey get Netflix but you say na my house when my parlour no be theatre arts auditorium. Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

I Will Soon Do Giveaway / What Was Your Biggest β€œI Need To Make Money” Moment / Fake Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.