Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock (58558 Views)

Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea / Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club / Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin

What a thread!

Lemme reserve my comment before Nazgul will say I type like "woman are better off without men" grin grin grin

But ermmm ermmmm shey make we dey treat STDs every month gotten from our husbands ni because we don't want to "reason like we are better off without men" grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by ajepako(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Verbtips:
if you are a cleb any part of your life na normal tin buh if na ajepako them go give am 2 by 2 for neck

most people dey look am lyk idol so anything wey him do seems unique.
if a rich man wears a back of cloth them go call am fashion
buh if poor man do the same them go call am madness.

Present sir cheesy grin
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by guobe: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin

What a thread!

Lemme reserve my comment before Nazgul will say I type like "woman are better off without men" grin grin grin

But ermmm ermmmm shey make we dey treat STDs every month gotten from our husbands ni because we don't want to "reason like we are better off without men" grin
In Western world the African man can't dare it otherwise he go enter wahala.na naija here them get power.
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by LaRosa01: 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2023
I dont do insults,let that be the last time you make such reckless statement as foolish.back to the topic,first relationship is for dependent people,if you are independent why do you need a man,stay alone like an independent been,second if you have money and a man agrees to be dependent on you,good for you,the problem is women will never date down,there eyes is always up.third as for HIV please save us the story,so you think a billionaires doesn't like life,there is condom and those who dont like condom run test on there women regularly.money fixes things.
I repeat broke women can't set rules for food they invited them to eat.the best you can do is play your role to the best of your ability,so yourself ,children and families story changes.
as for trauma that is white man invented,they have programed you into it.men have always maintained more than one wife in Africa and they leave just fine,westernization is what brought the distruction of family in all its form.the trauma you feel is born out of greed ,selfishness and the frustration of not been in control.nothing else.

Fiscus105:

By ur foolish analogy, a wife that has enough and independent also entitled to change divks as she wanted?

Also, even if the woman not rich and dependent, she entitled to contact HIV from her own husband becs she married well to do man. She also entitled to be going thru trauma of husband sleeping with every hole around her, friends, cousin, church members, neighbours etc.

10 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Taiwojon(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
All fornicator and adulter and adulteress will go to hell fire unless they repent

Give your life to Jesus
Repent from your sins and believe the gospel

Jesus save

2 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by sboga: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
he knows how to score

why you so shocked
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Lightened: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Your head must be spinning.
LaRosa01:
we know you are from the emotional generation.so please learn in Africa a man is entitled to as many women as he can take care of,all the women bring to this table is there fidility and loyalty while he provide,protect and promote such women and in most cases there family.broke women with nothing to offer who are weak physically can not set rules for those they plan to leave off.

3 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Benekkk: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Iโ€™m case you havenโ€™t noticed, this world has rejected God. Religion is a useful superstition because of fear of the unknown for them. Money is their real God.
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Lightened: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
All those supporting the guy are naturally stewpid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by victorclean(f): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
Provided he is dolling out dollars. I can Xpose my punaana to him just 500000$. I don't care even if he cum inside without ๐Ÿ‘ข๐Ÿฅพ
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Padipadi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Who Ighalo fรปck? She na Uriel?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:

Nobody should side an unfaithful man if the allegation is true.
If he was a poor man or an average man they would have bashed him but because he is a celebrity without any investigation alot of people will take to his side.
A man can be as David it pleases Jehovah ,
David had wives and concubines

2 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by DDIA: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Carcholce:
What do you suggest we do to ighalo?

We castrate him or gouge-out his eyes so that his penis will never stand again or the later so that he can never see an actress or BBNaija star again.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by jubrilELsudan: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
YOU ARE VERY STUPID TO BE SHOCKED BY THE COMMENTS OF CONFAM ASHAWOS

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by CoronaVirusPro: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
When you have money, you have a right to mess up your wife and fvck anything!

Cant you see how Davido`s fans clap for him anytime he fvcks a new lady grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmm
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by iammo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
cool

The guy made his wife a millionaire in naira and dollars same as his children who are made for life, from his hard painful job running around

5 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Whoever screenshotted those comments is a moderator.

The mods have become so accustomed to their extra buttons that they have completely forgotten that most of us don't have them and it will look odd to the ordinary eye.

Guobe, log out next time before screenshotting. ๐Ÿ˜
Or perhaps a mod edited your comment because as we can now see, they can modify any comment (which is a serious privacy issue).

