Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock (58539 Views)

Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea / Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club / Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by DiscoverID: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Like I was shocked to this is even an issue. Bar just few, between 1.5m to 5m is enough to get you literally all the former BBN female housemates and the so called actresses Nigeria, even do 3some sef.

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
maestro299:
👏👏👏
Society has told us that a broke man doesn't deserve any woman.
By that logic, when said man becomes wealthy, he should be entitled to as many women as he desires.

Exactly my point.

He can only choose to stick to one woman based on his conviction/standards if he wants to.

Nobody should come and hold him to that standard if he choos3s not to.

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by GreatAchiever1: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

A man can be as David it pleases Jehovah ,
David had wives and concubines

Then if he wants women, he should marry as much as he likes and stop sleeping with them outside marriage.

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by 1x2x3: 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2023
victorclean:
Provided he is dolling out dollars. I can Xpose my punaana to him just 500000$. I don't care even if he cum inside without 👢🥾

You sure say your kini worth N30K takmore of $$

2 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Chetas81(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
50% OF THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN DO THIS, SHAME IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, MALE AND FEMALE BINGOS EVERYWHERE, LAGOS IS THEIR HEADQUARTERED

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by LaRosa01: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
English is neither a measure of intelligence nor is it my fathers language.neither the Germans,Chinese,Italians or Japanese speak or write English.So English shaming is for less intelligent beens.back to topic,if you work hard and make money then chose to carry men to f.ck you with your money.good for you but know now,you still will not make the rules for Men.because by nature most of the Men you will desire will not want you neither will they agree to follow your rules.it is what it is.it is only in western countries where the weak been women control the strong Men.not in Africa or Middle East nor South America nor Asia .

ukaface:

First go and learn how to use THERE & THEIR before you start showing that you are from unemotional generation.

Is a rich woman allowed to fvck any man she likes or is this code just for men? O ye from unintelligent unemotional generation

3 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Yankiss(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:

Nobody should side an unfaithful man if the allegation is true.
If he was a poor man or an average man they would have bashed him but because he is a celebrity without any investigation a lot of people will take to his side.
While you are correct, no man is truly unfaithful in African parlance, where polygamy isn't much of an issue. Who's unfaithful is the one without cash whether faithful or not. That's the psychology of our people, not my view.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by qtx(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:

If he was a poor man or an average man they would have bashed him but because he is a celebrity without any investigation alot of people will take to his side.
Honestly, what is wrong is wrong even though we are yet to hear from Ighalo but if he truly did it then he shouldnt be supported celebrity or not.

4 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by BluntCrazeMan: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:
The estranged wife of the footballer Odion Ighalo regarding his unfaithfulness to her that he even slept with a famous Big brother naija star broke the Internet today.

What really baffled me were comments from people with almost 99 percent in support of Odion Ighalo.

Alot of Nigerians will never take side against a Nigerian celebrity in sports,music or other ventures as the case may be.

It's now like a norm.

For example you come out and say Burna boy stop your weed smoking as you are influencing a lot of youths following you. The backlash you will receive for that stament may even make you deactivate your account.
It's terrible.

Well..

See Davido’s Chioma??
She knew the type of person Davido was before she came into his life.
And she accepted him the way he is.

See Joseph Yobo??
The wife started making noise sometime ago about his unfaithfulness, Yobo then nearly left.
She pulled herself together and started learning how to accept Joseph the way he was.
Are you still hearing about Joseph’s family anywhere?

You know why we are still hearing about tuface?
Annie is yet to accept tuface the way he is.

If Ighalo’s wife is still interested, she should go and liaise well with Yobo’s wife and learn one-thing-or-two from her.

If she's not interested anymore, then she should move ahead and end it properly., and stop behaving like that fat-assed burna-boy’s-ex who just wouldn't take her eyes off burna.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
Kobicove:
In African culture a man is entitled to more than one woman so long as he is financially capable, forget the monogamy nonsense that was introduced to us by early Europeans during colonial era
that's why you won't get good political leaders in your country and you all will continue suffering with your poor African mentality. You don't deserve good leaders in your country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Shebbs: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
A Man Cheated On His Wife And All Of You Even Majority Of The Women Are Siding Him Because He Is Rich And Also A Celebrity, One Useless Girl Even Said “Auntie You Can’t Keep A Rich Man All To Yourself.” Imagine The Idiot. When Yul Cheated On His Wife All Of You Women Dragged Him For Months, Is Yul Not Rich, Is He Not A Celebrity? Why Did You Drag Yul And Supported Ighalo For Committing The Same Sin? I Don’t Understand Women Sometimes, What Is Really Your Problem?

