Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo (26303 Views)

FG, TUC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock / Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock / Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Alpharey: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance prevailed under Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then.
You have to start the charging for contempt of court from Buhari your master. We are learning Wella from our leaders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Padipadi(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
Good.

Let's see who get muscle pass.

That undone beans , una must chop am by force
I swear. This Usifo no get sense at all. His wife and side chicks will miss his fine face and prîck for some weeks when DSS grab him. Cos wetin he talk too much for his mouth.
He mentioned Emefiele as sample. I thought he d mentioned CJ Onoghen and some few less scandal people Buhari used court order to disturb. But na vulture head Emefiele wey thief he dey mention. This is so certain this labour fight was one sided.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by jrusky(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

TUC head is from Edo state... Are you insulting Edo people now?!!

Thanks for putting the record straight. I'm not insulting Edo people they are my people and much respect to them.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Floky215: 9:21am On Nov 15, 2023
As long as Nigeria is concerned, there is nothing like court or rule not law again...!! The idiots in government would have known this when they made a caricature of the supreme Court and the constitution by their last kangaroo presidential election judgment...!!

Nigeria is a jungle as it is now and anything anyone can do to survive is good to go...!! All institutions are compromised, so who would obey who now...?

The country would continue on this trajectory till the whole country burst into flames in no distant time...!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2023
LegacyB:
You go cry Las Las…….
Frustrated and corrupt come and raids.
Are you also copying FG in embezzlement of check of dues?
Thank God you have owned up to floating the courts order. You will tell the judge you were copying FG. Very unintelligent fellow.
Your response also affirmed that there is no rule of law in this country. And that the government in power is autocratic and not democratic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by emmanuelbrown26: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2023
jrusky:

Sorry who is this? Pls why re you obidient always stupid?

I will rather die than to support Buhari. Under the sun only two people I hate with passion I mean unrepentant hatred and they are "Buhari and Obi" I hate the else two human like to kill them at a slight. So get lost with your tribal stupidity.

By the way I'm not apc member I'm pdp since 1999 till date but I voted for Tinubu because I belief in him and I will stand anywhere to say it ok.

Moreso I'm not even from SW originally but idiot like you always love to insult tribe without even knowing anything.

Very typical of you a s s hole foul mouthed mofo.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Deefirm: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2023
Face the thrust of the subject and stop whining mouth like undone beans.....the fact is obviously stated in his comment. This goes to show how the judiciary has so ridicule themselves, soon the common on the street won't be respecting court judgement, and that will bring about serious anarchy on the street, all thanks to Buhari, Tinubu, and shameless supporters of impunity like you.

FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance prevailed under Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then. Check my signature for free stuffs!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by MrBONE2(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2023
Nairalandnigga:
Buhari started this nonsense when a court ordered him to release Nnamdi Kanu but he refused.

i.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Jostoman: 9:26am On Nov 15, 2023
helinues:
Good.

Let's see who get muscle pass.

That undone beans , una must chop am by force
So you people can talk about contempt of court now? you can now see what majority of us are fighting for, when court order buhari to release elzakizaki, dasuki he refused.
Court discharge Sowore but they rearrested sowore infront of the judge inside the court premises.

Court order FG to release Nnamidi Kanu did your government obey?

Court order emefiele to be release did your president obey the court order?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by jrusky(m): 9:26am On Nov 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Did you or did you not say this to Tinubu and others in 2012?!!

Simple question.

No I didn't because Tinubu wasn't having any issue with Gej as at 2012 it was only the damn Buhari and his CPC Northerners doing the damage against my nan Gej. Tinubu only joined in full capacity when Amaechi started "Gej must go" movement and Okorocha,Slyvia, Ngige, Onu, Akande tapped into it and my man Gej was kicked out.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by WantsandMore: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2023
fergie001:
Excerpts of an interview with Festus Osifo, President of the Trade Union Congress on AriseTV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdF41xP8qI0
Interviewer: There is a standing Court injunction stopping you from embarking on any strike and if you do, you will be in contempt of Court, why did you choose to ignore it?

Osifo: I think the first person that will be in contempt of the Court is the Attorney-General himself because as you could see severally even in this dispensation, you could even see the case of Emefiele for example, you have heard when the Court said you should release him, the DSS should release him, but No.

We are copying what the Federal Government is doing, that is No 1.

No 2; as at today, I don't have a copy of the Service. I saw it on Television, and anybody could go on TV and say anything. Perhaps, which Courts are we talking about? Is it the same Court that was described by the retired Justice of the Supreme Court (Dattijo)?
Who owns the Court? The same Federal Government owns the Court.

