Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? (6354 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / If Dem Dey Rush U Or U Be Small Girl With Big God, Read This & Help Ur Destiny! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

you want to beat millitary
bloody baga i track you down
Where did you read that?
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i am a soldier and to answer your question

you seem stupid you ask a question and you explain one sided answer to your question
You are the Stupid person. Where is the onesided question and answer?
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

take it a soldier will kill a bouncer
A bouncer can kill a soldier too. Haven't you heard of cases where a soldier got killed by a civillian? Nobody get power finish.

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Khyrvxjzy: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. These military guys in Nigeria should know that most civilians respects them because of their uniform only. They shouldn't see themselves as one Power Mike and harass civillians. I watched a video on fb how a guy(probably a military guy) threatening to beat up Kiss Daniel's Bouncer, if he meets him anywhere. I was just laughing. One on One, that guy go see draw? grin

baga inciting nairalanders to face military so millitary can kill them and there will be uproar

i be soldier if i slap you dem born you well to slap your own, and you telling people to do shit
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

baga inciting nairalanders to face military so millitary can kill them and there will be uproar

i be soldier if i slap you dem born you well to slap your own, and you telling people to do shit
I'm sorry if i bruise your ego but i didn't incite nairalanders to face the military.
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:54am On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Oga soldier instead of finding how you will have money or make it. your busy showing contest of strength on nairaland. Dey play instead make you na go meet tinubu for aso rock to increase your salary just like the plan increase for the judiciary

7 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2023
isan:
Op is very stupid , kizz body guard will gas 30 seconds in to the fight because of too much muscles while the soldier can go for at least 30 minutes in hand to hand combat also kizz body guard is not a trained fighter his body cannot absorb pain unlike a soldier has been trained to withstand pain

You don’t have fact at all I chill with bouncers dey call dem self Egbe.
They have more endurance stamina and strength than a soldier because dey train almost every day and they stand up sometimes at duty for over 8hrs with out sitting down so how will a bouncer gas out under 30s besides your blows won’t land pain on a well built bounce there Abs neck muscle are rock hard your blows will land little pain you only stand a chance if you fight with weapon.

5 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Khyrvxjzy: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2023
MrBachelor:

Shut the fvck man. Who the fvck do you think you are to threaten people.

You are a soldier yen yen yen yen yen. What would you do if the thread is not taken down? If truly you are a soldier as you claimed then it's your kind that moves about bullying people. Indisciplined lout.

Get the fvck out of here. Idiot. angry

my kind shoot and kill people

and i will get you
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by dkidd: 11:36am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:
cool

A soldier is a trained killer, a bouncer is a professional body guard

Part of the training of a Soldier at Military Depot is basically hand combat

How to kill with hand

Military has cross country trekking and endurance to pain

A soldier earned his Uniform and Khaki with sweat and blood, lost many friends in battle, don't mock their uniforms

Nigerian Army beat shege banza comot for their recruit body, they beat them from the gate, they do frog jump and all punishment

Shush we done beat soldiers for my hood for Benin before Dem go reinforce come back boys travel. Also me and two guys run enter two airfoce men for Abuja that year and they saw hell. Na uniform we dey respect and of them too do am them go collect for quiet corner where eyes no dey reach. No be only them get training

2 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by iammo(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2023
dkidd:

Shush we done beat soldiers for my hood for Benin before Dem go reinforce come back boys travel. Also me and two guys run enter two airfoce men for Abuja that year and they saw hell. Na uniform we dey respect and of them too do am them go collect for quiet corner where eyes no dey reach. No be only them get training

Na true you talk, me and Dangote sef dey here they fight, I even slap am
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by dkidd: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Try am for the wrong place na ur dead body ur people go come carry. E too much them begin raid the area for two weeks but u done go beyond. U be soldier no be to dey bully innocent civilians.

2 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by dkidd: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2023
iammo:

Na true you talk, me and Dangote sef dey here they fight, I even slap am
They there na.. una think say everybody na worm like una. Till date I get airfoce me when dey my corner through that matter I come know Dem plenty and begin chill with them after we resolve am. Of u know Abuja airport I fit give u senior officers make u go confirm.