Cc; mynd44 nlfpmod

6 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by maestro299: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
TheManofTomorrow:
So what do you expect from a society that broke shame financially average guys?

So when the so-called average guys get rich, you expect them to stick to one babe
that probably also came to leash off their wealth?

You are very funny, man
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Society has told us that a broke man doesn't deserve any woman.
By that logic, when said man becomes wealthy, he should be entitled to as many women as he desires.

8 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Felix6: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Aside the celebrity thing, that guy is sweet naturally, with less money guy for still fit pin down as many. Make she continue dey cry, na her loss.

2 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by DDIA: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Fiscus105:

By ur foolish analogy, a wife that has enough and independent also entitled to change divks as she wanted?

Also, even if the woman not rich and dependent, she entitled to contact HIV from her own husband becs she married well to do man. She also entitled to be going thru trauma of husband sleeping with every hole around her, friends, cousin, church members, neighbours etc.
The bolded turns me on crazy.

Her friends, then especially her cute and hot female cousins. Chai... grin

I will dive in and drown inside grin
For my death may never die. grin

3 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by omoadeleye(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
If the wife can't cope with the way her husband sleeps with other women, she can decide to pack out of his house, Moreover it is the man financing her, did she expect him to be faithful to only her? Of she cheats and the husband can't tolerate her. The husband can also decide to leave her.

1 Like

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by ukaface(f): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
LaRosa01:
we know you are from the emotional generation.so please learn in Africa a man is entitled to as many women as he can take care of,all the women bring to this table is there fidility and loyalty while he provide,protect and promote such women and in most cases there family.broke women with nothing to offer who are weak physically can not set rules for those they plan to leave off.

First go and learn how to use THERE & THEIR before you start showing that you are from unemotional generation.

Is a rich woman allowed to fvck any man she likes or is this code just for men? O ye from unintelligent unemotional generation

3 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by nairalanda1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:
The estranged wife of the footballer Odion Ighalo regarding his unfaithfulness to her that he even slept with a famous Big brother naija star broke the Internet today.

What really baffled me were comments from people with almost 99 percent in support of Odion Ighalo.

Alot of Nigerians will never take side against a Nigerian celebrity in sports,music or other ventures as the case may be.

It's now like a norm.

For example you come out and say Burna boy stop your weed smoking as you are influencing a lot of youths following you. The backlash you will receive for that stament may even make you deactivate your account.
It's terrible.

A lot of male Nalralanders

1.Have poor opinion of women

2.Think that rich males have won the lottery.

The problem is our society. A lot of people are suffering. Young women get put under pressure to marry 'rich'. In the process, a lot of young men lose out, and then they have a cynical view of the concept of romance and such like.

Ighalo was once a poor young man. He has made it big, and as such he is entitled to the fruits of his riches, including sleeping with any woman he wants.

What even makes me wonder about these guys supporting Ighalo, they won't support their father exchanging their mother for a younger model. No sir.

What you are seeing is bitterness and anger speaking.

I pity Ighalo's relationship with his children. Kids never forgive their father if he betrays their mother.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by ukaface(f): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
I can never bash Ighalo for sleeping with lots of women. He's a rich African man. It would be strange if he only sleeps with one woman.
So all rich men are entitled to cheating?

Make this make sense please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Jackipapa: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Work hard, get money, na the time wey you go know say life sweet
Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by grandstar(m): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Adulterers will face the true God and there's no partialty with him (Read Hebrews 13;4)

4 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by Lomprico2: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
guobe:
The estranged wife of the footballer Odion Ighalo regarding his unfaithfulness to her that he even slept with a famous Big brother naija star broke the Internet today.

What really baffled me were comments from people with almost 99 percent in support of Odion Ighalo.

Alot of Nigerians will never take side against a Nigerian celebrity in sports,music or other ventures as the case may be.

It's now like a norm.

For example you come out and say Burna boy stop your weed smoking as you are influencing a lot of youths following you. The backlash you will receive for that stament may even make you deactivate your account.
It's terrible.

Come o! How come you get options like hide, mark spam, modify quote, report etc?

3 Likes

Re: People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock by eepeepook: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
How I wish this was my problem in life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' / Saudi Arabia's Kariman Abujadayel At The Olympics Fully Kitted In Hijab / 17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.