Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,179 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo (26296 Views)

FG, TUC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock / Subsidy: NLC Absent As FG, TUC Meet In Aso Rock / Abia Rice Farmers To Otti: Place Your Order & We Will Supply You With Abia Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Blackdisciple(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
I love this response

1 Like

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Solababa91(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2023
The guy say them no serve them the court order. Even if them serve them today, it's late already because the order was for them not to embark on strike not for them to stop the strike. They should settle their differences on time because na the common man they suffer. When money exchange hands now nobody go hear.
LegacyB:
You go cry Las Las…….
Frustrated and corrupt come and raids.
Are you also copying FG in embezzlement of check of dues?
Thank God you have owned up to floating the courts order. You will tell the judge you were copying FG. Very unintelligent fellow.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Idiotseverywher: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance for Lagosians prevailed under then Gov. Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then. Check my signature for free stuffs!
. Very South West thinking, let me tell the so called government will nading, its an illegal goment they no capacity to try labour Union, try Ajaero or any member of labor unionist exco and cripple Nigeria, mark it here, Tinibu and co will beg labor Union before anything will happen, you people are just foaming from the mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by MomohMrMoore: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lol, these idiots have openly admitted they flout court order. When the police arrst them, they will bring their own police to arrest FG. Labour Party members using Union for their politics
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Chetas81(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nairalandnigga:
Buhari started this nonsense when a court ordered him to release Nnamdi Kanu but he refused.

We the good people of Nigeria are following the footsteps of Tinubu and Buhari.
Clone president cannot free kanu
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by NSK4U(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Chetas81:
Clone president cannot free kanu

Ebola the forger bagman should not also near Kanu
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by NSK4U(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
Againstallodds:
you need to read again but this time more slowly.

Hahahaha so he can understand the simple comparison you mean lol

Don't forget that it's English, his brain needs to be prodded slowly
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Chetas81(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
NSK4U:

Ebola the forger bagman should not also near Kanu
He will remain their till their tribe men take the job
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Christistruth03: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Nairalandnigga:
Buhari started this nonsense when a court ordered him to release Nnamdi Kanu but he refused.

We the good people of Nigeria are following the footsteps of Tinubu and Buhari.

Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by NSK4U(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
jrusky:

Sorry who is this? Pls why re you obidient always stupid?

I will rather die than to support Buhari. Under the sun only two people I hate with passion I mean unrepentant hatred and they are "Buhari and Obi" I hate the else two human like to kill them at a slight. So get lost with your tribal stupidity.

By the way I'm not apc member I'm pdp since 1999 till date but I voted for Tinubu because I belief in him and I will stand anywhere to say it ok.

Moreso I'm not even from SW originally but idiot like you always love to insult tribe without even knowing anything.

Very typical of you a s s hole foul mouthed mofo.

Please leave English alone, you are complicating your sorry thoughts; just talk to us in your native language, we will understand you clearly
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by nkemjacob2(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
If not for corruption. The court wouldn't have been in this mess.

Court no longer have value. Shame on the Nigeria judicial system
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by BrighterSyde: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Dey play. Smh.
The late Intelligent and militant Comrade Akele did more than you but by the time superior governance for Lagosians prevailed under then Gov. Asiwaju Tinubu, he was sacked and the rest is history. One thing is settled, this is an unlawful Labour Party strike and they will still lule pii.

He and Ajaero can be charged and prosecuted for contempt of court even after his tenure as head of an affiliate of Labour Party. Prosecution for crime has no expiry date. I hope he will narrate this his whataboutisms to the courts by then. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Who will arrest Bubu and Tinubu for disobeying a court order that Nnamdi Kanu should be released ?
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by Patriotsleague: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Good answer. Government can not tell labor or the people when to protest. You can't beat a kid and say he shouldn't cry. Human rights is our property, freedom to protest when aggrieved, is a human rights.
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by 2BabaNairaland: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Lifeless muscle !

helinues:
Good.

Let's see who get muscle pass.

That undone beans , una must chop am by force
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by 2BabaNairaland: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
Bulling
Keep it for yourself

accordadoga29:
Hehehe

This one and 🐕-ERO (People’s dog) will soon end up like Emefiele.

Iyâmiris are the problem of this country
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by 2BabaNairaland: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
My brother, The BATsstards they like bulling. See them all over Nairaland, so frustrated.
NLC keep them mad. Pepper 🌶️🫑 them !

Idiotseverywher:
. Very South West thinking, let me tell the so called government will nading, its an illegal goment they no capacity to try labour Union, try Ajaero or any member of labor unionist exco and cripple Nigeria, mark it here, Tinibu and co will beg labor Union before anything will happen, you people are just foaming from the mouth
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by NLPoliceWoman: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
RTR
Re: Alleged Flouting Of Court Order: We Are Copying The FG - TUC President, Osifo by busterr(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2

Those mods you tagged will ban you for manufacturing comments just to make it look like I typed them

You’ll cry tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Results Of Pdp Presidential Primaries (live) / 5 Questions Nigerians Want Amanpour To Ask Buhari / Saraki Would Have Been Chased Out Of APC Senators’ Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.