Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo (26280 Views)

FG, TUC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock / Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock / Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Amigoss: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2023
Nigeria courts is now a mockery thanks to that šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” in aso rock

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by yesloaded: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2023
Smh

FG should not drag judiciary to the mud else there's no hope for common man to get justice

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by emmanuelbrown26: 8:50am On Nov 15, 2023
Nairalandnigga:
Buhari started this nonsense when a court ordered him to release Nnamdi Kanu but he refused.

We the good people of Nigeria are following the footsteps of Tinubu and Buhari.
That's one problem with injustice, when u support injustice bcs it's favoring u, one day, it will hunt u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by emmanuelbrown26: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance prevailed under Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then.
Charge him or rest in pieces

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by erai30(m): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Shame on the federal government of Nigeria for trying to silence the voice of the people by a corrupt justice system which has lost its value. This is the reason why the drug baron installed his favorite as CJN, so that can carry out his policies without consideration.

9 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Burgermotors: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Na like this e go take start

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by tonytony208(m): 8:52am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance prevailed under Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then.

Lolz. You sound so empty as always.

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by guysbewise: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2023
Why is he comparing TUC with individuals who have issues with the government?
What connection does TUC have with Kanu and Emefiele?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Kenny9857(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:

Dema acclaimed bullionaires.

Ordinary Akara

Toh, so N50 Akara dey affect your own bullionaire. Iyen lagbara

cheesy

Always sounding senseless you this slowpoke....
I heard your urchin salary has been increased, is that true ?

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Princedapace(m): 8:53am On Nov 15, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

This one and šŸ•-ERO (Peopleā€™s dog) will soon end up like Emefiele.

IyĆ¢miris are the problem of this country

So, when FG disobeys court order, they are not problem of the country?

The f%olishness of an average Nigerian beats my imagination

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Calitoscassius(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

Absolute rubbish!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Crafteck1: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

Workers are suffering but your concern is for a political party, people cant afford to eat anymore but your sensitivity to their plight is null yet una go shout patriotism, the moment your patrotism is to an individual or a party hence you cant tell him or them the truth there is no difference between you and the killers, enjoy una stolen mandate.

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by tonytony208(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2023
LegacyB:
You go cry Las Lasā€¦ā€¦.
Frustrated and corrupt come and raids.
Are you also copying FG in embezzlement of check of dues?
Thank God you have owned up to floating the courts order. You will tell the judge you were copying FG. Very unintelligent fellow.

If you don't question tinubu's certificate forgery, you lack the moral justification to question any other corrupt person in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2023
Precisely what I said yesterday...!

I keep telling you guys to be careful about what you support or endorse, cos when jungle mature ehn...!

Leadership is about setting the right examples.

You can't endorse corrupt leaders then later complain about how corruption is stagnating or retrogressing the nation.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Calitoscassius(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2023
Princedapace:

Naigeria is a zoo full with ignorant fools, most of them believes that their corrupt politicians are Gods. And that is why government treats them llke animals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by jrusky(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2023
I know it would be on Arise TV I don't know why the Fed Govt still allowing Ndukka station still existing.

Mr Osifo or Usifo pls going on with the strike, tell that neck collar wearing idiot with broken neck called Ajaero too to join then later come and ask for wages for job you didn't do na here we go dey....hunger never strike well by the time hunger do the real thing you will all forget strike and focus.

It is one of the bloodiest mistake of that fool and failure called Buhari to have allowed NLC and TUC boss from same region, the region who have always be enemy of anything Nigeria its so sad and very unfortunate. The fed govt must wait till the new NLC and TUC election is to hold then strike to tear these enemy of Nigeria hierachy to pieces.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

The most important thing is that you are the slaves of the country and everybody knows it..

What you say is irrelevant..hahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Nahunger(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2023
grin
Abi oo, make everybody dey shenk the court since them no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Mitsurugi(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

My friend shut up abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by emmanuelbrown26: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2023
LegacyB:
You go cry Las Lasā€¦ā€¦.
Frustrated and corrupt come and raids.
Are you also copying FG in embezzlement of check of dues?
Thank God you have owned up to floating the courts order. You will tell the judge you were copying FG. Very unintelligent fellow.
Then, allow him to face d court now. Why are u guys so dumb, let FG charge him to court first

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by ValarDoharis: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2023
He is not representing himself and the decision is not taken by him but the executive so he cannot be charged.

Fg has been leading by this example so what is good for the fg, is good for NLC
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Quebec91(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2023
wink
Calabar1stSon:
E no concern me. My concern be say Akara wey I dey buy 2 tiny balls for N50 don dey sell for 1 for N50.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by DKM123: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2023
Gbaaaam!!!
Finally, NLC/TUC have woken up from thier deep slumber.. Aluta forever!

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by HardBishop: 8:59am On Nov 15, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe
if they born una well, stop complaining, tell them to go and form biafra. cry cry baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Mitsurugi(m): 9:00am On Nov 15, 2023
busterr:

Omor, few years ago I read this idiot's comments and always believed he's smart and intelligent, see how tribalism exposed him.
Kaii thank God for politics ooo some people for dey get more than what they deserved

FreeStuffsNG and intelligence is like Jim Crow and a negro wife

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Angelfrost(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Amigoss:
Nigeria courts is now a mockery thanks to that šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” in aso rock

A serious mockery, and a global laughingstock.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by emmanuelbrown26: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2023
guysbewise:
Why is he comparing TUC with individuals who have issues with the government?
What connection does TUC have with Kanu and Emefiele?
Lolssss, don't u know that life is like a chain, it revolves round. When APC govt were busy abusing human rights non u talked now TUC and NLC followed d footstep of FG u guys are now crying.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Dcaliphate(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

all this for 30k monthly?

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by matm: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Workers minimum wage shld be increased immediately.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by emmanuelbrown26: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Princedapace:

Foolishness of some Yorubas is out of dis world. Hausa never supported buhari to dis level at all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) / Senate To Announce President Tinubu's Ministerial List On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.