You cannot continuously take black market injunctions to cripple labour. Before you do that, you have to arrest the entire Nigeria workers and we are ready for it.

Interviewer: Do you as leaders expect to be charged to Court for contempt?

Osifo: I mean I don't have any Service, there is no proof of Service and so if you want to charge us to Court, we are here. We are not running away, Nigeria is our own. We will fight for the soul of this Country.
cunning man die cunning man bury m

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by MrBONE2(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Treasure17:
Buhari set the bad precedent.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by LegacyB: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are not making much sense.

Do you know what it means for a nation's judiciary to bow to every whim and nonsense from the Executive?!!

How can a nation's leaders feel so above the law to flout every rule of law?!! And you are here talking off point.

You guys truly deserve this degenerating nation.
You speak based on your knowledge. Only if you had more information.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

He and Ajaero can be charged for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then. Check my signature for free stuffs!
That imply that you are in support that this regime is autocratic, tyrannical and not democratic, since you imply the NLC is unlawful which only happens in a dictatorial form of government and your misfit IQ couldn't defend the TUC arguments but went ahead in promoting questionable freestuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by MrBONE2(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
When Buhari started dis madness, I knew that a day like dis will come

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Jostoman: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2023
Alpharey:
You have to start the charging for contempt of court from Buhari your master. We are learning Wella from our leaders
has court not order the man that is there now to release emefiele did he obey ? No.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Amigoss: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Alliswell248:

By the time dss hand touches you.....you would deny your wife...

Ipob always supporting nonsense.

Where is Kanu today....they have abandoned him.

Sore losers

Ogun kee your papa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by geffymoore: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2023
By the time FG finish with them. Ajaero and his cohort will smell pepper
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by superCleanworks(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2023
nedekid:

HAA..
So they will still pay demurrage despite it not being their fault? shocked
government no send you oh

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Chidexthebest: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

Damn bro. I think you will die poor because you have no thinking and reasoning faculty. It's sad

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Omobabasoldier(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Calabar1stSon:
E no concern me. My concern be say Akara wey I dey buy 2 tiny balls for N50 don dey sell for 1 for N50.

Modified:
Mods continue deleting my comments while you allow senseless Urch1ns quote me with nonsense comment.

Abeg wey u dey for calabar make I show u 😍
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by GreatrAnalyst: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2023
Commendable.

They want the madness to go round...

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by money0001: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2023
Abeg, make una end this strike bikonu
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Godsongang: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2023
So true, FG don't obey the rule of law and do you expect normal citizens or sectors to obey the rule of law...

Nigeria is a lawless country take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by sucess001(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2023
superCleanworks:
Everyone just doing as they like in this country.

NLC boss got beaten up but Nigerians are the ones to suffer.

NPA has joined and all the goods imported for Christmas sales will now become heavy with demurrage.

Imo state people are still without electricity but they will still pay Nepa bills for the month.

So you justify them beating him up or what?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Cruzmaster: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2023
Nothing concern we local men. My problem be say olosho wey we dey manage for 500 naira per round don increase to 1k. Abeg mama ngozi give me one round of mkpurummiri grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by edungene7: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Valid he just stated the obvious APC is a criminal minded party you can quote me the current APC chairman who is a renown agbada sniffing dollar bandit, the inec select president a certificate forger, the judicial system is now for the highest bidder Nigeria is headed the Yemen direction make una dey play

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by superCleanworks(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
sucess001:
So you justify them beating him up or what?

So that is what you understood by my comment or you just feel like asking questions.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by nony43(m): 9:52am On Nov 15, 2023
LegacyB:
You go cry Las Las…….
Frustrated and corrupt come and raids.
Are you also copying FG in embezzlement of check of dues?
Thank God you have owned up to floating the courts order. You will tell the judge you were copying FG. Very unintelligent fellow.

Who will now hold FG responsible for flouting court orders?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by VULCAN(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2023
One of the ways to identify a worthless reply is when it is much more about the hidden agenda of the responder than it is about the essence of the post it was written in response to.

This Dumbo completely ignored the essence of the OP

Let me spell it out for him and other of his ilk.

A govt that ignores court orders has no moral standing to expect the compliance of court orders by opposition.

I know that is anathema to those who have sold their conscience for yam pottage like Esau.

But that is the truth.

FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Mosba: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2023
The most important thing is the strike I dey enjoy my life at home. God bless those who beat Ajaero. More beating to their elbow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi To Meet With 16-Year-Old Toy Maker, Chukwu Emmanuel / Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos) / UK Accepts Nigerian Election And Congratulate PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.