Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday (68027 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 8:19am On Nov 15, 2023
Greatzeus:

Hypocrite, your moniker is literarily cursing the person who provided this great forum for you and other users all over the world. A young man greater than your useless self and probably your generations. Yet you have the guts to be talking about some people missing heaven.
The same hypocrisy you lots display everyday on this forum when it comes to politics. Your moniker shows you're a hate filled online troll,who should seek forgiveness,not to be dishing out sermon about heaven. Hypocrite undecided

Smiling

Oga sir … why are you so pained this early morning??

I’m not the cause of your problems…. Take your frustrations elsewhere
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Henry22(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Very funny GIF cheesy

May peace never depart from you aboard grin

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Expanse2020(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2023
Where is rightoutless guy grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by jubrilELsudan: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2023
ericmor:

Still human but yours is dumb and senseless. You just proved that to the world

YOU ARE VERY STUPID

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2023
Kobicove:

Why you come dey laugh if your hand no dey there? grin
grin
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Supremos: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Atarakpa:
no be your leg I dey see so.
grin

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by jubrilELsudan: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=Dpaulie post=126974134][/quote]

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR RAINING ALL THIS CURSE ON YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Pat081: 8:47am On Nov 15, 2023
Hmmmm church 10% is working
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Dynamicboss: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Henry22:

May peace never depart from you aboard grin

Amen oo smiley

2 Likes

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Traplord09: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2023
Nonexisting1:
See pastor looking more gangster than snoop dogg and you say make I still dey go church. Mtchew

If na Nigerian EFCC and POLICE go push you up and down

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Jeamillz2020(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Tiff 4rm devil and run to God
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by YaQsGaYa(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Ewehley.... grin Scammers everywhere
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2023
The heavens and the earth and all that are in them therein belongeth to our God. So if u serve a rich God there's nothing wrong being rich.

Happy birthday Sir.

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Snapdrag0n: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2023
I'm good with it if he's a Nigerian or a black man. Let the white ladies and men took photos the same way the took photos of our forefathers slavery.
Before any lazy one talk about religion here, note that those cars are not bought in Nigeria or using Nigerian money. Infact, some are written "for hired" meaning they use them to display or advertising their business. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Calitoscassius(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2023
After that show off the UK tax man and fraud department will begin to investigate him, Foolish black man!
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by brownbib(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Pastors don't flaunt wealth! Wealth magnets them!
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tete7000(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

I know your type very very well… very very soon you will run away once confronted with the truth..

Meanwhile at the Bolded are you trying to say JESUS CHRIST himself lied to the thief at his right hand side when HE told him that today you shall be with me and my father in heaven??

I’m very very sure that thief lived a more reckless lifestyle than most of the names I mentioned earlier like Abacha , Tinubu

Do you think that Thief lived a life believing in God ??

And you have forgotten there were two thieves on that cross. If you think the thief at the right hand stole his way to heaven, what made the one on the left not to steal the same way? Go back and listen to the conversations between the three persons on the cross and you will understand. One of the thief exhumed remorse and humility, the other one even at the point of death remained his very arrogant self, he challenged and told Jesus, "If you are truly Christ the Son of God, save yourself and save us from the cross"

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
planetx:
Why implying with the heading that he is showing off his personal cars, when this looks like a car show. The only problem I have is why is a pastor involved in such materialistic worldly endeavors.

Like you didn't see the message cubana chief priest sent him. What does the message imply

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by bigcasava1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
Just read bible on ur own and pray ask God to reveal himself to you instead following fake pastors who worships mommurs misleading gullible members to hell. I didn't mention name but long ago I have stop listening to them not to talk of believing them.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
tete7000:

And you have forgotten there were two thieves on that cross. If you think the thief at the right hand stole his way to heaven, what made the one on the left not to steal the same way? Go back and listen to the conversations between the three persons on the cross and you will understand. One of the thief exhumed remorse and humility, the other one even at the point of death remained his very arrogant self, he challenged and told Jesus, "If you are truly Christ the Son of God, save yourself and save us from the cross"

Our conversations on our dying bed is personally between us and GOD almighty….

You were not there When Sani Abacha gave up his ghost you will not be there when I give up my ghost too … so don’t presume you are God

If David that killed a man just to take over his wife could still be called a man after Gods own heart…

A thief simply said Jesus, remember me, when you come into your kingdom." He replied to him, "Amen, today you shall be with me in Heaven

You are here forming assistant God on my mentions
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tete7000(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Our conversations on our dying bed is personally between us and GOD almighty….