Secondly, When Does Wealth Become A Criteria For Cheating? If He Was A Poor Man All Of You Would Have Killed Him With Your Comments. Make God Punish All Of Una, Useless Generation Of Adulterers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Israel07: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why's it hard for the mods to push meaningful and educative contents to front page. How's this front page worthy? This forum is a complete joke and should be sold off to a serious minded business man. Very lazy people without innovation. Always stale news that's already circulated on Twitter and meaningless sex, religious or tribal related issues. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Cmanforall: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:
The estranged wife of the footballer Odion Ighalo regarding his unfaithfulness to her that he even slept with a famous Big brother naija star broke the Internet today.

What really baffled me were comments from people with almost 99 percent in support of Odion Ighalo.

Alot of Nigerians will never take side against a Nigerian celebrity in sports,music or other ventures as the case may be.

It's now like a norm.

For example you come out and say Burna boy stop your weed smoking as you are influencing a lot of youths following you. The backlash you will receive for that stament may even make you deactivate your account.
It's terrible.

Are you a NL moderator?

2 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Maxcollins042(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
I can never bash Ighalo for sleeping with lots of women. He's a rich African man. It would be strange if he only sleeps with one woman.

So because he's a rich African man he shouldn't exercise self-control and integrity?

The excuses some of you give to validate immorality is shocking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by yewit37486: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lomprico2:

Come o! How come you get options like hide, mark spam, modify quote, report etc?

You are observant, I had to go back and look. That means he's likely a mod (I don't know for which section though) plus his account has been since 2007.

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by yewit37486: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
Maxcollins042:

So because he's a rich African man he shouldn't exercise self-control and integrity?

The excuses some of you give to validate immorality is shocking.

The irony of all this is that these are the same people expecting moral leaders with high integrity. Shey you see? Double standards and hypocrisy is the second name of some people.

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Papayaayasager(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
If we no support Ighalo watin we gain?
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by statesman6: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:

If he was a poor man or an average man they would have bashed him but because he is a celebrity without any investigation alot of people will take to his side.
Maybe they want us to unleash bant on him because of what his wife said. We've seen a lot of cases that in the end the woman is just bitter. Na women spoiled their image

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Fiscus105(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Well..

See Davido’s Chioma??
She knew the type of person Davido was before she came into his life.
And she accepted him the way he is.

See Joseph Yobo??
The wife started making noise sometime ago about his unfaithfulness, Yobo then nearly left.
She pulled herself together and started learning how to accept Joseph the way he was.
Are you still hearing about Joseph’s family anywhere?

You know why we are still hearing about tuface?
Annie is yet to accept tuface the way he is.

If Ighalo’s wife is still interested, she should go and liaise well with Yobo’s wife and one-thing-or-two..

If she's not interested anymore, then she should move ahead, and stop behaving like that fat-assed burna-boy’s-ex who just wouldn't take her eyes off burna.

See judgement! Yet u re one of those bad-mouthing Naija judicial system.

If they make u a leader in one small clan, it won't take u up to a month before you turn the clan upside down.

U completely isolated all the he-goats and put entire blame on yheir legal wives.

If God were man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Greenfaces: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
People assume we can do what ever we like until they see just an element of the afterlife. Death and what follows Is no joke. Sleeping with multiple women will be answered for eventually. Nothing like African culture

3 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Deepspirituals: 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
I can never bash Ighalo for sleeping with lots of women. He's a rich African man. It would be strange if he only sleeps with one woman.
Meaning Rich African Man Cannot stay with Just One Woman..
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Mryacks: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:

It's now like a norm.

It's terrible.

Exactly...what a shame!
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by ElValiente(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:

It's now like a norm.

It's terrible.
The last part. Will even come from people that don't smoke. In the name of "I Stan my fave" Rkelly issue can never happen here. Shame.

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by BluntCrazeMan: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

See judgement! Yet u re one of those bad-mouthing Naija judicial system.

If they make u a leader in one small clan, it won't take u up to a month before you turn the clan upside down.

