Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday (68035 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Bows, Hosts King Wasiu Ayinde Marshall And Wife In London / You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by KnownUnknown: 5:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Living large with tithers money.
Africa who used your brain...

What brain? The brain that has obviously atrophied? Lmao
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by KnownUnknown: 5:35am On Nov 16, 2023
Thundafireseun:
There will be three surprises when we get to heaven. Some of the people we thought would be there, won't be. Some of the people we never thought would be there will be. And surprise number three, we will be there.

Bear it in mind that you might see General Sani Abacha, Tinubu, Lie Mohammed , Asari Doukubo , Wike , to mention a few in Heaven

While pastor’s like Pastor Reno Omokori …Pastor Tobi , Odumeje might not be in heaven with me

No, you will just be dead and this conman would have gotten away with his scam. Lol

Heaven! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by KnownUnknown: 5:39am On Nov 16, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
l

Thankgod my church building at Agor is almost completed

I must follow chop this church funds before rapture come

Do you need silent partners? I can invest some money in building the church and you can send some of the tithe and offering my way on a monthly basis.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tete7000(m): 6:10am On Nov 16, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Lol … I can clearly see you have my time …we could do this all year

What I said is…”go read Matthew 19 24
it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of God”

The Rich man in the Bible went to HELL while the poor man at his gate went to Heaven

I don’t see any contradiction in my statement…. Truth is God alone decides who goes to Heaven not you and I …

I have seen a pastor tell me face to face do as I say don’t do as I do , because my grace and your grace no be the same

This pastor is a chronic womanizer

Truth be told you and I might meet this same pastor in heaven because you don’t control who goes into heaven

Does God decide who goes to heaven or by our actions here on earth, we decide it? The truth is that each one of us decides where he/she will go.
Left to God, his desire is that all men and women come to knowledge of salvation and be saved. He however cannot save a man/woman who choses not to be saved and lived a destructive live. Maybe you want to say only God knows who will eventually make heaven.

By the way, wetin seun do you wey you want thunder fire am?
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2023
tete7000:

Does God decide who goes to heaven or by our actions here on earth, we decide it? The truth is that each one of us decides where he/she will go.
Left to God, his desire is that all men and women come to knowledge of salvation and be saved. He however cannot save a man/woman who choses not to be saved and lived a destructive live. Maybe you want to say only God knows who will eventually make heaven.

By the way, wetin seun do you wey you want thunder fire am?
My brother only God decides who goes to Heaven…

Let’s take case study of Moses he saw the promised land but he couldn’t enter because God said so ….

Don’t mind that seun… one small boy insulted me January this year and he and his mods banned my original account a whole year because I insulted the goat back

Cain killed his brother
Solomon also killed his brother but God didn’t punish Solomon are you aware
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by tete7000(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2023
Thundafireseun:

My brother only God decides who goes to Heaven…

Let’s take case study of Moses he saw the promised land but he couldn’t enter because God said so ….

Don’t mind that seun… one small boy insulted me January this year and he and his mods banned my original account a whole year because I insulted the goat back

Cain killed his brother
Solomon also killed his brother but God didn’t punish Solomon are you aware

Moses didn't entered the promised land, but he entered heaven. Which is better?
Solomon had enough of its own trauma. He paid sufficiently for his attrocities before he died. Everyone who sins pays for his sin irrespective of why he sins.

Abeg, forgive Seun jare.
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
tete7000:
■ Moses didn't entered the promised land, but he entered heaven. Which is better?
Solomon had enough of its own trauma. He paid sufficiently for his attrocities before he died. Everyone who sins pays for his sin irrespective of why he sins..
Which Heaven did Moses enter? undecided

2. Which Solomon? undecided

Have you ever read the book you lob around for yourselves? Or are you both just here to spew the same old lies you have previously been fed by your pastors and mogs? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
tete7000:

Moses didn't entered the promised land, but he entered heaven. Which is better?
Solomon had enough of its own trauma. He paid sufficiently for his attrocities before he died. Everyone who sins pays for his sin irrespective of why he sins.

Abeg, forgive Seun jare.

You and I can’t say who is in heaven or who is not for sure

How did you know Moses entered Heaven??
I will love to see a Bible verse that supports this claim

Forget seun let him and his mods continue promoting Tribalism on NL
Re: 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday by Thundafireseun: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Which Heaven did Moses enter? undecided

2. Which Solomon? undecided

Have you ever read the books you lob around for yourselves? Or are you both just here to spew the same old lies you had previously been fed by your pastors and mogs? undecided

Thank you so much for this post…

I didn’t even see it initially

That guy has been using me to catch cruise for days now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, / The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.