Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? (6367 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 7:02am On Nov 16, 2023
Shaneroberts:

That was why I said the bouncer stands a chance only if the fight would be fought in a close range and only lasts 1 minute. Because if he grabs the soldier,then he stands a chance.

Although he has more powerful hands but they are as good as useless because he is a weak puncher.

That is why he should enrol into a boxing gym. Boxing will teach him how to throw powerful straight punches. In that way,he will then fully reap the benefits of having huge muscular arms.

The big body is still deceiving you. He is fat and it is a burden. It will slow him down against a fine,fast puncher.
You dey make laugh. Those hands aren't just mere hands. They are built. I know a particular guy who has this kind of body but not like this bouncer. He punched a guy, the guy fainted. My guy ran away out of fear thinking he had killed someone. Note: This guy i am talking about is not even a boxer. He is just a normal street guy. Note: Even in Boxing, Ufc etc Weight Class is put into consideration.
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2023
Orgasmgiver123:

Lmfao
You funny die, which hand combat?
Na army barrack born and brought up I be.
You think bouncers don't know how to fight too? I mean, who guards people for a living and doesn't know how to fight?
My younger brother wey I dey teach basic 1,2 1,2, e go school, come begin bounce for clubs, after first semester, my brother Sabi almost all the major combination for boxing. Me self dey see improvement anytime we train together.
No talk am again oh bro, na for naija army dey cause unnecessary fear for civilians mind.
No doubts, some of them Sabi fight true true, but that guy to kiss Daniel bouncer? Nah
He isn't just a Bouncer, he is a Bodyguard. Someone who risks his life to protect another. And you think he is a weakling? grin Do these guys even know what it takes to be a bodyguard? He isn't just a bouncer. Na One man Mopol him be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by owem19(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2023
Actions movie
FitCorper:
I laugh una. There is a difference between training for strength and training for endurance. Most of these combatant soldiers train for endurance and stamina. With the way Kiss Daniel’s bouncer walks u can tell he is a product of steroid abuse and lacks the stamina compared to military training. If I were a soldier, all I’ll do is just to tire him out, get him exhausted and then land that killer blow on his lower abdomen and neck in quick succession. He must fall to the ground. Joke with the military combatant at your own risk. I mean you know a gallant man by the way he walks and I mean no disrespect to Kizz bouncer.

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2023
Truvelisback:
He isn't just a Bouncer, he is a Bodyguard. Someone who risks his life to protect another. And you think he is a weakling? grin Do these guys even know what it takes to be a bodyguard? He isn't just a bouncer. Na One man Mopol him be.
Na the wrong mentality wey Nigerians dey carry about be that. They think because you are built, automatically you can't fight and you gas out easily, they think if you're a soldier, automatically, you can beat every single civilian grin
That's how this slim annoying guy kept saying shit at the gym, he said he'll be faster than the gym owner in a fight (very large guy), he will tire him out bla bla bla, everyone was just laughing at him because we know how dangerous the gym owner is when it comes to fighting.
No doubts, some soldiers can fight, but they mostly depend on numbers. They get messed up if they're out numbered.
But a bouncer/ body guard can destroy 5-6 people at a time

2 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by MrBachelor: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

my kind shoot and kill people

and i will get you

Fool!!! Come and get me. I go dey wait for you. Bastard.
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Burdenbearer: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2023
SavageResponse:
These military guys get more respect than they deserve here in Nigeria and as a result some of them abuse the privilege

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Burdenbearer: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2023
iammo:
cool

A soldier is a trained killer, a bouncer is a professional body guard

Part of the training of a Soldier at Military Depot is basically hand combat

How to kill with hand

Military has cross country trekking and endurance to pain

A soldier earned his Uniform and Khaki with sweat and blood, lost many friends in battle, don't mock their uniforms

Nigerian Army beat shege banza comot for their recruit body, they beat them from the gate, they do frog jump and all punishment

He isn't just a bouncer, he is a Bodyguard. A Bodyguard singlehandedly risks his life to protect another. Take note of the word "Singlehandedly".
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by udede(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Pwhitelaw:
If you value your haggard papa and mama you won't mention mine ....Eleribu who you be Onikure.
otu nne there, uchu
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:40am On Nov 17, 2023
udede:
otu nne there, uchu
onikure..omale jati jati
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by spencekat(m): 6:38am On Nov 17, 2023
Coldie:

There are weight classes for a reason, Una dae over hype our security forces, if them commot gun from their hands, some civilians go beat them shege.

