Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday (67836 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 6:14am On Nov 15, 2023
voltron14:

Let me tell.you the truth.

Abacha, Dokubo, Reno, Odumeje, Tobi, Lai Mohamed, Wike wouldn't make it.

You sef you might not make it.

But I would make it to heaven.

grin

hahahahaha my name is actually in the book of life already
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by damosky12(m): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2023
nihinlade:
By their fruits, we shall know them!

There are "Pastors" and there are Pastors, don't mix them together!

Some saw that they are gifted as orators so they saw that their talents will blow if they call themselves pastors.

Imagine a pastor flunting cars on his birthday. What is the difference between him and hushpupi or Dino Malaye? If you see Original you will know!

This particular man doesn't even hide it. You never see him even pretend to be a pastor. He knows what he is.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tete7000(m): 6:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:
Ode what is the joke here ?? And who jokes with a kid like you?

Even this comment still portrays you like a small child. I don't blame you though, what does a child like you know? Pray that God bless you with wisdom and understanding. You need them.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2023
tete7000:

Even this comment still portrays you like a small child. I don't blame you though, what does a child like you know? Pray that God bless you with wisdom and understanding. You need them.

Ode what is the joke here ??

Your pastors are making a joke of you and your religion and you want to put the blame on me

You should be ashamed Odumeje is entertaining us with half baked engrish

While Tobi and the rest are showing off cars like Dino Malaye and Husppi

Ode carry your frustration out of my mentions
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Henry22(m): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2023
coputa:
is it conditioner to suffer on earth before going to heaven,in fact believers are the one that supposed to eat the best fruits on earth

Are you a false prophet too? cool
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 6:30am On Nov 15, 2023
[
Olat4421:
so u are indirectly saying people like tinubu Wike lai Mohammed deserve to be in hell fire 🔥.well I also think some of those car where hired to show off as u can see on one of them

God’s ways are not the ways of man …. He said I will bless whoever I want to bless

If King David with all his atrocities committed could still be called a man after Gods own heart ❤️

Then anyone could repent and be in Heaven
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Southwestidiot:
if TINUBU and wike is found in heaven Osama bin laden should be one of the angels guilding that place

Hahahahaa

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 6:32am On Nov 15, 2023
geoworldedu:

Funny enough nobody will be there. You and imaginary creatures will be there.

I agree with you sir
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by WriterX(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2023
Quote #18: Where money fails to reveal the true nature of man, power will and where power fails, Time will.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 6:33am On Nov 15, 2023
Bigmouth3:

There is no heaven ,stop deceiving yourself

I agree with you sir
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Uncletony(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Yoruba people want to destroy christainity! Fake christains! Fake Moslems!!. Only good in SKULL mining.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by coputa(m): 6:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Henry22:

Are you a false prophet too? cool
I am not a prophet undecided
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by ericmor: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2023
jubrilELsudan:

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR THOUGHT IS HUMAN

Still human but yours is dumb and senseless. You just proved that to the world
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by rollywise(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2023
When pastor hammer, na vanity. When Davido, Wizkid, even Kiz Daniel body guard hammer, na hardwork 😂. Confused people. My own be say, hammer all you want as a pastor but help the poor. Raise others and God will be happy in heaven
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Godsongang: 6:53am On Nov 15, 2023
My brother when you tell them they won't believe. I agree with you bro.

Thundafireseun:
There will be three surprises when we get to heaven. Some of the people we thought would be there, won't be. Some of the people we never thought would be there will be. And surprise number three, we will be there.

Bear it in mind that you might see General Sani Abacha, Tinubu, Lie Mohammed , Asari Doukubo , Wike , to mention a few in Heaven

While pastor’s like Pastor Reno Omokori …Pastor Tobi , Odumeje might not be in heaven with me

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by jaxxy(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Henry22:

Cubana don prove me right wink

people who's pastors are using private jet are calling cars vanity. OK
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Henry22(m): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2023
coputa:
I am not a prophet undecided

Maybe an aspiring one then grin
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tete7000(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Ode what is the joke here ??