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i am a soldier and since you said some civilian can beat soldier in martial

lets fight to death, chose date and place of your choice
He won't fight you because you are a uniform man.
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by isan(m): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Big abs or muscle doesn't mean u can take a punch from a trained killer, body builders are different from fighter.... A skilled Nigeria soldier will drop kizz body guard with a single punch ...
Badb0y4lyf:

You don’t have fact at all I chill with bouncers dey call dem self Egbe.
They have more endurance stamina and strength than a soldier because dey train almost every day and they stand up sometimes at duty for over 8hrs with out sitting down so how will a bouncer gas out under 30s besides your blows won’t land pain on a well built bounce there Abs neck muscle are rock hard your blows will land little pain you only stand a chance if you fight with weapon.

4 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
isan:
Big abs or muscle doesn't mean u can take a punch from a trained killer, body builders are different from fighter.... A skilled Nigeria soldier will drop kizz body guard with a single punch ...
With a single punch, lol grin See, i don't undermined the military training in anyway. It is tough, that i know but don't just assume that way. The guy is not an handicap. No go let these Jetlee movies deceive you. Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard isn't a kid, he is a man.

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by isan(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
I know he's a man but I'm telling you without a Fighting ability all those muscles means nothing.... Maybe watch Adesanya vs costa on YouTube or search Anderson silva on YouTube...you will see how the skinny guys play with guys with muscles even though they are trained fighters
Truvelisback:
With a single punch, lol grin See, i don't undermined the military training in anyway. It is tough, that i know but don't just assume that way. The guy is not an handicap. No go let these Jetlee movies deceive you. Kizz Daniel's Bodyguard isn't a kid, he is a man.

2 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
isan:
I know he's a man but I'm telling you without a Fighting ability all those muscles means nothing.... Maybe watch Adesanya vs costa on YouTube or search Anderson silva on YouTube...you will see how the skinny guys play with guys with muscles even though they are trained fighters
Let's be honest to ourselves and let's leave Sentiment aside. Does Kizz Daniel's bouncer look like a weakling to you?

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by CJStarz: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. These military guys in Nigeria should know that most civilians respects them because of their uniform only. They shouldn't see themselves as one Power Mike and harass civillians. I watched a video on fb how a guy(probably a military guy) threatening to beat up Kiss Daniel's Bouncer, if he meets him anywhere. I was just laughing. One on One, that guy go see draw? grin

Kizz Daniel
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by isan(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
He's trained body builder but that doesn't mean he can fight
Truvelisback:
Let's be honest to ourselves and let's leave Sentiment aside. Does Kizz Daniel's bouncer look like a weakling to you?

2 Likes

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by checky619: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
Being a trained killer doesn't mean every civilian you see is a weakling. I have seen a civillian beat up a soldier like a little kid.

What are you even saying? That kizz daniel bouncer might not even have the mind to hurt a chicken, the strength of a man is in his hearth, a soldiers heart has been reprogrammed to a stone cold killer, don’t f*$k with them

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Coldie(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
ayubaski:
Is not about hug body and muscle, there are skill to fight them, most of those bouncers u see easily get exhausted when it comes to fight.
There are weight classes for a reason, Una dae over hype our security forces, if them commot gun from their hands, some civilians go beat them shege.

Hv u not seen videos in nysc camp where corpers and soldiers do press-up and corpers win?

Soldiers majorly go through hard time during their trainings, some Nigerians the kind of suffer they suffer everyday is what soldier’s experience during training.

Person go dae push truck full of bin everyday of him life under sun dae trek distance, sometimes dem go run from police task force etc and u believe say person way do 3 month’s training go beat am because him wear uniform?

I train Mma in the gym, sometimes when people say they want to fight me it gets me excited as Nigeria no get combat sports like that, all my life of fighting I have fought to the extent that without weapon e hard for 2 people to beat me.

Then one boy, way dae off duty way because he was given the privilege to have a career and is been paid with my tax go look me finish dae tell me to lie down for gutter.

Oboy I go beat u and I go beat u well.

Kiss Daniel bouncer na heavyweight and that guy is at most middleweight. Even if he has skills even if kiss Daniel bouncer doesn’t train to fight all he needs is a punchers chance to send him into the realm of solders way don go.

