Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo (26299 Views)

FG, TUC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock / Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock / Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2023
superCleanworks:
Everyone just doing as they like in this country.

NLC boss got beaten up but Nigerians are the ones to suffer.

NPA has joined and all the goods imported for Christmas sales will now become heavy with demurrage.

Imo state people are still without electricity but they will still pay Nepa bills for the month.
I swear the way the country is run can make someone shed tears

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance for Lagosians prevailed under then Gov. Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then. Check my signature for free stuffs!
But you were among the people applauding the world most useless and foolish president , Buhari, all the times that he flaunted court orders .

You reap what you sow and not the other way round

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Againstallodds: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
Good.

Let's see who get muscle pass.

That undone beans , una must chop am by force
Mohammed has never believed in the use of logic and negotiation. It's all about the use of force. No wonder they receiving wotowoto in Palestine

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by FreeStuffsNG: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2023
FAKE PrinceOfLagos:

But you were among the people applauding the world most useless and foolish president , Buhari, all the times that he flaunted court orders .

You sow what you reap and not the other way round
You're morally deficient

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Againstallodds: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2023
guysbewise:
Why is he comparing TUC with individuals who have issues with the government?
What connection does TUC have with Kanu and Emefiele?
you need to read again but this time more slowly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Advancedman(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2023
Nairalandnigga:
Buhari started this nonsense when a court ordered him to release Nnamdi Kanu but he refused.

We the good people of Nigeria are following the footsteps of Tinubu and Buhari.

Must you you bring buhari into what is all FG Agbada irrespective of who is there infact all Naija Authorities.
police, efcc, governors
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Nice2023(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance for Lagosians prevailed under then Gov. Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then. Check my signature for free stuffs!

When u a senseless comment,it is very easy to spot.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Watoni2T(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2023
Nigeria Is a joke of the century
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by LegacyB: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=nony43 post=126978093]

Who will now hold FG responsible for flouting court orders?[/quote
Wisdom is profitable.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by LegacyB: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2023
[quote author=LegacyB post=126978732][/quote]
Wisdom is profitable.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Prenonjebose: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2023
The country is in the abyss of debt, unimaginable inflation and harrowing poverty, coupled with crude and corrupt leaders who have festered their corrupt fantasies on the masses. Contempt of court or not, Nigerians are not finding it funny with the way things are going. School fees are far beyond the reach of most workers, cost of foodstuffs are exorbitant, medicare is poor and expensive. Worse still, politicians are living large. You cannot talk of justice in the face of hunger. The clock is ticking. Not everyone can Japa, nor go into kidnapping business, so something will surely give way.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by bentenny(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2023
I said it here that the FG cannot choose court cases to obey...that's also a contempt!
Now a precedence has been set in motion....so balablu administration and their online orchins have no reason to complain!
Since the FG wants to totally kill the judiciary, let us help them buy a casket!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Coolcat95: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

This one and šŸ•-ERO (Peopleā€™s dog) will soon end up like Emefiele.

IyĆ¢miris are the problem of this country

NO!! NA PLANTAIN AND RICE BANDIT PLUS THE UNITY BEGGERS AND YOUR TYPE ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Jflex07(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
Good.

Says a job less urchin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Bluntemperor: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2023
obawinner:
Keep playing politics, Emefiele with Federal govt supports comes to mind.

You see the TUC leader reply ' I saw it on Television ' now since you have seen it,is that not enough reason to obey the Court Order?
He brought issues of Emiefiele ,meaning that they were the ones pushing Emiefiele's Criminals activities!
Are you fighting for the Masses now
on- Salaries, Allowances, Palliatives, Retirees benefits,etc but the answer is NO!
Okay o,as Una de fight Proxy -War for LPPDP- so whatever Una get,Una go explain tire o,for even Una licence dey govt hands!
Can Osifo and Ajaero give the Accounts of Money Received and Spent by their Unions and others,for the last 5- yrs ,for audit purposes, for Nigerians to see?
Mumu Unions,make Una continue!
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by year2013: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

The chief George we have heard you. Can you now shut up and respect your age.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by fasbat(m): 11:01am On Nov 15, 2023
fergie001:
Excerpts of an interview with Festus Osifo, President of the Trade Union Congress on AriseTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdF41xP8qI0
Interviewer: There is a standing Court injunction stopping you from embarking on any strike and if you do, you will be in contempt of Court, why did you choose to ignore it?

Osifo: I think the first person that will be in contempt of the Court is the Attorney-General himself because as you could see severally even in this dispensation, you could even see the case of Emefiele for example, you have heard when the Court said you should release him, the DSS should release him, but No.

We are copying what the Federal Government is doing, that is No 1.

No 2; as at today, I don't have a copy of the Service. I saw it on Television, and anybody could go on TV and say anything. Perhaps, which Courts are we talking about? Is it the same Court that was described by the retired Justice of the Supreme Court (Dattijo)?
Who owns the Court? The same Federal Government owns the Court.

You cannot continuously take black market injunctions to cripple labour. Before you do that, you have to arrest the entire Nigeria workers and we are ready for it.

Interviewer: Do you as leaders expect to be charged to Court for contempt?

Osifo: I mean I don't have any Service, there is no proof of Service and so if you want to charge us to Court, we are here. We are not running away, Nigeria is our own. We will fight for the soul of this Country.
FG is extremely and disdainfully WEAK!!! NOTHING TO ADD
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by themanderon: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2023
A government that does not obey the rule of law has no moral standing to ask the people to do same. The federal government started this nonsense by disobeying court orders and cherry picking which ones to obey. If they are wise they will quickly look for a way to resolve this issue and not allow it to degenerate beyond this level as Nigerians are seriously angry at the moment and if they allow the anger to boil over no one knows what may come from it.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by yemi1504: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2023
Nairalandnigga:
Buhari started this nonsense when a court ordered him to release Nnamdi Kanu but he refused.