Your pastors are making a joke of you and your religion and you want to put the blame on me

You should be ashamed Odumeje is entertaining us with half baked engrish

While Tobi and the rest are showing off cars like Dino Malaye and Husppi

Ode carry your frustration out of my mentions

You are too presumptuous, thinking you know so much when in the real sense, you know so little. Heaven is not for those who do not believe in God or humble enough to acknowledge him. Neither is it for those who has never lived their lives in the practice of virtue but who has rather chased a lifetime of emptiness and vainglory and died in that state.
If you have been comforting yourself that you can live recklessly and steal your way to heaven, it is better you start having a rethink. Seek the Lord while he is near, call on him while he can still be found - Is.55:6. A time can come in a life of a pompous man when he will call on God and he will no longer be around to hear him. One can presumptiously be lost forever. Stop deceiving yourself and stop taking God for granted.

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Shed2013(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2023
Na so you like violence?lol
Thundafireseun:
There will be three surprises when we get to heaven. Some of the people we thought would be there, won't be. Some of the people we never thought would be there will be. And surprise number three, we will be there.

Bear it in mind that you might see General Sani Abacha, Tinubu, Lie Mohammed , Asari Doukubo , Wike , to mention a few in Heaven

While pastor’s like Pastor Reno Omokori …Pastor Tobi , Odumeje might not be in heaven with me

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Shed2013(m): 7:05am On Nov 15, 2023
Who no like ur talk make e go to court
Henry22:

Yes na me talk am💯%
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by MN07: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2023
I'm not a religious person or anything, but why in the world would I go to this guy for prayers or anything remotely religious.

Nigerians are stupid people to be honest.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Henry22(m): 7:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Shed2013:
Who no like ur talk make e go to court

Yes my brother
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Shed2013(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2023
My hands no dey ooo
tommy589:
I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by DJInfluence: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Who am I to judge. Maybe the man has other businesses. I doubt the fund is coming from the church. How much is offering and how many members do they have?
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by ufotunang: 7:29am On Nov 15, 2023
See where his church members offering and tithes are going to 🙄
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Incrediblekutty(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HZwfsLJ9mk

November 14, 2023

‘Vanity upon vanity,’ Reactions as Pastor Tobi shows off fleet of cars on birthday [Video]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/vanity-upon-vanity-reactions-as-pastor-tobi-shows-off-fleet-of-cars-on-birthday-video/

You people Sha. Person wey no get una go broke shame am, now who con get you say nah vanity. Shey weyrey niyin ni??
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2023
tete7000:

You are too presumptuous, thinking you know so much when in the real sense, you know so little. Heaven is not for those who do not believe in God or humble enough to acknowledge him. Neither is it for those who has never lived their lives in the practice of virtue but who has rather chased a lifetime of emptiness and vainglory and died in that state.
[b]If you have been comforting yourself that you can live recklessly and steal your way to heaven, [/b]it is better you start having a rethink. Seek the Lord while he is near, call on him while he can still be found - Is.55:6. A time can come in a life of a pompous man when he will call on God and he will no longer be around to hear him. One can presumptiously be lost forever. Stop deceiving yourself and stop taking God for granted.

I know your type very very well… very very soon you will run away once confronted with the truth..

Meanwhile at the Bolded are you trying to say JESUS CHRIST himself lied to the thief at his right hand side when HE told him that today you shall be with me and my father in heaven??

I’m very very sure that thief lived a more reckless lifestyle than most of the names I mentioned earlier like Abacha , Tinubu

Do you think that Thief lived a life believing in God ??
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 7:46am On Nov 15, 2023
DJInfluence:
Who am I to judge. Maybe the man has other businesses. I doubt the fund is coming from the church. How much is offering and how many members do they have?

Ask God to open your eyes

Do you think those that said no business like Church business are fooooooools ?
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Greatzeus(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Hypocrite, your moniker is literarily cursing the person who provided this great forum for you and other users all over the world. A young man greater than your useless self and probably your generations. Yet you have the guts to be talking about some people missing heaven.
The same hypocrisy you lots display everyday on this forum when it comes to politics. Your moniker shows you're a hate filled online troll,who should seek forgiveness,not to be dishing out sermon about heaven. Hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Dynamicboss: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Henry22:

Peace be unto you brother

Very funny GIF cheesy
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Daataane: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Obi cubana chief priest...how I go take join una ? I want luxury life ooo edon Tay weh I de hustle ooo
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13am On Nov 15, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Hahaha

I really love this guy.

At least he doesn't hide fact he's a criminal pastor and Yahoo boy of god

Funny enough members all over the world are busy arranging next month tithes and January first fruit to hand over to him for their blessings and healings cheesy

Thankgod my church building at Agor is almost completed

I must follow chop this church funds before rapture come

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Speaks Up Against Pastor Adeboye / Photo Of Viper We Killed Behind My Church / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.