Kiss Daniel bouncer did nothing wrong, Nigeria we glorify evil and injustice too much especially if it’s happening to others, in a sane society wearing camouflage is not supposed to be a crime.

Nigerian military are the cause of y it’s a crime, police or soldiers would wear just army or police cap, hide their badges and start terrorising people, since they are police or army everybody go close mouth. If police and army made it a culture to display their badge in any operation to prove authenticity of their power people won’t be weary of people with camouflage.

If police and army didn’t terrorise people and the society think it’s normal people wont see someone getting harassed by someone with uniform and loook the other way, people will act.

U say no wearing of camouflage in the streets people listen, now u say if u wear it in movies or skits u are a target and people are clapping.

See wetin too much suffer don teach Nigerians, so Tay they think injustice is enjoyment

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Poisonousman: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
isan:
Op is very stupid , kizz body guard will gas 30 seconds in to the fight because of too much muscles while the soldier can go for at least 30 minutes in hand to hand combat also kizz body guard is not a trained fighter his body cannot absorb pain unlike a soldier has been trained to withstand pain

Oga close mouth.. one on one you no see draw.. if you be soldier... I go beat you like thief

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
checky619:

What are you even saying? That kizz daniel bouncer might not even have the mind to hurt a chicken, the strength of a man is in his hearth, a soldiers heart has been reprogrammed to a stone cold killer, don’t f*$k with them
Bro, no be by appearance, some people(civilians get bad mind or stone heart too). No, be for my community dem kill one soldier collect him gun? I agree with you but some Civillians no get Joy too.
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
OP, you are NAIVE. sad

You think Fighting is by BIG CHEST?😏😏

An 18year Old NDA Recruit in Zaria will Beat nonsense out of that Kizz Daniel Bodyguard.😟😟

Do you know the Kind of Training an Average NIGERIAN Soldier have Received?😕
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Bukola94: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
FitCorper:
I laugh una. There is a difference between training for strength and training for endurance. Most of these combatant soldiers train for endurance and stamina. With the way Kiss Daniel’s bouncer walks u can tell he is a product of steroid abuse and lacks the stamina compared to military training. If I were a soldier, all I’ll do is just to tire him out, get him exhausted and then land that killer blow on his lower abdomen and neck in quick succession. He must fall to the ground. Joke with the military combatant at your own risk. I mean you know a gallant man by the way he walks and I mean no disrespect to Kizz bouncer.
They do steroids and drugs abuse

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by udede(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

hmmmm na wa for you if what you have been telling your self is that every Nigerian soldier can beat every Nigerian in a fight. Some men are actually far better trained than you where both in the handling of gun and in martials but they are civilians ok ?

Meanwhile if you are a Nigerian soldier, KUDOS to you. Its a noble profession

1 Like

Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
checky619:

Don't mind them. They are NAIVE/Ignorant.🤨😕😕

Maybe because of some Videos of Pple manhandling soldiers.😒😒

A Soldier is a Trained Fighter and KILLER.🤨🙂

A Civilian, even if he is a Truck Pusher or Iron Damage man
CAN'T challenge a Zaria Trained Nigerian Soldier in a Physical combat!🤨
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Truvelisback(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP, you are NAIVE. sad

You think Fighting is by BIG CHEST?
No doubt but those ones who got beaten Black and Blue one on one in a fight, weren't they trained? grin
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Bukola94: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2023
Truvelisback:
Oga, bone that thing. However, i don't mean to disrespect our gallant soldiers. I have seen several videos of our Nigerian policemen beating up our Nigerian soldiers. I mean one on one physical combat.
Don't mess with soldiers, na Army train most of our mobile police officers. Don't mess with their military police, they are highly skilled personnel combatants.Especially those ones with the red cap,u go chop beating and discipline till u are full.
Re: If Dem Leave That Guy One On One With Kiss Daniel Bouncer, Him Go See Draw? by Bukola94: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

oga abeg leave the kid, he is on poly. he doesn't mean it. let him go and die far away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Life Story, Pls Advice Urgently / World's Tallest Man Gets Married (photo) / My GF Wants 20k Per Month For Pocket Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.