U completely isolated all the he-goats and put entire blame of their legal wife.

If God were man!

I repeat myself.
(Just in case you chose to misunderstand my point).

She cannot change the man.
A cheat is a cheat.

She either accept that fact, and live with it.

Or she leave the man.

And I guess she chose to leave the man..

Then, she should end the marriage.

Telling the world that her husband cheats will just let us know that her husband cheats..
Will it stop him??
No.

So, what next??

You that chose to misunderstand my comment should answer that question for her..

WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE WIFE.??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Frezhkid10(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

By ur foolish analogy. If a wife that has enough and independent, she also entitled to change divks as she wanted?

Also, even if the woman not rich and dependent, she entitled to contact HIV from her own husband becs she married well to do man.
She also entitled to be going thru trauma of husband sleeping with every hole around her? Like friends, cousins, church members, neighbours etc.
Oga get rich as ighalo first..then come back and read this nonsense you wrote..
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by imagrg(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
The blacks love prioritise money and sex.
That's where the Whitemen rival us.
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Fiscus105(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I repeat myself.
Just in case you misunderstood my point.

She cannot change the man.
A cheat is a cheat.

She either accept that fact, and live with it.

Or she leave the man.

And I guess she chose to leave the man..

Then, she ends the marriage.

Telling the world that her husband cheats will just let us know that her husband cheats..
Will it stop him??
No.

So, what next??

You that chose to misunderstand my comment should now answer that question..

WHAT NEXT FOR THE WIFE.??

You first blame the husband before giving advise for wife, in ur previous comments, ur advise is synonymous to blaming the wives, it's encouraging other husbands, even if they are not celebrities, this is public forum, thousands of people are reading it and hundreds of thousands would still read it, several years to come.

There are still several footballers that are still making their wives happy and not putting them to trauma just because they married famous and rich husbands.

Messi the greatest footballer still playing the best husband in the life of his wife.

Learn how to give a fair judgement irrespective of gender, tribe or religions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by BluntCrazeMan: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

You first blame the husband before giving advise for wife, in ur previous comments, ur advise is synonymous to blaming the wives, it's encouraging other husbands, even if they are not celebrities, this is public forum, thousands of people are reading it and hundreds of thousands would still read it, several years to come.

Learn how to give a fair judgement irrespective of gender, tribe or religions.

“Blames” is for the past.

Advice and suggestions are for the future...

For you,, I guess you love history and gossips, and to dwell on them..
(Even without learning from them.)

But as for me...
I ignored the man because he is irredeemable.
He needs no advice.
Until he needs one, then I can think up one.

I chose the wife because she's the one currently in the action zone.
And I gave her two choices.

If she chose to go back to the man,, do this

If she chose to move on,, then do this.

Tell me why I should be wasting time blaming a past that will still not change - even in the coming future?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by gigabyte13: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Wertin dey shock una there
All dis BBN and Nollywood so called celebrities are just package oloshos....
They can Bleep anything for moneyyyyyyy
Something wey we Don cast longtime.

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Dafresh: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:

Did he rap her? You way de talk now you de ontop woman now
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by ukaface(f): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
LaRosa01:
English is neither a measure of intelligence nor is it my fathers language.neither the Germans,Chinese,Italians or Japanese speak or write English.So English shaming is for less intelligent beens.back to topic,if you work hard and make money then chose to carry men to f.ck you with your money.good for you but know now,you still will not make the rules for Men.because by nature most of the Men you will desire will not want you neither will they agree to follow your rules.it is what it is.it is only in western countries where the weak been women control the strong Men.not in Africa or Middle East nor South America nor Asia .

Unfortunately English is Nigeria’s official language and it’s required you know basic differences between words ( I know say you go still wan defend yourself)
And I feel even with your ‘ father’s language’ you won’t still be able to show intelligence.

Guy, let me just tell you straight up
Wealth or no wealth, cheating is cheating
Cheating in marriage is WRONG
You shouldn’t turn a blind eyes over a rich man who cheated in marriage just because he is wealthy
If you bash a poor man, bash the rich man

Wetin Ighalo do no good, simple
Funny how you want us to applaud him for cheating, Una Dey ment?

4 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
ukaface:

So all rich men are entitled to cheating?

Make this make sense please

Sampling another pussy ain't cheating in men's world!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) / Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab / Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.