Hv u not seen videos in nysc camp where corpers and soldiers do press-up and corpers win?

Soldiers majorly go through hard time during their trainings, some Nigerians the kind of suffer they suffer everyday is what soldier’s experience during training.

Person go dae push truck full of bin everyday of him life under sun dae trek distance, sometimes dem go run from police task force etc and u believe say person way do 3 month’s training go beat am because him wear uniform?

I train Mma in the gym, sometimes when people say they want to fight me it gets me excited as Nigeria no get combat sports like that, all my life of fighting I have fought to the extent that without weapon e hard for 2 people to beat me.

Then one boy, way dae off duty way because he was given the privilege to have a career and is been paid with my tax go look me finish dae tell me to lie down for gutter.

Oboy I go beat u and I go beat u well.

Kiss Daniel bouncer na heavyweight and that guy is at most middleweight. Even if he has skills even if kiss Daniel bouncer doesn’t train to fight all he needs is a punchers chance to send him into the realm of solders way don go.

Kiss Daniel bouncer did nothing wrong, Nigeria we glorify evil and injustice too much especially if it’s happening to others, in a sane society wearing camouflage is not supposed to be a crime.

Nigerian military are the cause of y it’s a crime, police or soldiers would wear just army or police cap, hide their badges and start terrorising people, since they are police or army everybody go close mouth. If police and army made it a culture to display their badge in any operation to prove authenticity of their power people won’t be weary of people with camouflage.

If police and army didn’t terrorise people and the society think it’s normal people wont see someone getting harassed by someone with uniform and loook the other way, people will act.

U say no wearing of camouflage in the streets people listen, now u say if u wear it in movies or skits u are a target and people are clapping.

See wetin too much suffer don teach Nigerians, so Tay they think injustice is enjoyment
Thank you

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by spencekat(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2023
Una too dey overhype Nigerian soldiers.Remove gun and calling for help from any of their colleagues, they can be beaten blue and black.
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2023
Coldie:

There are weight classes for a reason, Una dae over hype our security forces, if them commot gun from their hands, some civilians go beat them shege.

Hv u not seen videos in nysc camp where corpers and soldiers do press-up and corpers win?

Soldiers majorly go through hard time during their trainings, some Nigerians the kind of suffer they suffer everyday is what soldier’s experience during training.

Person go dae push truck full of bin everyday of him life under sun dae trek distance, sometimes dem go run from police task force etc and u believe say person way do 3 month’s training go beat am because him wear uniform?

I train Mma in the gym, sometimes when people say they want to fight me it gets me excited as Nigeria no get combat sports like that, all my life of fighting I have fought to the extent that without weapon e hard for 2 people to beat me.

Then one boy, way dae off duty way because he was given the privilege to have a career and is been paid with my tax go look me finish dae tell me to lie down for gutter.

Oboy I go beat u and I go beat u well.

Kiss Daniel bouncer na heavyweight and that guy is at most middleweight. Even if he has skills even if kiss Daniel bouncer doesn’t train to fight all he needs is a punchers chance to send him into the realm of solders way don go.

Kiss Daniel bouncer did nothing wrong, Nigeria we glorify evil and injustice too much especially if it’s happening to others, in a sane society wearing camouflage is not supposed to be a crime.

Nigerian military are the cause of y it’s a crime, police or soldiers would wear just army or police cap, hide their badges and start terrorising people, since they are police or army everybody go close mouth. If police and army made it a culture to display their badge in any operation to prove authenticity of their power people won’t be weary of people with camouflage.

If police and army didn’t terrorise people and the society think it’s normal people wont see someone getting harassed by someone with uniform and loook the other way, people will act.

U say no wearing of camouflage in the streets people listen, now u say if u wear it in movies or skits u are a target and people are clapping.

See wetin too much suffer don teach Nigerians, so Tay they think injustice is enjoyment
Nice one, bro. You have said it all, without any form of sentiment.
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Smartguyboy(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2023
iammo:
cool

A soldier is a trained killer, a bouncer is a professional body guard

Part of the training of a Soldier at Military Depot is basically hand combat

How to kill with hand

Military has cross country trekking and endurance to pain

A soldier earned his Uniform and Khaki with sweat and blood, lost many friends in battle, don't mock their uniforms

Nigerian Army beat shege banza comot for their recruit body, they beat them from the gate, they do frog jump and all punishment

But other countries you can wear their military uniform why is Nigeria own different?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Old White Woman Wey Naija Guy Go Marry / She's Ruining Me! / I Caught Her Moaning, She Wants To Quit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.