We the good people of Nigeria are following the footsteps of Tinubu and Buhari.

Abi
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by yemi1504: 11:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Treasure17:
Buhari set the bad precedent.

You get am!
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by ccollins(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
Good.

talking like a tout. Are u not supposed to have emphatic in this present harsh economy to see what can be done to resolve the problems facing nigerians. So called tinubu arbitrarily made announcements on may 29 and removed subsidy thereby increasing fuel price to an excessive fuel price of 630N and u are here on internet defending people that are making policies that are affecting people and causing poverty. Comepare ur economy and cost of living in good luck time and that of this regime that was illegally selected by inec criminals and compare

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Praxis758: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

Same way Oshiomole was charged for flouting several court orders after his tenure under OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by NaijaHelper1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
jrusky:
I know it would be on Arise TV I don't know why the Fed Govt still allowing Ndukka station still existing.

Mr Osifo or Usifo pls going on with the strike, tell that neck collar wearing idiot with broken neck called Ajaero too to join then later come and ask for wages for job you didn't do na here we go dey....hunger never strike well by the time hunger do the real thing you will all forget strike and focus.

It is one of the bloodiest mistake of that fool and failure called Buhari to have allowed NLC and TUC boss from same region, the region who have always be enemy of anything Nigeria its so sad and very unfortunate. The fed govt must wait till the new NLC and TUC election is to hold then strike to tear these enemy of Nigeria hierachy to pieces.

Thunder strike you to pieces you this worthless bastard.
What a turd!

Everything is tribalism to these mofos.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by naturefellow(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
Good.

Stockholm syndrome patient zero. Corn-fed poultry!
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

You wish you have the power to stop the strike and save Tinubu your god from embarrassment, pele, keep dreaming...frustration will start settling in gradually...you go defend tire.

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by asanausana91: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2023
LegacyB:
You go cry Las Lasā€¦ā€¦.
Frustrated and corrupt come and raids.
Are you also copying FG in embezzlement of check of dues?
Thank God you have owned up to floating the courts order. You will tell the judge you were copying FG. Very unintelligent fellow.
gerrout! Which judge? Do you have a judge in this country? Infact failure of FG to obey court order is enough for NLC and TUC to protest.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by obawinner(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Bluntemperor:

You see the TUC leader reply ' I saw it on Television ' now since you have seen it,is that not enough reason to obey the Court Order?
He brought issues of Emiefiele ,meaning that they were the ones pushing Emiefiele's Criminals activities!
Are you fighting for the Masses now
on- Salaries, Allowances, Palliatives, Retirees benefits,etc but the answer is NO!
Okay o,as Una de fight Proxy -War for LPPDP- so whatever Una get,Una go explain tire o,for even Una licence dey govt hands!
Can Osifo and Ajaero give the Accounts of Money Received and Spent by their Unions and others,for the last 5- yrs ,for audit purposes, for Nigerians to see?
Mumu Unions,make Una continue!
It was misguilded. Play your role as a pressure group without biases, but it has become a willful tool for opposition.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Saintnetdawg(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
Leading by example
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Bigkoko: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
It is possible to raise against these lawless crooks led by Asiwaju.

They don't obey the courts and want you to obey the courts.

Hear what HE PK of Rwanda told recently sworn in judges, "You who will seat over judgement and investigations, you must follow the law too".

Can the same be said about the certificate forger who also happens to be a drug dealer?

Rise up against these lawless crooks and be free once and for all!

fergie001:
Excerpts of an interview with Festus Osifo, President of the Trade Union Congress on AriseTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdF41xP8qI0
Interviewer: There is a standing Court injunction stopping you from embarking on any strike and if you do, you will be in contempt of Court, why did you choose to ignore it?

Osifo: I think the first person that will be in contempt of the Court is the Attorney-General himself because as you could see severally even in this dispensation, you could even see the case of Emefiele for example, you have heard when the Court said you should release him, the DSS should release him, but No.

We are copying what the Federal Government is doing, that is No 1.

No 2; as at today, I don't have a copy of the Service. I saw it on Television, and anybody could go on TV and say anything. Perhaps, which Courts are we talking about? Is it the same Court that was described by the retired Justice of the Supreme Court (Dattijo)?
Who owns the Court? The same Federal Government owns the Court.

You cannot continuously take black market injunctions to cripple labour. Before you do that, you have to arrest the entire Nigeria workers and we are ready for it.

Interviewer: Do you as leaders expect to be charged to Court for contempt?

Osifo: I mean I don't have any Service, there is no proof of Service and so if you want to charge us to Court, we are here. We are not running away, Nigeria is our own. We will fight for the soul of this Country.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Alliswell248: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Amigoss:

Ogun kee your papa!!!!

The same way....it has keep yours.
My Papa belongs to Jesus.
He is not a failure like yours.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by LegacyB: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
asanausana91:
zoogerrout! Which judge? Do you have a judge in this country? Infact failure of FG to obey court order is enough for NLC and TUC to protest.
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Well you can test the system. Commit a crime and tell the police and court this your super story.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by orisa37: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
NO YOU CAN'T. FG IS A SUPERLATIVE LAW BREAKERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials / Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.