You were not there When Sani Abacha gave up his ghost you will not be there when I give up my ghost too … so don’t presume you are God

If David that killed a man just to take over his wife could still be called a man after Gods own heart…

A thief simply said Jesus, remember me, when you come into your kingdom." He replied to him, "Amen, today you shall be with me in Heaven

You are here forming assistant God on my mentions

If what the thief said was that simple, the second thief would have just followed him and do the same thing. The fact that the second thief couldn't say those simple words shows they are not as simple as you assumed.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by djseanjohn77: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HZwfsLJ9mk

November 14, 2023

‘Vanity upon vanity,’ Reactions as Pastor Tobi shows off fleet of cars on birthday [Video]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/vanity-upon-vanity-reactions-as-pastor-tobi-shows-off-fleet-of-cars-on-birthday-video/

yahoo / Drug kingpin pastor and their cronies. If you know you know. They run a network.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by crackhaus: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nigerians always do too much...
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2023
soccerlite:

Maybe na politicians church
Cocaine church
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Officialmrt: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HZwfsLJ9mk

November 14, 2023

‘Vanity upon vanity,’ Reactions as Pastor Tobi shows off fleet of cars on birthday [Video]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/vanity-upon-vanity-reactions-as-pastor-tobi-shows-off-fleet-of-cars-on-birthday-video/

Endtime pastor
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
tete7000:

If what the thief said was that simple, the second thief would have just followed him and do the same thing. The fact that the second thief couldn't say those simple words shows they are not as simple as you assumed.

No offence meant … a lot of you Christians sound very very fooooooolish ….You’re not in charge of Heaven’s gate stop sounding like you have the power to bring in anyone in or out of heaven…

My point is that a thief who has probably killed and stolen from the church and God has entered heaven…

If whatever he said is easy or not it’s not your business nor mine
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tete7000(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

No offence meant … a lot of you Christians sound very very fooooooolish ….You’re not in charge of Heaven’s gate stop sounding like you have the power to bring in anyone in or out of heaven…

My point is that a thief who has probably killed and stolen from the church and God has entered heaven…

If whatever he said is easy or not it’s not your business nor mine

Have you not read the scripture says that "The foolishness of God is better than the wisdom of man, and wisdom of man is foolishness to God?"
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
tete7000:

Have you not read the scripture says that "The foolishness of God is better than the wisdom of man, and wisdom of man is foolishness to God?"

Lol even Jesus Christ wasn’t a Christian

Stop trying to attribute God to Christianity

You are only a Christian by birth..and to you anyone who isn’t a Christian will go to Hell
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tete7000(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Lol even Jesus Christ wasn’t a Christian

Stop trying to attribute God to Christianity

You are only a Christian by birth..and to you anyone who isn’t a Christian will go to Hell

Jesus doesn't need to be a Christian, In fact it is a pure sign of ignorance to keep highlighting that Jesus is not a Christian. Who ever argued that?
Christians according to the scripture means those who ways of life are like Christ and were first called so at Antioch. Christianity is just a term used to refer to religious movement of those who follow Christ and see him as their Lord and Saviour.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
tete7000:

Jesus doesn't need to be a Christian, In fact it is a pure sign of ignorance to keep highlighting that Jesus is not a Christian. Who ever argued that?
Christians according to the scripture means those who ways of life are like Christ and were first called so at Antioch. Christianity is just a term used to refer to religious movement of those who follow Christ and see him as their Lord and Saviour.

Oga all this back and forth is just for you to know that you don’t own the keys to heaven

Any body could make it to heaven… it’s not your decision

Meanwhile go read Matthew 19 24
it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God

Going by this scripture Pastor Tobi and the rest flaunting private jet and beautiful cars will not make Heaven
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tete7000(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Oga all this back and forth is just for you to know that you don’t own the keys to heaven

Any body could make it to heaven… it’s not your decision

Meanwhile go read Matthew 19 24
it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God

Going by this scripture Pastor Tobi and the rest flaunting private jet and beautiful cars will not make Heaven

Your contradicted yourself in your post. You said it is no one's decision to decide who makes or who doesn't make heaven, yet you concluded Pastor Tobi is not making heaven. By the way, who says I even know who Pastor Tobi is.
But I am glad that at least by looking at how people live, we can infer to a large extent baring any last extra ordinary whether they will make heaven or not. The scripture says "by their fruit, you shall know them".
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 4:46am On Nov 16, 2023
tete7000:

Your contradicted yourself in your post. You said it is no one's decision to decide who makes or who doesn't make heaven, yet you concluded Pastor Tobi is not making heaven. By the way, who says I even know who Pastor Tobi is.
But I am glad that at least by looking at how people live, we can infer to a large extent baring any last extra ordinary whether they will make heaven or not. The scripture says "by their fruit, you shall know them".

Lol … I can clearly see you have my time …we could do this all year

What I said is…”go read Matthew 19 24
it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God”

The Rich man in the Bible went to HELL while the poor man at his gate went to Heaven

I don’t see any contradiction in my statement…. Truth is God alone decides who goes to Heaven not you and I …

I have seen a pastor tell me face to face do as I say don’t do as I do , because my grace and your grace no be the same

This pastor is a chronic womanizer

Truth be told you and I might meet this same pastor in heaven because you don’t control who goes into heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.